Sunset Dolphin Cruise
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Relax and watch a gorgeous Gulf Coast sunset on this Sunset Dolphin Cruise. Protected by the barrier island of Santa Rosa and connected to the Gulf of Mexico, the biggest sea port in the city is Pensacola Bay. This system includes Escambia Bay, Pensacola Bay, Blackwater Bay, East Bay, the Santa Rosa Sound, and four rivers. The largest estuarine system in Florida, this area is home to hundreds of different types of animals - from sea life like dolphins and other mammals to birds and more! Take advantage of outside decks for dolphin and sunset viewing. Whatever you choose, you will enjoy your cruise with Captain Buddy. Book today!
- Narrated Sunset Dolphin Cruise in Pensacola, Florida
- See bottlenose dolphins & other marine wildlife
- View the mansions & sights from the water
- Spacious deck & open air vessel
- Great for all ages
Duration: 1.5 - 2 Hrs.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Sunset Dolphin Cruise in Pensacola, Florida
- Safety equipment
- Bring a cooler for $10 fee paid on-site
- Weather appropriate clothing
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please reach out to the provider prior to your activity/trip date.
- The boat requires a minimum of 15 paying passengers to depart. If this is not met, a customer service representative will call to reschedule or cancel.
- Large parties over 15 are asked to make reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- There is a maximum capacity of 40 passengers per cruise, regardless of age or size.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- No service animals, comfort animals, or pets permitted.
- Glass items are strictly prohibited on the boat.
- Smoking and vaping are prohibited onboard.
- If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund based on captain's discretion.
- 6 pack coolers are allowed on the boat for a $10 fee paid on site.
- The boat will cruise in the scenic, coastal back bays.
- There are concessions available on board.
- There is a spacious onboard restroom.
- Free parking is available on-site.
10121 Sinton Dr, Pensacola, FL 32507, USA
Sunset Dolphin Cruise
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews