2 Hour Private Sail Excursion
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Set sail on beautiful Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana’s largest inland body of water, on this 2 Hour Private Sail. Transportation from downtown New Orleans or the French Quarter included! Take a front seat on the upper deck where guests can sightsee, enjoy snacks and beverages, listen to music, or just lay back and relax. What better way to cruise the protected waters of Lake Pontchartrain, than on this stunning 47 foot Beneteau sailboat, “Roux Stir,”? A good time is waiting, so come sail with friendly people today!
- A short safety briefing from Master Captain Doug followed by a 2 hour sail
- See the longest bridge in the United States, the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway
- Complimentary wine, craft beer, non-alcoholic drinks and snacks such as Zapp's chips and Smart Pop
- Enjoy the sounds of the boat moving through the water or enjoy your selection of music utilizing Spotify, Pandora, or Sirius XM
- 47-foot sailboat has comfortable seating available both above and below deck
Duration: 2 Hrs.
- Complimentary craft beer, white wine, non-alcoholic drinks, and snacks
- Satellite radio
- Blankets for those colder days
- The entire boat made private for guests! A small party and the crew to take care of guests needs!
- Restrooms and all proper safety equipment onboard
- Beautiful and spacious lounge below deck
- Weather appropriate attire
- Not wheelchair accessible. You will need to be able to climb steps to come aboard.
- Must be 21 or older with valid ID to consume or purchase alcohol.
- Smoking is not permitted under the canopy or below the deck
- U.S. Coast Guard requires all children under the age of 13 to wear a life jacket while underway.
- Not recommended for people with serious medical conditions.
- Boat minimum capacity is 2 guests, boat maximum capacity is 6 guests.
- Includes a cruise for up to 2 passengers, if you have more than 2 passengers boarding there is an additional fee per passenger.
- Cruise departs rain or shine.
- Each vessel is 100% U.S. Coast Guard certified with personal flotation devices (PFD) and all required lifesaving equipment, including child PFDs.
- Gratuities not included.
- Certified service animals ONLY are welcomed.
- Restrooms are available onboard.
- Located only 10 miles from the historic French Quarter.
- It’s often a little cooler on water than on land, so be mindful of that.
- Please wear soft-soled, non-marking shoes.
- Seats under the canopy should guests not wish to be in direct sunlight.
- Snack options include chips, cookies, snack bars, and gluten-free options.
- 47' Beneteau Oceanis Sailboat.
- Sunset sails depart about 1hr 40 min prior to sunset and conclude approximately 20 minutes after sunset.
- Please meet us at Blue Crab Restaurant and Oyster Bar, 7900 Lakeshore Drive, New Orleans, LA 70124. There is lots of free parking.
8000 Lakeshore Dr, New Orleans, LA 70124
2 Hour Private Sail Excursion
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews