Daytime Dolphin Cruise
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Step on to Captain Buddy's pontoon boat and get ready to watch wild dolphins jumping and surfing behind and around the vessel! Protected by the barrier island of Santa Rosa and connected to the Gulf of Mexico, the biggest sea port in the city is Pensacola Bay. This system includes Escambia Bay, Pensacola Bay, Blackwater Bay, East Bay, the Santa Rosa Sound, and four rivers. The largest estuarine system in Florida, this area is home to hundreds of different types of animals - from sea life like dolphins and other mammals to birds and more! Take advantage of outside decks for some dolphin-viewing and sightseeing or chill in the climate-controlled interior cabin. Whatever you choose, you will enjoy your cruise with Captain Buddy. Book today!
- Narrated Dolphin Cruise in Pensacola, Florida
- See bottlenose dolphins and other marine wildlife
- View the mansions and sights from the water
- Spacious deck or air-conditioned cabin seating
- Great for all ages
Duration: 1.5 - 2 Hrs.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Daytime Dolphin Cruise in Pensacola, Florida
- Safety equipment
- Bring a cooler for $10 fee paid on-site
- Weather appropriate clothing
- The boat requires a minimum of 15 paying passengers to depart. If this is not met, a customer service representative will call to reschedule or cancel.
- Large parties over 15 are asked to make reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- 6 pack coolers are allowed on the boat for a $10 fee paid on site.
- Glass bottles or other glass items are not allowed on the boat.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Service and comfort animals are not permitted on board.
- Smoking and vaping are prohibited onboard.
- There is limited handicap accessibility.
- If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund based on captain's discretion.
- Boat is accessible by collapsible wheelchairs ONLY. Please call ahead to let the crew know so the ramp can be set up.
- There is a maximum capacity of 47 passengers per cruise.
- The boat will cruise in the scenic, coastal back bays.
- There are concessions available on board.
- There is a spacious onboard restroom.
- Children under 2 years old are FREE!
- Free parking is available on-site.
10121 Sinton Dr, Pensacola, FL 32507, USA
Daytime Dolphin Cruise
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews