Fishing with Kids - A Child Friendly Fishing Charter
Fishing with kids is a specially designed fishing charter that allows children to experienced salt water fishing. The captain will educate children on fish species, tackle and rigging. Not to mention, they'll get to catch some fish and maybe even bring home dinner!
→ Choice of 2 or 3 hour charter.
→ Recommended for Children 4-17
→ US Coast Guard approved & insured Captain.
→ Bait, tackle, and fishing license included.
→ Educational experience for children who like fishing
Booking Details:Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification. Customers will meet the captain at the Harbor Walk Marina Fuel Docks located at 66 Harbor Boulevard Destin, FL 32541. Before arrival, please confirm departure date and time at least 48 hours prior to the trip. Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to arrival for the safety briefing.
Charters are available year round. Departures are offered daily 12pm-5pm based on availability. Please check the "View pricing" button above for current schedule and pricing. It is best to reserve your charter at least 2 days in advance to avoid sellouts.
Duration: 2-3 hours (based on trip selection)
Public parking is available at the Harborwalk Marina located at 66 Harbor Boulevard, Destin, FL 32541. Once you park, head to the harbor where all the fishing boats are lined up.
● Bait and tackle
● Fishing license
● Experienced captain
● Fully equipped boat
● Ice and bags
● Fish filleting
● Gratuities (15-20%)
● Must be at least 18 to reserve this charter.
● The boat is coast guard approved for 4 passengers.
● Customers are asked to bring a hat, suntan lotion, food and beverages, sunglasses and camera. Do not bring a cooler because the captain has one on board for customers to put their food and beverages in.
● There are no bathrooms on board, but the captain is close enough to shore to make a pit stop if needed.
● Customers will be fishing a 22 foot Pathfinder Center Console Boat.
● The captain will fillet and bag any fish that the customer catches on the trip. Please tip appropriately for all the hard work that is done on the trip.
● There are no guarantees that the customer will catch the target species, but the captain has a very high success rate in finding and catching certain species.
● Glass bottles or items are prohibited on the boat
● The boat will stay close to shore and avoid any heavy wake areas.
● What you can expect to catch (depending on the season) is red fish, speckled trout, sheepshead, king mackerel, Spanish mackerel, white snapper and black snapper.
● If it rains, charters will still go out fishing depending on the customer preference. However, if there is excessive fog, wind, or lightening, the trip will not go. Trips are always decided based on the captains discretion. Trip will either reschedule or be refunded to the customer.
Customer may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will not be refunded unless the captain has to call off the trip due to inclement weather. In this case, another day will be scheduled or the customer may opt for a full refund. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 48 hour cancellation period. No-shows will not be refunded.
Ready to book? Here is what you do...
Click the red booking icons on the bottom or top of this page. Select the charter you would like to purchase for your party. If this is the only activity you are purchasing today, proceed to checkout and enter in the required criteria to finish the transaction.
Discuss Fishing with Kids - A Child Friendly Fishing Charter!Ask a question and collaborate with other travelers. We monitor these comments daily, but it's faster to email us directly or call us 800-450-7139.
14 reviews of Fishing with Kids - A Child Friendly Fishing Charter
Read what other travelers think about the Fishing with Kids - A Child Friendly Fishing Charter. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripShock.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
No videos yet.
© 2013 TripShock!
All rights reserved.