The Swoop Party Boat Fishing
Hit the Gulf of Mexico with one of the premier party boat fishing outfitters in Destin. The Swoop's captain and crew will lead guests to the best deep sea fishing spots using state of the art technology and old fashioned fish finding techniques. Party boat fishing is perfect for large groups and all ages, making this trip an exciting and affordable option while visiting the Emerald Coast.
- Deep sea fishing trip departing from Harborwalk Village
- Target snapper, grouper, triggerfish, and more
- Perfect for first-timers or budget travelers
- Large groups are welcome
Duration: 5-8 Hrs.
- Bait & Tackle
- Fishing License
- Fish filleting
- Wash cloth for cleaning fish muck
- Hat or visor
- Hand sanitizer
- Small cooler with ice, food, and drinks
- Children under 6 are not permitted.
- Expectant mothers welcome with physician approval.
- Persons with disabilities must consult their physician prior to booking.
- Customer must be at least 18 to fish without parental consent.
- The boat needs a minimum of 15 passengers to depart.
- Bananas are not permitted on the boat.
- Glass bottles or items are not permitted on the boat.
- GPS devices are not permitted on the boat.
- Certain fish species are seasonal and require size limits to keep.
- Parking is available on-site for a fee.
- The crew will fillet and bag any fish that the customer catches on the trip. Please tip the crew appropriately for all the hard work they do on the trip.
- Boats are Coast Guard approved up to 40 passengers.
- If guests suffer from back or shoulder pain, please consult with a physician before booking as the use of the fishing pole can be strenuous at times.
- Guests will travel approximately 20-30 miles out to sea. It takes up to an hour and a half to get to first fishing spot.
- The boat will sometimes experience movement and those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take preventative measures.
- Handicap services are sometimes available, please call us when the reservation is booked for proper assistance. In some cases, we are able to accommodate handicap customers.
- If the weather or gulf is unfavorable for fishing, the trip will be rescheduled.
Is a target species in season? [Check MyFWC.com for more info](https://myfwc.com/fishing/saltwater/recreational/" target="_blank)
Types of Fishing
Bottom Fishing: The most common way of fishing techniques, used to catch fish that are found near the sea floor. Each paid person will receive their own rod and reel.
Trolling: A method of fishing where one or more fishing lines, baited with lures or bait fish, are drawn through the water behind a boat. Each paid person will take turns reeling in the fish.
Check the ticket descriptions to see what type of fish guests are likely to catch on each trip.
Customer must cancel 48 hour prior to the trip time in order to receive a full refund minus a $5 fee. Cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to trip time will not be eligible for a refund. If the captain declares that the trip be cancelled (weather, rough seas etc..), vendor will attempt to reschedule to the most convenient day possible. If the trip cannot be rescheduled, the full amount of the trip will be refunded to the customer. All no-shows on the day of the trip will not be refunded. Trips will require a minimum of 15 passengers to depart. Any changes to the reservation are at the discretion of the charter company and additional charges may apply. Guests will not always fish in calm conditions! Please inquire with staff prior to arrival to verify sea conditions. No refunds will be given once the customer boards the boat. Seasickness is not a valid reason for refund. Preventative measures may need to be taken to avoid motion sickness.
10 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541, USA
The Swoop Party Boat Fishing
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews