Daytime Dolphin Cruise
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Step on to Captain Buddy's pontoon boat and get ready to watch wild dolphins jumping and surfing behind and around the vessel! Protected by the barrier island of Santa Rosa and connected to the Gulf of Mexico, the biggest sea port in the city is Pensacola Bay. This system includes Escambia Bay, Pensacola Bay, Blackwater Bay, East Bay, the Santa Rosa Sound, and four rivers. The largest estuarine system in Florida, this area is home to hundreds of different types of animals - from sea life like dolphins and other mammals to birds and more! Take advantage of outside decks for some dolphin-viewing and sightseeing. Whatever you choose, you will enjoy your cruise with Captain Buddy. Book today!
- Narrated Dolphin Cruise in Pensacola, Florida
- See bottlenose dolphins & other marine wildlife
- View the mansions & sights from the water
- Spacious deck & open air vessel
- Great for all ages
Duration: 1 - 1.5 Hrs.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Daytime Dolphin Cruise in Pensacola, Florida
- Safety equipment
- Bring a cooler for $10 fee paid on-site
- Weather appropriate clothing
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please refer to the most up to date CDC guidelines prior to your activity/trip date.
- there is a minimum of 15 paying passengers required to depart. If this is not met, a customer service representative will call to reschedule or cancel.
- Large parties over 15 are asked to make reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- Cruise has a maximum capacity of 40 passengers, regardless of age or size.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- No service animals, comfort animals, or pets permitted.
- Glass items are strictly prohibited on the boat.
- Smoking and vaping are prohibited onboard.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- 6 pack coolers are allowed on the boat for a $10 fee paid on-site.
- The boat will cruise in the scenic, coastal back bays.
- There are concessions available on board.
- There is a spacious onboard restroom.
- Free parking is available on-site.
10121 Sinton Dr, Pensacola, FL 32507, USA
Daytime Dolphin Cruise
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews