Airboat & Plantation Combo Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Experience the best of both worlds with an Airboat & Plantation Combo Tour. Take in the historical beauty of Oak Alley or Laura Plantation, your choice, as a knowledgeable guide takes you through the grounds and the mansion. Enjoy a combination of the plantation beauty, history, and culture mixed with an informative swamp tour and high-speed thrill ride. Journey through the bayous and marshlands and keep your eyes open for the cajun wildlife. Alligators, bald eagles, raccoons, wild boars, turtles, snakes, and numerous bird species are all lurking in the bayou. Don't miss out, book today!
- Airboat & Plantation Combo Tour departing from select hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana
- New Orleans’ closest Swamp to the city
- Enjoy upclose views of the marshlands, habitats, reptiles, & other creatures
- Experience the beauty & the history of either Oak Alley Plantation or Laura Plantation
- Thrilling & educational adventure for ages 5+
- Roundtrip transportation is included
Duration: 7 Hrs.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- 7 Hour Airboat & Plantation Combo Tour
- U.S. Coast Guard certified captain
- Entrance fees for plantation of choice
- Roundtrip transportation
- Narrated tour
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Snacks & drinks
- Bug spray
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please refer to the most up to date CDC guidelines prior to your activity/trip date.
- No pick-ups from private residences or short-term rentals like Airbnb or VRBO. Please locate the nearest hotel for your pickup location for roundtrip transportation.
- Children under 5 years old, expectant mothers, and those with serious or debilitating neck or back injuries/issues are not permitted to participate in this tour.
- Closed annually on Mardi Gras Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
- There is a minimum of 2 guests required for this trip to depart.
- The transportation bus has a maximum capacity of 24 passengers.
- Service animals, comfort animals, and pets are not permitted.
- Food and drink are not permitted on the transportation bus.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Smoking, vaping, and drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Tour has a maximum capacity of 24 guests.
- This activity is not handicap accessible.
- Tour runs rain or shine, however, if the vendor deems weather as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded at vendor discretion.
- Captain may interact with and handle wildlife, however, guests are not guaranteed this same experience. All wildlife interaction is at the discretion of the captain and state and local regulations.
- While the vendor cannot guarantee every tour will have an alligator spotting, chances are very high that you will see an alligator on your tour. Especially, in the warmer months.
- Transportation is included for all greater New Orleans hotels with selected transportation tickets.
- The plantation tour is approximately 2 hours long and the airboat tour is 1.5 hours long.
- Strollers are permitted on the transportation vehicle as long as it can fold up.
- Restrooms are available throughout the tour.
10090 US-90, Luling, LA 70070, USA
Airboat & Plantation Combo Tour
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Brand new to TripShock