30 Minute Scenic Airboat Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Take a thrilling adventure through the Everglades on this Scenic Airboat Tour. Choose your airboat pace with speeds up to 45 mph or a leisurely cruise just taking in the beautiful world around you. Explore the gator oasis park, see dozens of alligators in the Gator Pond then stop by the Old Swamp Shack and take a memorable family photo with Rufus, the resident airboat captain. Don't miss your chance to fly through the wetlands, mine for gems and shark teeth, and share some laughs with the whole family. Book today!
- Take a thrilling & scenic 30 minute airboat tour
- Glide through the trails of tall grasses in the Florida Everglades
- Get an up close look at some of Florida's most beautiful wildlife
- See the Gator Pond with over 30 juvenile alligators
- On-site dining options at Boggy Bottom BBQ
- 30 minute scenic airboat tour of the Everglades
- Licensed captain and USCG approved airboat
- Life jackets (all standard sizes)
- Hearing protection
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Bug spray
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please reach out to the provider prior to your activity/trip date.
- Wheelchairs are not permitted on the airboat. However, tour is handicap accessible, there are 3 steps to get into the boat.
- If you are an expectant mother or a person with disabilities, please consult with your doctor prior to booking.
- For guests' comfort, night tours do not go out in weather colder than 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- There is a maximum capacity of 17 passengers permitted on each airboat.
- The area restaurant will not be open during any night tours.
- Life vests are required for children under 6 years old.
- Guests must be 18 years old or older to book this tour.
- Children under 2 years old may sit on your lap.
- The Gator oasis park is open from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (hours may be seasonal and subject to change, please verify with vendor prior to departure date and time).
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- Airboat portion of the tour takes about 30 minutes and are on first-come first served basis. You are welcome to explore the park at your leisure until the park closes.
- The captains are very good at finding wildlife, however, there are no guarantees.
- Vendor uses Alumitech and Diamondback Airboats with 454 High performance engines.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas of the park.
- Certified service animals are permitted.
- Free parking is available on-site.
- Restrooms are available on-site.
2001 E Southport Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA
30 Minute Scenic Airboat Tour
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews