- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Do you like cocktails and chocolate milkshakes? If so, then look no further than the tour focussed on everything bushwacker, a cocktail invented in the Virgin Islands in 1975 and is similar to a creamy, chocolate piña colada. On this tour, explore the peaceful and meandering waterways of Orange Beach, Alabama as you visit multiple locations to try out this signature drink and various food specials. So, sit back, relax and enjoy the beauty of Alabama’s Gulf Coast with this Private Bushwacker and Restaurant Cruise. Book yours today!
- Private Bushwacker & Restaurant Cruise in Orange Beach, Alabama
- Get out on the Bay and in the Gulf of Mexico and experience the local marine life
- See wetland birds, dolphins, sea turtles, sharks and rays
- Visit Florabama, Pirates Cove, Tacky Jacks, & more
- Customizable charter, ideal for special occasions
Duration: 4 - 8 Hrs.
- Private Bushwacker & Restaurant Boating Cruise
- U.S. Coast Guard certified captain
- Safety equipment
- Life vests
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Cash or credit card for drinks & food
- Life vests for children under 30lbs
- Coolers for food/drink
- Children under 8 years of age must wear a life jacket at all times, vests provided for most standard sizes. No infant life vests provided for children under 30 pounds. Guests must provide their own if bringing small children.
- Glass containers other than wine bottles are prohibited aboard boat.
- Must be 21+ years old or older to consume alcohol.
- Boat has a maximum capacity of 6 passengers.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- There is no restroom available on board.
- Boat is not handicap accessible.
- You will be cruising on a 24-foot center console Cobia, comfortably designed for up to 6 guests with state-of-the-art electronics and navigation systems.
- If you are prone to motions sickness, you may want to take preventative measures.
- Dolphin and wildlife sightings are not guaranteed but are highly likely.
- Smoking is permitted at the back of the boat.
- Gratuity is always greatly appreciated.
- Free parking is available on-site.
- Service animals are permitted.
26619 Perdido Beach Blvd, Orange Beach, AL 36561, USA
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Brand new to TripShock