4 Hour Shell Island Dolphin Swim Experience
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Take advantage of this opportunity of a lifetime and swim with wild dolphins in Panama City Beach, Florida. Spend the morning or afternoon with a professional team of instructors that will educate you on the proper way to interact with these amazing creatures. Finish off the tour with a dip in the emerald waters of Shell Island for potential dolphin encounters. Book today for an experience you'll never forget!
- Learn about bottlenose dolphins and see them in their natural habitat
- Professional and experienced crew who are trained in childhood development
- Real-life dolphin encounters at Shell Island
- Morning and afternoon trips available
Duration: 4 Hrs.
- 4 Hour Shell Island Dolphin Swim Experience
- Bottled water
- Small cooler with snacks and beverages
- Weather appropriate attire
- All cancellations and changes for the dolphin swims must be received in writing (e-mail or post) or by telephone. Vendor will not accept any cancellations or changes by voice-mail. Customers may cancel or reschedule up to 48 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $10 service fee. Customers who cancel after the 48-hour period will not be eligible for a refund. You have one opportunity only to reschedule. Once you have used it, you cannot reschedule a second time. Exceptions can be made on a case by case basis for instance if a note signed by a doctor is provided.
- Should you arrive more than 15 minutes after the departure time your card will be charged for the full amount, and the boat must leave without you. You will have to pay the full price over again if you want to re-book. Should you not notify vendor (no voicemail) 48 hours ahead of time of a downward change in the number of participants in your party, you will be charged for the number of passengers you have signed up originally.
- Should the National Weather Service issue a "Small Craft Advisory" for the time of your tour, vendor will reschedule the tour and you will have the choice of cancelling for a refund if you cannot extend your stay and reschedule. Should you choose to reschedule, you cannot reschedule a second time or cancel the tour for whatever reason after that except if a National Weather Service Hazard to Navigation Advisory is published.
- In case your tour is delayed for whatever reason (temporary weather conditions, mechanical issue) after you have checked in, you need to stand by at the marina until you are notified of the new departure time by your captain. Should you decide to leave before that time, you are forfeiting your rights to reschedule or refund your tour.
- If the tour departs and must return within the first half of the tour due to hazardous weather, vendor will issue a refund time-prorated up to 50% of the tour value (by request only).
- If you have any complaints about your tour or questions about a reschedule or about payments, your captain will NOT be able to discuss these with you. Please call vendor's office.
- There is a 3 passenger minimum per boat policy in effect. Vendor reserves the right to reschedule your party of 2 if they do not have at least 1 more person booked for that time.
- The vendor cannot guarantee interaction with wild dolphins nor ideal weather conditions.
- Each boat is U.S. Coast Guard approved for 6 passengers maximum.
- There is minimum of 3 passengers required for trip to depart.
- You must be at least 18 years old to reserve this charter.
- It is strictly prohibited to feed or touch the dolphins.
- GUESTS MUST ARRIVE 30 MINUTES EARLY!
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Children are welcome to participate in dolphin swim programs. The staff has years of experience with helping children in the water during their dolphin swim and on board the boat. Parents can rest assured as the staff consists of interns that are trained in childhood development. If you would like a personalized interaction with your child by an intern, please make a request in the reservation comments. Intern interaction is based on availability with no guarantee.
- If you are with a group or a family and desire to all be on the same boat, please call an agent at 850-424-5125 and have them book you by phone to ensure your group stays together.
- Activity is dog-friendly but your dog must be friendly, on a leash, and obedience trained. Maximum of 1 dog per boat. You must check with vendor prior to arrival to confirm.
- Charters are available March through November or later depending on weather conditions. Departures are offered daily at 9 am and 1:30 pm based on availability. Availability is subject to change.
- Vendor snorkel gear generally consists of a snorkel mask/goggles. Swim fins are not available. Due to Covid, snorkel tubes are not available. If you have your own snorkeling gear, you are welcome to bring it with you.
- Deep ladders are available to make it easier to get back up on board from the water after each dolphin swim. All boats are equipped with double shades.
- There is no restroom onboard, however, there are restrooms prior to departure at the marina.
- Free parking is available on-site at the marina.
All cancellations and changes for the dolphin swims must be received in writing (e-mail or post) or by telephone. Vendor will not accept any cancellations or changes by voice-mail. Customers may cancel or reschedule up to 48 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $10 service fee. Customers who cancel after the 48-hour period will not be eligible for a refund. You have one opportunity only to reschedule. Once you have used it, you cannot reschedule a second time. Exceptions can be made on a case by case basis for instance if a note signed by a doctor is provided.
GUESTS MUST ARRIVE 30 MINUTES EARLY!
5709 N Lagoon Dr, Panama City Beach, FL 32408, USA
4 Hour Shell Island Dolphin Swim Experience
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews