Beach & Lagoon Shelling Excursion
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
If strolling barefoot along a white sandy beach with the backdrop of emerald green water behind you is on your bucket list, then this Beach & Lagoon Shelling Excursion is calling your name. Northwest Florida beaches are home to a diverse ecosystem, teeming with life and little mementos of life that once was...seashells! Your knowledgeable guides will show you the ropes and explain the anatomy of the various mollusks you encounter, as well as give you and your crew important tidbits of information about all the shells you find. With onboard reference guides, your family will have an awesome time matching up and learning about the animals that once inhabited the shells collected. From Florida fighting conchs to Lightning Whelks, and Crown Conchs to driftwood, even the novice sheller will not go home empty handed.
- Stroll the white sandy beaches of Panama City Beach and Shell Island
- Gain knowledge of various shells and biodiversity of local bays and lagoons
- Onboard reference guides for you to match and learn as you go
- Great for families and children ages 2+
- Morning and afternoon charters available
Duration: 2.5 Hrs.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Beach & Lagoon Shelling Excursion on a 21-foot center console boat
- Shelling guide
- Bottled water
- Dry storage
- Life vests
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Sand bucket/bag for shells
- Comfortable shoes
- Drinks & snacks
- COVID-19 Restrictions: Vendor follows all state and local mandates and routinely sanitizes all vessels and equipment.
- All guests must be able to climb into and out of the vessel. There is a small four step ladder onto the waters edge.
- Reasonable accommodations can be made for persons with disabilities. There is no room for wheelchairs.
- If a customer cancels inside of the 72 hour cancellation window, a 10% fee will be collected.
- No coolers are permitted. One is provided for you that will hold your drinks and snacks.
- There are restrooms available at the departure location but not on the vessel.
- This is a public/community trip unless you book all 6 seats.
- There is a maximum of 6 guests allowed on this tour.
- There is a minimum of 2 guests required to depart.
- No service animals or pets permitted.
- If the weather is unfavorable for the tour, another time/date will be scheduled. If another time cannot be rescheduled, customer will be given a full refund.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed on boat within reason. All charter customers will have an ice chest available to share as needed.
- Guests are allowed to bring one small bag such as a backpack or similar.
- You will be cruising on a 2018 21-foot Robalo R200 center console.
- Snorkel equipment is permitted. You will need to bring it.
- Closed annually on Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- There is free parking on-site.
- Smoking is permitted.
This is a public/community trip unless you book all 6 seats. If a customer cancels inside of the 72 hour cancellation window, a 10% fee will be collected.
1120 Bayview Ave., Panama City, FL 32401, USA
Beach & Lagoon Shelling Excursion
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews