Please bring the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification. Please call to confirm your requested departure time at least 24 hours prior to arrival. Reservations booked less than 24hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor. Redeem your voucher at 1201 B Miracle Strip Parkway SE Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548. Please arrive app. 20 minutes early for instruction.
Pontoon Boats are available for rental March through October. Departure times are available 8am through 6pm daily. Choose desired departure time during booking. Check availability and pricing by clicking the "view pricing" button above. It is best to book at least one day in advance to avoid sellouts.
Duration of Activity
Public parking is available at 1201 B Miracle Strip Parkway SE Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548.
● 3 Seater Waverunner
● Life Vests
● 12 passenger pontoon boat
● 1 tank of fuel for pontoon & jet ski
● Life vests & safety equipment (Children sizes available)
● Operating & safety orientation
● Swim Ladder
● Boaters test (Required if born on or after January 1, 1988)
● STRICT MAXIMUM OF 15 PARTICIPANTS PER PACKAGE
● Jet skis can hold up to 2 adults and 1 small child
● Pontoon boats can hold a maximum of 12 passengers.
● Boats cannot be used as a shuttle.
● Adults born BEFORE January 1, 1988 can operate a pontoon boat with a valid drivers license without a Florida's Boater License.
● Person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
● Those born on or after January 1, 1988 can operate a pontoon boat, but are required to take a Florida Boaters Test. These tests are available upon arrival for $3. They take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Please arrive early if someone in your party is taking this test.
● Jet ski's & pontoons are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexicoo.
● Jet ski's & pontoons MUST be returned at the rental location no later than 6pm regardless of the time of departure.
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion and a towel.
● Boats have compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
● If the weather is unfavorable for this activity and the vendor calls off the rental, we will attempt to reschedule for another time or day. If we cannot meet customer requests for this, we'll refund the purchase amount.
● If there is rain while you are on the boat and you are called back to dock early, the purchase price will be prorated accordingly.
● If you do not bring the boat back within the time frame designated, a $100/hour charge will be applied and payable directly to the vendor.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Cancellations inside the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable and the vendor calls off the activity, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customer no-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.