12 Passenger Pontoon Rental
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Cruise in style on the famed emerald-green waters of the Choctawhatchee Bay with this 12 Passenger Pontoon Rental. Experience unforgettable fun in the sun at nearby Crab Island or kick back with family and friends while searching for dolphins, stingrays, and other incredible marine life. Don't miss your chance to cruise around the water for a day of fun in the Destin sun! The only thing missing from this experience is YOU! Book today!
- 12 Passenger Pontoon boat rental in the beautiful Choctawhatchee Bay
- Visit popular hot spots including the Destin Harbor, Crab Island, & miles of natural beaches
- Search for dolphins, pelicans, & other marine wildlife among the waves
- Choose from Half Day (4 Hours) or Full Day Rental (8 Hours)
- Includes 50 HP engines & one tank of fuel
- Great activity for the whole family
Duration: 4 - 8 Hrs.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- 12 passenger pontoon boat with swim ladder
- 1 tank of fuel for your pontoon
- Operating & safety orientation
- Life vests & safety equipment
- Small cooler with snacks and beverages
- Weather appropriate attire
- The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission requires anyone born on or after January 1, 1988, to successfully complete an approved boater safety course in order to legally operate any vessel (boat or ski) powered by a motor of 10 horsepower or greater. Vessel operators are required to carry an FWC–issued Boating Safety Education Identification Card and a photo identification card while operating a motorized vessel on Florida waterways. Drivers born before January 1, 1988, may operate a vessel with only their driver's license. A Boaters Safety Test is offered on-site for a fee (fees may vary) and online for free.
- Renters are responsible for the cost of all damages to the watercraft (including parts and labor, up to the cost of the entire watercraft in the event it is totaled) and lost equipment while it is in their possession. There is a mandatory $250 deposit per equipment rental.
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please refer to the most up to date CDC guidelines prior to your activity/trip date.
- The person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
- If you decide to cancel, be aware that there is a cancellation fee of $50 to be kept by provider.
- No alcohol may be consumed while operating a vessel of any kind on Florida's waterways.
- A valid credit card or debit card will be required when checking in.
- Renters must present a valid form of identification when checking in.
- Boats do not come equipped with radios due to saltwater corrosion.
- Pontoon boats have a maximum capacity of 12 people or 1700 lbs.
- Pontoons are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
- Glass items are strictly prohibited on the boat.
- Boats cannot be used as a shuttle.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded at vendor discretion.
- Boats have compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches, and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
- If there is rain while you are on the boat and you are called back to dock early, the purchase price will be prorated accordingly.
- Vendor uses 24 foot Bentley Pontoons with 50HP engines that travel about 10-12 mph.
- Pet-friendly and requires no deposits for pets on board.
- Customers are welcome to bring a bluetooth speaker.
- Smoking and vaping are permitted.
- Boat is handicap accessible.
- Gratuities not included.
- There is a mandatory $250 deposit per equipment rental. There is a cancellation fee of $50 to be kept by provider.
43 Miracle Strip Pkwy SW, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548, USA
12 Passenger Pontoon Rental
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews