Beginner Scuba Diving Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailabile 7AM-6PM CST
Book your private guided scuba diving tour with Try Scuba Diving today! You will have the opportunity to submerge yourselves beneath the ocean blue for a magical escape with your family and friends. This mesmerizing experience is for adults & children 10 and up. After booking, we pair your group together with your own personal dive professional. Your dive pro will provide everything you need so you can relax and explore on this adventure. No experience is required for this dive and you are guaranteed to see all sorts of aquatic life & fish! Free Go Pro video and pictures included.
- No prior scuba diving experience required
- Tour a reef in the Gulf of Mexico
- We supply everything you need
- You are guaranteed to see fish and aquatic life
- Free videos and pictures included
Duration: 1.5-2 Hrs.
- Professional guide
- All gear and equipment
- Pictures and videos
- Gratuities (20% is customary)
- Swim attire
- Your smartphone to download videos and photos
- Cash to tip the dive professionals
- You must be in good health, no one with major health conditions such as asthma, heart disease, etc. may participate for their safety.
- You must be at least 10 years old to participate in this tour. A legal guardian must sign a waiver for any participant under the age of 18.
- It is not recommended for expectant mothers to participate.
- It is suggested that participants wait at least 12 hours after the dive before flying.
- To receive your complimentary pictures and videos, download the Go Pro app and create a FREE account on your smartphone prior to arrival.
- Due to the nature of this tour, the tour is not handicap accessible.
- If the weather is unfavorable and the vendor cancels the tour, customers will be moved to a different day or a full refund will be provided.
What to Expect:
Fundamentals Briefing...Your dive professionals will start you out from the beach where they will go over information and fundamentals of scuba diving. Usually 10-15 minutes.
Getting Comfortable...Your dive pro will start you out in waist deep water (3ft) to get you comfortable with breathing underwater and teach you some basic scuba diving skills. Everyone learns scuba and gets comfortable differently and at different timing which is why all of the tours are private with your own dive professionals for you and your group.
Guided Scuba Dive Tour...After the dive pros get you comfortable and they are comfortable with you, they will give you an underwater tour, showing you all the beautiful aquatic life and fish. They’ll also capture some of those memories on video!
Customer must cancel 48 hours prior to the tour time in order to receive a full refund minus a $5 fee. Cancellations within 48 hours of departure will not be eligible for a refund. If you arrive late for your scheduled tour, a $35 per person rescheduling fee will be charged by the vendor to reschedule you for the next available tour time. This is based on availability and no refund will be given if we are unable to reschedule you. If the vendor declares that the tour to be canceled, we will attempt to reschedule to the most convenient day possible. If the tour cannot be rescheduled, the full amount of the tour will be refunded to the customer. All no shows on the day of the tour will not be refunded. Any changes to the reservation are at the discretion of the dive company. No refunds will be given once the customer attends the tour.
4607 State Park Ln, Panama City, FL 32408, USA
Beginner Scuba Diving Tour
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews