Champagne Sunset Sail
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Enjoy a night you’ll never forget on a Champagne Sunset Sail in Key West. Watch the masterfully painted sunset fade into dark as the stars give an encore unlike any other. Stretch out and enjoy a pampering of complimentary drinks with family or a special someone. Come feel the ocean breeze blow through your hair and dance across your skin as the sun sets over Key West, book your Champagne Sunset Sail today!
- Ride on Key West's most popular sunset cruise
- Glide across the water with friends and family on a sailing Catamaran
- Sail past the local landmarks as you enjoy the famous Key West sunset
- Enjoy free Champagne, margaritas, sangria, wine, beer, soft drinks, and filtered water
In taking precautions with the current COVID-19 situation we have installed touchless sanitizer stations, have a rigorous disinfecting of gear and equipment between trips, reduced our capacity in an outdoor setting, and masks are available upon request.
Duration: 2 Hrs.
- Complimentary champagne, margaritas, sangria, wine, beer, soft drinks and filtered water
- Views of local attractions like Mallory Square, Fort Zachary Taylor and Sunset Key
- Life vests
- Please bring a valid, government-issued photo ID
- No outside Alcohol allowed.
- Must be 21 to consume alcohol.
- Guests are permitted to bring snacks.
- No snacks or food are available on board.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Glass bottles are not allowed on the boats.
- Not handicap accessible.
- No service animals.
- Maximum number of guests is 50.
- Minimum number of guests needed to depart is 6.
- Parking available for a fee.
- The crew is First Aid, CPR & AED certified.
- If captain cancels the trip because of weather then a full refund will be given.
- Restrooms available on board.
- Trips takes place on a large sailing catamaran.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the weather is unfavorable, the experience may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
205 Elizabeth St i, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Champagne Sunset Sail
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews