24 ft Destin Pontoon Boat Rental
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Luther's Watersports is your local headquarters for fun on the water. Take a leisurely cruise to Crab Island or through the Choctawhatchee Bay on one of their 24 foot pontoon rentals. These roomy and immaculate boats have everything you need for an amazing day on the water. All boats are kept in great shape and, as always, are reliable so you can lay back and relax and soak up the Florida sunshine. Choose Luther's today for your next boating excursion in Destin, Florida.
- Cruise Crab Island and Choctawhatchee Bay on your own
- Can carry up to 10 passengers (up to 1962 lbs combined)
- Yamaha 90 HP engines on all boats
- FM/BlueTooth and watertight storage compartments
- Located on the Destin Boardwalk
Duration: 4 - 8 Hrs.
- 4-stroke Yamaha 90 HP engines.
- Bluetooth, AM/FM Radio
- 1 full tank of fuel
- USCG certified life vests (Children & Infant sizes available)
- Dry storage bin
- Operating & safety orientation
- Easy access ladder
- Retractable shade top
- Map of waterways
- Friendly and professional instruction
- Gratuity (optional)
- Valid driver's license
- Credit card
- Cell phone (in case of emergency)
- Confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase)
- Coolers with ice, food, and drinks
- Water toys
- Hat or visor
- Fishing gear (Saltwater fishing license is required)
- Pontoon boats cannot go into the Gulf of Mexico.
- Boats cannot be used as a shuttle.
- Those who were born on or after Jan. 1, 1988 can operate the boat but are required to take a Florida Boaters Test. If you were born before Jan 1, 1988 you do not need this license. The test is available on-site for $3 or you can take the test online from our website and a link will be provided in your confirmation email.
- The person who books the pontoon boat must be at LEAST 18 years old, have a valid driver’s license & credit card.
- During this rental you will be responsible for captaining your own boat and must have the experience and/or skill to do so.
- Glass bottles or similar items are strictly prohibited on the boat.
- Silly string is prohibited.
- BBQ Grills are prohibited.
- Towables are prohibited.
- Generators are prohibited.
- Reservations must be made at least 1 day prior to the rental date.
- Available departure times are varied, check times for your date in the calendar.
- The Duration of Activity is 4-8 Hrs.
- Free onsite parking is available.
- Additional Fuel after 1st tank ($4/gallon).
- If you have any kids under 6, we have complimentary usage of life jackets for them.
- All boats are furnished with U.S. Coast Guard-approved Life jackets for everyone & any other required safety equipment.
- If you don't know the waterways, a map of the waterway to help guide you through your trip is provided.
- Pets are allowed on our vessels.
- If the weather is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another time or day. If the customer demands cannot be met, a refund will be issued for the full amount.
- If you are forced to return early due to weather or dangerous water conditions while boating, the price can be prorated accordingly.
- Late fees may be assessed for the late return of the equipment. Please arrive back on time. There is potentially another appointment after your appointment.
- If you depart later than your scheduled departure time, it will shorten the duration of your paid time.
- Your Driver must be proficient in English for instructions and communicating with Law Enforcement.
- Can carry up to 10 passengers or up to 1962 lbs combined, whichever comes first (Yes, children do count as a passenger per US Coast Guard regulations)
If you do not have an ID, Cell Phone, & Major Credit Card (for security deposit), your reservation could be cancelled. A $500 per boat Credit Card or cash deposit is required on the day of the rental, which will be refunded once the equipment is returned without damage.
200 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541, USA
24 ft Destin Pontoon Boat Rental
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews