Deep Sea Party Boat Fishing Aboard The Swoop
Hit the Gulf of Mexico with one of the premier Party Fishing Tours in Destin, Florida! Friendly and experienced captain and crew will lead you to the best deep sea fishing spots using both state of the art technology and old fashioned fish finding techniques, providing the best chances to catch prized fish. Party Boat Fishing is perfect for large groups and all ages, making this trip an exciting and affordable option while visiting the Emerald Coast, or entertaining guests.
→ Bait, tackle and fishing license included.
→ Experienced captain and crew.
→ Catch snapper, grouper, trigger fish and more!
→ Great for families, seniors, and young children
→ Large groups welcome
Daily Fishing Schedule
6 Hour Trip: Nov. 1st to March 31: 8 am – 2 pm
April 1 to Oct 31: 7 am – 1 pm (1st boat) and 8 am – 2 pm (2nd boat)
*Weather and participation permitting. Schedule may vary.
Booking Details:After purchase please call Swoop’s Reservation office directly at 850-337-8250 during regular business hours of 9am-5pm CST in order to book their trip at least 24hrs in advance. Please arrive at the booking booth 30 minutes prior to departure.
Please confirm your trip time at least 24 hours in advance. Last minute bookings are not guaranteed until confirmation is received from the charter company.
Party boat fishing charters are available daily based on participation. Departure times vary depending on season.
Duration: 6 hours.
Public parking is available in the HarborWalk Parking Garage at the base of the Emerald Grande, or in the lot next to the Emerald Grande.
● Bait & Tackle
● Fishing License
● Gratuities (15-20%)
● Coolers & Ice
● Children under 6 and pregnant women are not permitted.
● Customer must be at least 18 to fish without parental consent.
● Customer is recommended to bring a wash rag, hat, sun glasses, suntan lotion, hand sanitizer, small cooler with food and drinks, and a camera.
● The crew will fillet and bag any fish that the customer catches on the trip. Please tip the crew appropriately for all the hard work they do on the trip.
● Boats are Coast Guard approved up to 42 passengers, but the size of the trip will vary based on large or small group trips.
● If you suffer from back or shoulder pain, please consult with a physician before booking as the use of the fishing pole can be strenuous at times.
● You will travel approximately 10-20 miles out to sea.
● The boat will sometimes experience movement and those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take dramamine or bonine for precaution.
● Handicap services are sometimes available, please call us when the reservation is booked for proper assistance. In some cases, we are able to accommodate handicap customers.
● If the weather or gulf is unfavorable for fishing, the trip will be rescheduled. If the trip cannot be rescheduled, your voucher may be used for a later date in the year.
Please be aware you are not booking a reservation, but rather a discounted ticket for a fishing trip. It is highly recommended you confirm the date and time you wish to fish is available with the provider directly prior to purchasing your discounted tickets as they are 100% non-refundable.
If the captain declares that the trip be cancelled (weather, rough seas etc..), we will attempt to reschedule to the most convenient day possible. If the trip cannot be rescheduled, your voucher may be used for a later date in the year. All no shows on the day of the trip will not be refunded. Any changes to the reservation are at the discretion of the charter company and additional charges may apply. After purchase please call Swoop’s Reservation office directly at 850-337-8250 during regular business hours of 9am-5pm CST in order to book their trip at least 24hrs in advance.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Deep Sea Party Boat Fishing Aboard The Swoop. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
Jan 14 2016 11:07am
Me and my grandkids had a blast on the Swoop! We got a nice day on the water, calm and not too chilly. The price was right and i got to take my grandkids for their first deep sea fishing trip. Brought home some mingo snapper, overall very happy with the trip. Will book with Swoop again.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Big Catch on the Swoop Charter Fishing Boat
Large Amberjack Caught on the Swoop Party Boat in Destin, FL
Kid-Friendly Party Boat Fishing in Destin, FL
Destin Party Fishing Boat in the Gulf of Mexico
Another Great Day on a Swoop Deep Sea Fishing Charter Trip