Cemetery & Voodoo Combo History Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Join your charismatic tour guide and resident historian for this eerie and exciting combination tour of New Orleans voodoo and cemeteries. Set in the city's oldest above-ground cemetery, Saint Louis Cemetery #1, this is your chance to learn all about the infamous Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau and make a wish or cast a spell at her grave! In addition to learning about strange burial practices and funeral traditions, this tour also deep dives the mysteries of voodoo in New Orleans and how it is still practiced by contemporary communities today. Enjoy a bird's eye view of the French Quarter from the comfort of a minibus, as you ride through the Vieux Carre (Old Square). Each guest receives FREE good luck charm and authentic Voodoo "Gris-Gris" bag.
- Tour of New Orleans's oldest cemetery and voodoo rituals
- Explore the history and mystery of voodoo in NOLA
- See final resting place of Marie Laveau Voodoo Queen and future burial of Nicolas Cage
- All tour participants receive a mysterious "Gris-Gris" charm bag
Duration: 2 hours
- Licensed City Tour Guide
- Includes drive through the interior of the French Quarter on a minibus
- Transportation to and from the cemetery in a climate-controlled bus
- Leave with a "Gris-Gris" bag souvenir
- Comfortable Walking Shoes: Guests will be walking on uneven surfaces
- Weather Appropriate Clothing: Light colored fabrics encouraged
- Bottle of Water
- Sun Protection: Hat, Umbrella, Sunscreen
- This is a walking tour on uneven sidewalks and streets, so please wear comfortable shoes.
- Service animals as defined by the ADA are allowed.
- Strollers and wheelchairs will have difficulty navigating the uneven surfaces and narrow terrain once inside the cemetery.
- Only service animals as defined in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) are allowed to accompany any guests on this tour, per the Archdiocese.
- Children under 6 (not occupying a seat on tours) are free of charge.
- Only 28 people per tour.
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the guide calls off the tour due to weather, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 48 hour cancellation period. No-shows will not be refunded.
Customers booking 10 or more tickets will be considered a group. The cancellation policy for groups is different. Groups of 10 or more will have a 50% nonrefundable deposit kept on any cancellations or changes regardless of how far out they are made. Groups of 10 or more will have to pay a $2 gratuity per person, select ticket during check out. Customers are required to sign a contract and a copy of the signed contract is due within 7 days of booking to confirm the reservations, otherwise, the order will be canceled. A final guaranteed passenger count is due 72 hours prior to the tour. Decreases making total due less than the 50% deposit will not receive any refund of original deposit. Any decreases to passenger count within 72 hours will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded. Additional tickets may be purchased on site based on availability however tickets will be reserved for the final guaranteed passenger count. If guests would prefer to book the group booking via phone please call 800-450-7139 and ask for the groups' department.
400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Cemetery & Voodoo Combo History Tour
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews