Our dock is located at Marina Cafe Restaurant, 404 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL. Arrive 20 minutes before departure time to check-in at the boat.
Park in restaurant lot and walk down the large, blue stairs on the left side of building. Hold on to the butterflies in your tummy and board the boat at the end of the dock! 'Cause we are gonna fly!
Duration: 45 Minutes round trip. 10-12 Minutes in air
● Life jackets & Gear
● 22 year-experienced captain with a sense of humor
● Gratuities - cash or credit - 15% customary
● HD photo or GoPro
Free public parking in large paved lot at Marina Cafe.
● Waivers need to be completed by all participants.
● Children 5-17 may parasail with parent/guardian or signed waiver.
● Pregnant women or children under 5 are not allowed on boat. Participants must not have an acute back injury, unstable heart conditions, or weigh over 300 lbs.
● Parasail boat is limited to 6 passengers.
● Customers may get wet so dress appropriately.
● Up to 3 people can fly at once. The total weight must not exceed 450lbs.
● Customers are launched in the air from the back deck of the boat using motorized equipment.
● Optional photo packages taken by crew are available for a small fee.
● Customers are recommended to wear sunblock.
● Electronics may be exposed to the salt water. We cannot be responsible for damage to phones, cameras, etc. Bring at your own risk or leave on beach and we will photograph your flight for an additional charge.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a 10% cancellation fee & a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be refunded. If weather or waves are unfavorable and the vendor calls off the rental, the rental may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
You must be able to climb a short ladder to board boat with minimal assistance.