Once you purchase your tickets online, bring a photo ID to Chute for the Sky, adjacent to Tacky Jack's, 27206 Safe Harbor Dr, Orange Beach, AL 36561 (address provided on the booking voucher). Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. It is best to confirm your departure time at least 24 hours prior.
Parasailing is a seasonal activity that is offered March through November. Daily departures are available from 9am-5pm during most of the season. During fall and early spring months hours vary based on conditions so it is recommended to book early to guarantee desired departure time
Duration: Approx. 1 hr (Up to 10 min. of air time)
● Life Jackets & Equipment
● Gratuities (optional)
● Customer must be at least 18 years old to parasail unsupervised. Waivers will need to be completed by all participants.
● Children 4-17 may parasail if accompanied by an Adult.
● Pregnant women and children 2 and under are not allowed as spectators or parasailers.
● Parasail boat is limited to 12 passengers.
● Family members or friends that elect not to parasail may ride on the boat for $30. Spectators cannot exceed the amount of parasailers. Strict max of 2 spectators per trip.
● Chute for the Sky Parasailing is located at Tacky Jack's, 27206 Safe Harbor Dr, Orange Beach, AL 36561
● Customers may get wet so dress appropriately.
● Up to 3 people can fly at once. The total weight must not exceed 450 or be less than 180. If you are wanting to fly single you must weigh 180-200. This can change based on weather and wind conditions.
● Customers are launched in the air from the back of the boat using motorized equipment.
● Optional photo packages are available by the crew for a small fee. See details upon arrival.
● Customers may bring a small towel and non-spray suntan lotion.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the captain calls off the tour due to weather, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period. No-shows will not be refunded.