- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Do you like cocktails and chocolate milkshakes? If so, then look no further than the tour focused on everything bushwacker, a cocktail invented in the Virgin Islands in 1975 and is similar to a creamy, chocolate piña colada. On this tour, explore the peaceful and meandering waterways of Orange Beach, Alabama as you visit multiple locations to try out this signature drink and various food specials. So, sit back, relax and enjoy the beauty of Alabama’s Gulf Coast with this Private Bushwacker and Restaurant Cruise. Book yours today!
- Private Bushwacker & Restaurant Cruise in Orange Beach, Alabama
- Get out on the Bay & in the Gulf of Mexico and experience the local marine life
- See wetland birds, dolphins, sea turtles, sharks & rays
- Visit Florabama, Pirates Cove, Tacky Jacks, & more
- Customizable charter, ideal for special occasions
Duration: 4 - 8 Hrs.
- 4 or 8 Hour Private Bushwacker & Restaurant Boating Cruise
- U.S. Coast Guard certified captain
- Safety equipment
- Life vests
- Cash or credit card for drinks & food
- Life vests for children under 30lbs
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Coolers for food/drink
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please refer to the most up to date CDC guidelines prior to your activity/trip date.
- No infant life vests provided for children under 30 pounds. Guests must provide their own if bringing small children.
- Children under 8 years of age must wear a life jacket at all times, vests provided for most standard sizes.
- Boat has a maximum capacity of 6 passengers, regardless of age or size.
- Glass items, other than wine bottles, are prohibited aboard boat.
- Guests must be 21 years old or older to consume alcohol.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Boat is not handicap accessible.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded at vendor discretion.
- You will be cruising on a 24-foot center console Cobia, comfortably designed for up to 6 guests with state-of-the-art electronics and navigation systems.
- If you are prone to motions sickness, you may want to take preventative measures.
- Dolphin and wildlife sightings are not guaranteed but are highly likely.
- Smoking is permitted at the back of the boat.
- Certified service animals are permitted.
- There is no restroom available on board.
- Gratuity is always greatly appreciated.
- Free parking is available on-site.
28101 Perdido Beach Blvd, Orange Beach, AL 36561, USA
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Brand new to TripShock