24ft Pontoon Rental (12 per. max) in Panama City Beach
It is guaranteed to please. Captain your own boat from the still waters of Grand Lagoon just minutes from Shell Island where you can pull up on the beach and have a picnic or shelling. Enjoy a day in and out of the beautiful Emerald Waters in comfort and safety.
→ Captain your own boat as you cruise to Shell Island.
→ See dolphins and other marine wildlife.
→ 50 horsepower engines on all pontoon boats.
→ Pet friendly pontoon boats available.
→ FREE shuttle service from local PCB hotels (Seasonal).
→ Fuel Included with purchase of rental.
Booking Details:Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification behind the Lagoon Motel (address provided on the e-voucher). Please arrive at least 20-30 minutes early to sign the liability waiver and receive operating orientation. It is best to confirm your booking at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date. Reservations booked less than 24hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor.
This activity offers daily departures March through October. Current daily departures times are 9am for full day rentals and 9am and 1pm for half day rentals. Customers are asked to reserve at least one day in advance due to limited availability. Customers may request a departure time upon booking, but must confirm prior to arrival due to possible time changes.
Duration of Activity
● 50 Horsepower Pontoon Boat
● Safety/Operating Orientation
● Life Vests
● Swim ladder
● Safety Gear
● FREE Hotel Pick-up (Seasonal)
● Gratuity (optional)
● Portable Grill
● Cooler & Ice
Public parking is available at the Lagoon Motel located at 5919 North Lagoon Drive
● Customer must be 18 to book this tour. Those who were born on or after Jan. 1, 1988 can operate the boat but are required to take a Florida Boaters Test. Boaters tests can be given prior to departure for $3 (paid upon arrival). If you were born before Jan 1, 1988 you do not need this license. Please arrive at least 30 minutes early if you need to take this test.
● Boat may not exceed 12 passengers.
● Boats are not allowed in the Gulf of Mexico due to rough surf.
● In order to receive free hotel pick-up, customers must be in the immediate Panama City Beach area and call at least one day prior to schedule. Shuttle service is not guaranteed and subject to availability.
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion, coolers with food and beverages, sunglasses, towels, snorkeling or fishing gear, portable grills and a camera.
● Boating tests consist of 25 multiple test questions. They are not intended to be difficult. A photo ID must be available for each person taking the test.
● Pets are welcome on the boat, but they cannot go on Shell Island.
● Portable grills can be brought on the boat. Please be cautious using the grills to avoid damage to the boat.
● It is suggested to bring your own radio since some pontoon boats do not have them installed.
● If the weather is unfavorable for your rental, another time/date will be scheduled. If another time cannot be reschedule, customer will be given a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will forfeit the entire amount paid. If the boat cannot depart due to weather or mechanical issues, a full refund will be issued to the customer. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the 24ft Pontoon Rental (12 per. max) in Panama City Beach. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
104 Reviews From TripShock Travelers
roswell, Georgia, USA
Jun 27 2015 07:35am
I will never rent from this place again. The pontoon boat was in horrible condition. It was old and should be thrown in the garbage and never rented again. All the pontoon boats I saw looked to be in similair condition. The condition of the pontoon boats was ridiculous and that company should be ashamed of themselves for renting those boats.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
loves park, Illinois, USA
Jun 19 2015 12:45pm
We had an amazing experience with our Boat Rental. The staff was super friendly and helpful! Will definitely go back!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Jun 10 2015 11:45am
Awesome time, out on water in no time. Fast, friendly, and efficient! Will be booking again next year.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
May 20 2015 09:30am
We recently rented a pontoon from this company, boat was very clean, had all the required Coast Guard standards. The staff was very helpful in regards to navigating the waterway. We had a great time, we would rent from them again.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Woodstock, Illinois, USA
Nov 4 2014 08:48am
Check in and orientation was painless. Boat was like new and very comfortable. The shell island destination with endless sandy beaches was beautiful. The air show with jets from the air force base was entertaining also.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Oct 20 2014 02:53pm
This is our second time renting from Aquatic Adventures via Tripshock and it was all smooth sailing! Both are awesome. Great value and great service!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
West Point, Georgia, USA
Oct 18 2014 09:09am
I enjoyed the boating at beautiful PCB area. Service was flawless and charming, however just be careful with shallow water and if you are facing toward the highway, you are going in wrong direction.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Owensboro, Kentucky, USA
Oct 17 2014 03:06pm
Had a fabulous time on each rental. The booking and reservation making was super easy. Eddie at Aquatic Adventures was so nice. Eddie had everything ready and waiting each time we rented. Eddie was always smiling, happy, and enthusiastic to answer any and all my questions. I will defiantly rent from both companies on our next trip. Thanks again for making fantastic family vacation memories!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Beaver Dam, Kentucky, USA
Oct 17 2014 07:35am
This was such a smooth transaction. Eddie even called us on our way to the marina to make sure we didn't need help finding it. He was ready upon our arrival and had the newest pontoon waiting for our crew. Gave clear directions on how to use it and his cell phone number in case we needed anything. The boat was very nice. We had no issues at all. Will definitely rent from them on our next vacation to PCB.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
canton, Georgia, USA
Sep 30 2014 02:04pm
We had an amazing time !! I'm pretty sure the guy who assisted us was named Eddie , he was awesome !! Definitely would recommend y'all to others.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
greg Mar 3 2014
greg Mar 3 2014
greg Mar 3 2014