Orange Beach Dolphin & Sunset Cruises @ The Wharf
The Sunny Lady runs Dolphin Cruises daily. Family owned and operated, this is an ideal way to enjoy a relaxing 1.5 hour cruise watching dolphins play in their natural habitat. These boats feature a snack bar, restrooms and an air conditioned and heated cabin. The Dolphin Cruises are 1.5 hour narrated cruises through the scenic coast of back bays of Orange Beach. See Dolphins in their natural habitat and enjoy the scenic Gulf shoreline. Enjoy an afternoon or sunset cruise depending on the season. Concession stand on board for light snacks and beverages.
→ Two hour narrated cruise.
→ See dolphins and other marine wildlife.
→ Great for families with young children or infants.
→ Air conditioned cabin & bathrooms
→ Top deck observation area
Booking Details:Once the tickets are booked online, please go directly to the boat at 4673 Wharf Pkwy, Orange Beach, AL with a photo ID for verification. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled cruise time. Please confirm the cruise time at least 24 hours in advance!
Dolphin tours depart daily throughout the year other than Christmas day. Cruise times will vary during the year so please click the "Book now" button above for current departure times.
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Public parking is available at 4673 Wharf Pkwy, Orange Beach, AL. Parking is free at the Wharf parking garage and the marina.
● 1.5 hour tour
● Gratuities (optional)
● Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
● The boat requires a minimum of 10 paying passengers to depart. If this is not met, a customer service rep will call to reschedule or cancel.
● Large parties over 15 are asked to make reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure.
● Glass bottles are not allowed on the boat.
● Customers are asked to bring a camera, suntan lotion, sun glasses and a small cooler for food and beverages.
● Alcoholic beverages are allowed on the boat, but glass is prohibited.
● 98% success rate for finding dolphins on the cruise. In other words, it is rare to not see dolphins on this tour.
● The tour is wheelchair accessible. Please call ahead to let the crew know so the ramp can be setup.
● The tour boat has a maximum capacity of 130 passengers.
● Children under 4 are FREE, but need to be accounted for during booking.
● The boat will cruise in the scenic coast of the back bays of Orange Beach.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Ready to book? Here is what you do...
Click the red booking icons on the bottom or top of this page. Select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase for your party. If this is the only activity you are purchasing today, proceed to checkout and enter in the required criteria to finish the transaction.
Discuss Orange Beach Dolphin & Sunset Cruises @ The Wharf!Ask a question and collaborate with other travelers. We monitor these comments daily, but it's faster to email us directly or call us 800-450-7139.
20 reviews of Orange Beach Dolphin & Sunset Cruises @ The Wharf
Read what other travelers think about the Orange Beach Dolphin & Sunset Cruises @ The Wharf. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripShock.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
© 2013 TripShock!
All rights reserved.