Deep Sea Fishing Party Boat in Destin
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailabile 7AM-6PM CST
Embark on an unforgettable offshore fishing adventure with the friendly folks at Olin Marler Charters. Party boat fishing provides anglers with the unique opportunity to cast, converse, and learn from fellow fishermen from all across the country. The experienced captain and crew will help you every step of the way, including filleting your catch so you can bring home dinner! Reel in this fishing deal today with a Destin legend!
Please Note: 4 Hour trips start from $60/person. They typically depart most days in the Spring and Summer in the afternoon. Please check the schedule below for availability.
- Catch and keep an assortment of popular reef fish including snapper & grouper
- Expert Captain and Crew help with baiting lines, removing fish, and equipment
- 65 ft. walk around boat with bathrooms and A/C cabin
- Olin Marler Charters is Destin's longest running charter boat operator
Duration: 4-10 Hrs.
- Bait & Tackle
- Fishing License
- Fish filleting
- Wash cloths
- Hat or visor
- Hand sanitizer
- Small cooler with ice, food, and drinks
- This trip is not recommended for children under 7.
- Expectant mothers or persons with disabilities must consult their physician prior to booking.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Trips must receive at least 15 participants to depart.
- Glass bottles or other glass items are not permitted on the boat.
- GPS devices are not permitted on the boat.
- Certain fish species are seasonal and require size limits to keep.
- Parking available on-site for a fee.
- The crew will fillet and bag any fish that the customer catches on the trip that meets regulation and is in season. Please tip the crew appropriately for all the hard work they do on the trip.
- Boats are U.S. Coast Guard approved up to 42 passengers, but the size of the trip will vary based captains discretion (usually 30-35).
- If you suffer from back or shoulder pain, please consult with a physician before booking as the use of the fishing pole can be strenuous at times.
- Your travel time will be 1-2 hours depending on the length of the trip.
- The boat will sometimes experience movement and those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take preventative measures.
- Handicap services are available, please call us when the reservation is booked for proper assistance. In some cases, we are able to accommodate handicap customers.
- If the weather or the Gulf is unfavorable for fishing, the trip will be rescheduled or refunded. If the trip is cut short due to weather conditions, the trip will be prorated.
Is your target species in season? (https://myfwc.com/fishing/saltwater/recreational/) Check MyFWC.com for more info!
Types of Fishing
Bottom Fishing: The most common way of fishing techniques, used to catch fish that are found near the sea floor. Each paid person will receive their own rod and reel.
Check the ticket descriptions to see what type of fish you are likely to catch on each trip.
Customer must cancel 72 hour prior to the trip time in order to receive a full refund minus a $5 fee. Cancellations received less than 72 hours prior to trip time will not be eligible for a refund by the vendor. If the captain declares that the trip be cancelled (weather, rough seas etc..), vendor will attempt to reschedule to the most convenient day possible. If the trip cannot be rescheduled, the full amount of the trip will be refunded to the customer. No refunds for no shows! Trips will require a minimum of 15 passengers to depart. Any changes to the reservation are at the discretion of the charter company and additional charges may apply. You will not always fish in calm conditions! Please inquire with staff prior to arrival to verify sea conditions and what's in season for fishing. No refunds will be given once the customer boards the boat.
102 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541, USA
Deep Sea Fishing Party Boat in Destin
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews