24ft Pontoon Rental (12 per. max) in Panama City Beach
It is guaranteed to please. Captain your own boat from the still waters of Grand Lagoon just minutes from Shell Island where you can pull up on the beach and have a picnic or shelling. Enjoy a day in and out of the beautiful Emerald Waters in comfort and safety.
→ Captain your own boat as you cruise to Shell Island.
→ See dolphins and other marine wildlife.
→ 50 horsepower engines on all pontoon boats.
→ Pet friendly pontoon boats available.
→ FREE shuttle service from local PCB hotels (Seasonal).
→ Fuel Included with purchase of rental.
Booking Details:Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification behind the Lagoon Motel (address provided on the e-voucher). Please arrive at least 20-30 minutes early to sign the liability waiver and receive operating orientation. It is best to confirm your booking at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date. Reservations booked less than 24hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor.
This activity offers daily departures March through October. Customers are asked to reserve at least one day in advance due to limited availability. Customers may request a departure time upon booking, but must confirm prior to arrival due to possible time changes.
Duration of Activity
● 50 Horsepower Pontoon Boat
● Safety/Operating Orientation
● Life Vests
● Swim ladder
● Safety Gear
● FREE Hotel Pick-up (Seasonal)
● Gratuity (optional)
● Portable Grill
● Cooler & Ice
Public parking is available at the Lagoon Motel located at 5919 North Lagoon Drive
● Customer must be 18 to book this tour. Those who were born on or after Jan. 1, 1988 can operate the boat but are required to take a Florida Boaters Test. Boaters tests can be given prior to departure for $3 (paid upon arrival). If you were born before Jan 1, 1988 you do not need this license. Please arrive at least 30 minutes early if you need to take this test.
● Boat may not exceed 12 passengers.
● Boats are not allowed in the Gulf of Mexico due to rough surf.
● In order to receive free hotel pick-up, customers must be in the immediate Panama City Beach area and call at least one day prior to schedule. Shuttle service is not guaranteed and subject to availability.
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion, coolers with food and beverages, sunglasses, towels, snorkeling or fishing gear, portable grills and a camera.
● Boating tests consist of 25 multiple test questions. They are not intended to be difficult. A photo ID must be available for each person taking the test.
● Pets are welcome on the boat, but they cannot go on Shell Island.
● Portable grills can be brought on the boat. Please be cautious using the grills to avoid damage to the boat.
● It is suggested to bring your own radio since some pontoon boats do not have them installed.
● If the weather is unfavorable for your rental, another time/date will be scheduled. If another time cannot be reschedule, customer will be given a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will forfeit the entire amount paid. If the boat cannot depart due to weather or mechanical issues, a full refund will be issued to the customer. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the 24ft Pontoon Rental (12 per. max) in Panama City Beach. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
Benton, Arkansas, USA
Jul 22 2015 05:18pm
Every thing went as planned, boat was older but in good shape. This excursion was the highlight of our trip. No shells on shell island, find a sand bar.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Winchester, Tennessee, USA
Jul 20 2015 12:20pm
Chartering our own boat was nice. We started doing this every year but the boat we got had gotten seats throughout and was not a great looking boat. I was upset and said something but it would have taking 30mins or so to fuel another boat for a whole day. I also payed more than I seem on signs in Panama city beach. Next year I'm gonna wait till we get there to make reservations. Overall, we had fun regardless of the conditions of the pontoon. It still got us too where we wanted to go and at the end of the day, we didn't care what it looked like.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Hueytown, Alabama, USA
Jul 15 2015 11:34am
Horrible day it rained on us, owners did not seems to care anything about their boats or customerVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Midland, Georgia, USA
Jul 11 2015 10:02am
We booked short notice for a pontoon in PCB 4th of July weekend. It was so easy through TripShock and I was a little skeptical at first because I had never used it but I quickly found out that it was worth it. Best price and best adventure!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Saltillo, Mississippi, USA
Jul 9 2015 11:40am
We had a great, hassle-free time with the pontoon rental. The staff were very helpful, and who doesn't want to captain their own vessel for a day?!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Powder springs, Georgia, USA
Jul 2 2015 02:36pm
The boat was clean. Ran well. Never had any stress at all. They were very clear on rental rules. We do suggest you find the location of the doc as they have many. We did this and went to the wrong place the day prior. So that helped the morning of the rental go smoothly. Ask specific questions, like where are the Dolphins? We found them, but got lucky. We were heading to wrong place at the time and came across some. Oh, your return time is your return time. They will help you make it back on time. But they are clear, if you are late they will charge you. We made it back, but felt if we didn't we'd pay the overtime fee. This goes back to they are clear on the rental rules.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
roswell, Georgia, USA
Jun 27 2015 07:35am
I will never rent from this place again. The pontoon boat was in horrible condition. It was old and should be thrown in the garbage and never rented again. All the pontoon boats I saw looked to be in similair condition. The condition of the pontoon boats was ridiculous and that company should be ashamed of themselves for renting those boats.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
loves park, Illinois, USA
Jun 19 2015 12:45pm
We had an amazing experience with our Boat Rental. The staff was super friendly and helpful! Will definitely go back!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Jun 10 2015 11:45am
Awesome time, out on water in no time. Fast, friendly, and efficient! Will be booking again next year.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
May 20 2015 09:30am
We recently rented a pontoon from this company, boat was very clean, had all the required Coast Guard standards. The staff was very helpful in regards to navigating the waterway. We had a great time, we would rent from them again.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review