24ft Pontoon Rental (12 per. max) in Panama City Beach
It is guaranteed to please. Captain your own boat from the still waters of Grand Lagoon just minutes from Shell Island where you can pull up on the beach and have a picnic or shelling. Enjoy a day in and out of the beautiful Emerald Waters in comfort and safety.
→ Captain your own boat as you cruise to Shell Island.
→ See dolphins and other marine wildlife.
→ 50 horsepower engines on all pontoon boats.
→ Pet friendly pontoon boats available.
→ Fuel Included with purchase of rental.
Booking Details:Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification behind the Lagoon Motel (address provided on the e-voucher). Please arrive at least 20-30 minutes early to sign the liability waiver and receive operating orientation. It is best to confirm your booking at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date. Reservations booked less than 24hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor.
This activity offers daily departures March through October. Customers are asked to reserve at least one day in advance due to limited availability. Customers may request a departure time upon booking, but must confirm prior to arrival due to possible time changes.
Duration of Activity
● 50 Horsepower Pontoon Boat
● Safety/Operating Orientation
● Life Vests
● Swim ladder
● Safety Gear
● Gratuity (optional)
● Portable Grill
● Cooler & Ice
Public parking is available at the Lagoon Motel located at 5919 North Lagoon Drive
● Customer must be 18 to book this tour. Those who were born on or after Jan. 1, 1988 can operate the boat but are required to take a Florida Boaters Test. Boaters tests can be given prior to departure for $3 (paid upon arrival). If you were born before Jan 1, 1988 you do not need this license. Please arrive at least 30 minutes early if you need to take this test.
● Boat may not exceed 12 passengers.
● Boats are not allowed in the Gulf of Mexico due to rough surf.
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion, coolers with food and beverages, sunglasses, towels, snorkeling or fishing gear, portable grills and a camera.
● Boating tests consist of 25 multiple test questions. They are not intended to be difficult. A photo ID must be available for each person taking the test.
● Pets are welcome on the boat, but they cannot go on Shell Island.
● Portable grills can be brought on the boat. Please be cautious using the grills to avoid damage to the boat.
● It is suggested to bring your own radio since some pontoon boats do not have them installed.
● If the weather is unfavorable for your rental, another time/date will be scheduled. If another time cannot be reschedule, customer will be given a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will forfeit the entire amount paid. If the boat cannot depart due to weather or mechanical issues, a full refund will be issued to the customer. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the 24ft Pontoon Rental (12 per. max) in Panama City Beach. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Aug 22 2016 07:21am
It was niceVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
kingsport, Tennessee, USA
Aug 14 2016 08:09am
We had a great time! The weather forced us to cancel twice but they rescheduled us with out any problems. The staff was friendly and helpful and answered any questions we had. The boat was in nice condition and worked flawlessly. We had such a good time we went again the following day. Will definitely use them again.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
lynn haven, Florida, USA
Aug 9 2016 02:13pm
Fast and easy rental with clear instructionsVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
panama city beach, Florida, USA
Aug 9 2016 09:20am
Had a great time and loved the staff at aquatic adventures !Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Athens, Texas, USA
Aug 2 2016 12:10pm
We had 11 people in our group and each of us enjoyed the day. We rented the boat for the full day. Check-in and check-out was quick and easy with friendly staff. The boat was great for a rental. We all had plenty of room and space. The speaker and radio worked. We drove around, parked at shell island and found a great spot for ocean swimming. Well worth the money and time.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Houston, Texas, USA
Jul 28 2016 02:58am
The boat was little old and cover shade was worn-out so all the rain fall on top of our head. The service provider didn't help us with loading and unloading the stuffs like other locations.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Mckinney, Texas, USA
Jul 17 2016 07:54pm
Easy check in, easy return. Ray going but professional. Thanks for creating awesome memories.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Lakeland, Tennessee, USA
Jun 27 2016 11:41pm
My family and I rented one of these death traps while on vacation in Panama City FL. They left us stranded for HOURS upon HOURS because the rundown boat would not work. On top of that they charged us for the rental even though they had to tow us back to the dock. We cooked under the blazing sun for hours and NEVER got to use the boat at all. A whole day of our vacation gone because of these con artist.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama, USA
Jun 26 2016 06:55am
The guys that helped us with the boat were super nice they helped us load and unload our boat. The pontoon boat was very nice and clean.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Maitland, Florida, USA
Jun 22 2016 09:19am
My family really enjoyed ourselves. It was our first time operating a boat. We spent the entire day on she'll island. We did some swimming and fishing. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. We will definitely go again.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review