Canoe & Kayak Excursion
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Be your own guide as you explore the Bellevue portion of the Harpeth River, one of Tennessee's state treasures. There is so much beauty surrounding you through the state parks as you paddle your way down the river. Decide your pace as you float downstream. Gaze up at the clouds or look at their mesmerizing reflections on the water below. Stop and skip rocks, take a swim or capture your adventurous moments on camera. You lead the way today, book your Canoe & Kayak Excursion and get out in nature!
- Self-guided canoe or kayak rental on the Harpeth River in Nashville, Tennessee
- Free shuttle transportation from vehicle parking lot included
- Enjoy quality time on this Class 1 River, appropriate for beginners to advanced paddlers
- Great for families with kids of all ages
Duration: 2 - 4 Hrs.
- Transportation from your vehicle to launch point
- Canoe or kayak rental
- Life vests (most standard sizes)
- Water shoes or shoes you do not mind getting wet
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Bottled water
- Bug spray
- Confirm location prior to departure date and time. You will meet at the destination of your choosing, either Newsome Mill State Park, Hidden Lake State Park, or Coley Davis Canoe Launch (Metro City Park) where you will park your car. Vendor will shuttle you to the launch point to put your canoe or kayak in and you will float back to your car.
- Total weight capacity for a single, sit on kayak is 350-400lbs and for the tandem it is 500-600lbs max. Weight capacity for the canoe is 1,200lbs.
- All participants must complete a liability waiver prior to departing.
- Vendor has a maximum of 20 canoes and 20 kayaks.
- You must be 18 years old or older to rent.
- No littering. Leave no trace!
- Not handicap accessible.
- Free parking locations are at Newsome Mill State Park, Hidden Lake State Park, and Coley Davis Canoe Launch (Metro City Park).
- No experience is necessary to cruise the Harpeth River. It is great for all ages and up to parental discretion.
- Vendor uses Ford E350 and passenger vans for shuttling guests to launch site.
- This trip will be between 2-4 hours long depending on your pace.
- Service animals and pets are permitted in canoes and kayaks.
- Rentals are available daily through the season.
- Vendor uses Old Town Canoes and Ocean Kayaks.
- Restrooms are available.
Bellevue, Nashville, TN, USA
Canoe & Kayak Excursion
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews