30A Sunset Paddleboard Yoga
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailabile 7AM-6PM CST
Join 30 A Paddleboard Yoga for a fun, laid-back SUP Yoga adventure paddling on the Bay. Experience yoga on Stand-Up Paddleboards and take in a gorgeous sunset, complete with a champagne toast! Build confidence and feel empowered as you combine the fun of stand up paddling with the healing and meditative power of yoga. Let the peace and tranquility of paddling on the Bay reconnect you to your center and soothe your soul as you watch the ospreys fishing, the mullet jumping and maybe even dolphins dancing! Class begins with an intro to basic paddling, then paddle out to the water studio, set anchors, enjoy about 45-55 minutes of yoga, celebrate the sunset with a champagne toast and then paddle back.
- Beginners welcome
- All gear included
- Photography of you doing your favorite poses
- Celebrate the sunset with a champagne toast
Duration: 2.5-3 Hrs.
- Stand up paddleboard
- Personal Flotation Device
- Champagne toast
- Gratuities (20% is customary)
- Bring a towel, be hydrated and be sure to apply sunblock at least 15 minutes before the tour
- Max group size is 16 paddlers and minimum is 2.
- This tour is best suited for adults and children over the age of 12. Please call the reservation line for yogis under the age of 12. The paddleboards are very difficult for children to maneuver.
- Participants need to be able to swim to participate.
- Please be sure to give the correct weight and height for each participant when booking so we can be sure to have the correct size boards out and ready for your class. Maximum weight capacity for the paddle boards is 275lbs.
- Bathroom on-site with hot shower for after class.
- Due to the nature of the tour, paddleboard yoga may not be accessible to all disabilities. Please call to inquire.
- Drinks, snacks, t-shirts, paddleboards, souvenirs, & accessories available for purchase.
- If the weather or water is unfavorable for paddle boarding, the class may be rescheduled for a later time or date. If the rental cannot be rescheduled, the customer will be issued a refund in full.
- Expectant mothers are welcome with physician's approval.
- Please leave pets at home.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather or waves are unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
78 Ricker Ave, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459, USA
30A Sunset Paddleboard Yoga
Brand new to TripShock