The Swoop Party Boat Fishing
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Hit the Gulf of Mexico with one of the premier party boat fishing outfitters in Destin. The Swoop's captain and crew will lead guests to the best deep sea fishing spots using state of the art technology and old fashioned fish finding techniques. Party boat fishing is perfect for large groups and all ages, making this trip an exciting and affordable option while visiting the Emerald Coast.
- Deep sea fishing trip departing from Harborwalk Village
- Target snapper, grouper, triggerfish, and more
- Perfect for first-timers or budget travelers
- Large groups are welcome
Duration: 5 - 8 Hrs.
- Bait & Tackle
- Fishing License
- Fish filleting
- Wash cloth for cleaning fish muck
- Hat or visor
- Hand sanitizer
- Small cooler with ice, food, and drinks
- Children under 6 are not permitted.
- Expectant mothers welcome with physician approval.
- Persons with disabilities must consult their physician prior to booking.
- Customer must be at least 18 to fish without parental consent.
- The boat needs a minimum of 15 passengers to depart.
- Bananas are not permitted on the boat.
- Glass bottles or items are not permitted on the boat.
- GPS devices are not permitted on the boat.
- Certain fish species are seasonal and require size limits to keep.
- No refunds will be given once the customer boards the boat. Seasickness is not a valid reason for refund.
- Parking is available on-site for a fee.
- The crew will fillet and bag any fish that the customer catches on the trip. Please tip the crew appropriately for all the hard work they do on the trip.
- Boats are Coast Guard approved up to 40 passengers.
- Boat holds a Federal Fishing Permit.
- If guests suffer from back or shoulder pain, please consult with a physician before booking as the use of the fishing pole can be strenuous at times.
- Guests will travel approximately 20-30 miles out to sea. It takes up to an hour and a half to get to first fishing spot.
- There is one bathroom located at the back of the boat outside of the galley.
- The boat will sometimes experience movement and those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take preventative measures.
- Guests will not always fish in calm conditions! Please inquire with staff prior to arrival to verify sea conditions.
- Handicap services are sometimes available, please call us when the reservation is booked for proper assistance. In some cases, we are able to accommodate handicap customers.
- If the weather or gulf is unfavorable for fishing, the trip will be rescheduled.
- Due to a max capacity limit, you will be assigned spots upon arrival.
Is a target species in season? [Check MyFWC.com for more info](https://myfwc.com/fishing/saltwater/recreational/" target="_blank)
Types of Fishing
Bottom Fishing: The most common way of fishing techniques, used to catch fish that are found near the sea floor. Each paid person will receive their own rod and reel.
Trolling: A method of fishing where one or more fishing lines, baited with lures or bait fish, are drawn through the water behind a boat. Each paid person will take turns reeling in the fish.
Check the ticket descriptions to see what type of fish guests are likely to catch on each trip.
66 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541, USA
The Swoop Party Boat Fishing
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews