Cold Spring Eco Adventure
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailabile 7AM-6PM CST
Ready to be awe-inspired by nature on an exciting ecological adventure? Let the friendly folks at Coldwater Excursions treat you to a day of paddleboarding, snorkeling, and exploration! This all-inclusive tour takes you to a crystal clear, cave-fed spring where you can observe regional wildlife, swing from the trees, or paddle to your heart's content! SeaDoo Underwater Scooters and GoPros make this experience a must on your next trip to 30A or Panama City Beach.
- Explore the springs, estuaries, and rivers of the Choctawhatchee River Basin
- Beautiful crystal clear 70-degree water in a cave fed natural spring
- All-inclusive tour includes transportation, boats, and lunch
- Enjoy swinging from trees, jumping off rocks, or simply relax and soak up the sun
Duration: 5-6 Hrs.
- Tour Guide
- Transfer to Cypress Spring
- Beach chairs
- Kayaks, Canoes or paddle boards
- Underwater scooters
- Snorkeling gear
- Life Jacket
- GoPro Cameras
- Water and beverages
- Lunch of your choice
- Dry Bag for Cell Phone
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Swimsuit or other weather appropriate attire
- Alcoholic beverages
Towels, sunscreen, & bug spray are provided. You may want to bring extra.
- Not recommended for people with back problems or severe medical problems.
- Trips require a minimum of 4 participants to depart and can accommodate a maximum of 11.
- No service or comfort animals on tour.
- Tours generally last 6 hours but can accommodate shorter or longer tours upon request.
- Plan on doing approximately 20-25 minutes of paddling to get to the spring and again to get back.
- This trip is not handicap accessible.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted, but not provided.
Customers must cancel at least 72 hours prior to arrival date/time in order to receive a full refund minus $5 service fee. If canceled less than 72 hours prior to arrival date, no refund will be issued. In Florida, the weather changes all the time and at the last minute. It's hard to tell what conditions you are going to have until the day of or sometimes the day before. If the tour is canceled by the vendor due to weather or other circumstances, an attempt will be made to reschedule for another day, or a full refund will be issued. If it rains for more than one hour while on the tour, a 75% refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded.
23026 Panama City Beach Pkwy, Panama City Beach, FL 32413, USA
Cold Spring Eco Adventure
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews