Once you purchase the tickets online, print off the voucher or show the confirmation details from your mobile device for entry. Please have a valid ID with you to confirm your order if needed.
Tours depart from the docks behind Adventure Marina at the foot of the Brooks Bridge on Okaloosa Island at 1201 Miracle Strip Pkwy SE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548. Turn in next to Adventure Marina and Power Up Watersports and proceed down to the dock where the boats are. The Catamaran sailboat is named Moby and can be easily seen from the parking lot. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled cruise time.
Duration: 4 Hrs.
Parking is available free of charge at the marina dock.
● 4 hour tour
● Safety equipment
● Sound system
● Cooler with ice
● Hands on instruction (optional)
● Gratuities (Typically 20%)
● Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
● Please call ahead for special need requests.
● Boat can take a maximum of 6 people regardless of age.
● Customers are recommended to bring food and drink, a hat, sun glasses, beach towels, sun screen, and cameras/phones for picture taking.
● Cabin and hard top provide cover from rain and sun when desired.
● You will be sailing on a 35' catamaran sailboat.
● Our boat is equipped with restroom facilities. Restroom facilities also available near the dock before departure
● There are several water side restaurants that can be accessed during the trip in case guests would like to stop.
● Customers may bring an mp3 player or phone for listening to music via Bluetooth.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable and the captain calls off your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If adverse weather or sea conditions arise, the trip may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period. Reschedules/refunds permitted only if the captain determines weather conditions and/or forecast are not acceptable for a safe charter.