1 Hour Scenic Airboat Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Take a thrilling adventure through the Everglades on this Scenic Airboat Tour. Choose your airboat pace with speeds up to 45 mph or a leisurely cruise just taking in the beautiful world around you. Explore the gator park, see dozens of alligators in the pond then stop by the Old Swamp Shack and take a memorable family photo with Rufus, the resident airboat captain. Don't miss your chance to fly through the wetlands, mine for gems and shark teeth, and share some laughs with the whole family.
- Explore the Everglades this scenic airboat tour for up to 17 guests
- Glide through the trails of tall grasses and see the sights
- Get an up close look at some of Florida's most beautiful wildlife
- See the Gator Pond with over 30 juvenile alligators
- On-site dining options at Boggy Bottom BBQ
Duration: 1 Hr.
- Scenic airboat tour of the Everglades
- Licensed captain and USCG approved airboat
- Life jackets (all standard sizes)
- Hearing protection
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Bug spray
- COVID-19 Restrictions: Partner promotes social distancing guidelines and have reduced airboat capacities to allow extra spacing between customers.
- For guests' comfort, night tours do not go out in weather colder than 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wheelchairs are not permitted on the airboat. However, tour is handicap accessible, there are 3 steps to get into the boat.
- If you are an expectant mother or a person with disabilities, please consult with your doctor prior to booking.
- There is a maximum of 17 passengers permitted on each airboat.
- There is a minimum of 4 passengers required for tour to depart.
- Life vests are required for children under 6 years old.
- Must be 18 years old or older to book this tour.
- Children under 2 years old may sit on your lap.
- The park is open from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (hours may be seasonal and subject to change, please verify with vendor prior to departure date and time).
- Airboat portion of the tour takes about 1 hour and are on first-come first served basis. You are welcome to explore the park at your leisure until the park closes.
- Vendor uses Alumitech and Diamondback Airboats with 454 High performance engines.
- The captains are very good at finding wildlife, however, there are no guarantees.
- Service animals are permitted with proper paperwork but not recommended.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas of the park.
- Free parking is available on-site.
- Restrooms are available on-site.
2001 E Southport Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA
1 Hour Scenic Airboat Tour
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews