Destin Beach Photography with Simply Charming Photos
Simply Charming Photos has been one of Destin's favorite photographers since 2005. Charm Hess, the owner and photographer, specializes in children, families and couples. Her unique style incorporates the beauty of the Emerald Coast shoreline along with making memories of a lifetime.
→ Will Travel within the Destin, 30A and Okaloosa Island.
→ Professional capture techniques
→ Great for families with young children or infants.
→ Sunrise or Sunset Packages Available.
Package 1 - $149
● 30 minute Mini session
● Approximately 35-40 images taken.
● Lightly edited photos photos posted online for viewing up to 60 days.
● Photos and CD available for purchase for additional fee after session
CD Mini Session Special - $250
● 35-40 min mini session
● 45 to 50 lightly edited photos placed on a cd disk at high resolution
● Location and time TBD by Photographer
● No additional fees.
2017 CD Spectacular - $325
● 45-60 minute session with professional photographer.
● Includes 55-70 lightly edited photos on a CD disk, high resolution with full copyright release.
● Will come to your location 30-A to Navarre(upon approval).
● Great for families, seniors (both high school & snowbirds), and events.
Booking Details:Once you purchase your package online, a photographer from Simply Charming Photos will call or email to verify meeting time, location and any other important details in regards to the session. Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification.
The photographer is available daily for beach photo sessions. Please check the tour calendar for availability by clicking the "Book Online Now" button above. Reservations booked less than 24hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor. Customers can choose from a sunrise or sunset session. Sunset sessions are an additional $50 due to higher demand. Sunset sessions begin roughly between 5-6:30pm and sunrise sessions begin roughly around 6-7:15am. The photographer will confirm the exact session times prior to the shoot.
● 30min-2hr session with professional photographer
● Prints OR CD (see package details)
● Advanced Editing
● These packages cannot be booked for weddings, vow renewals or large events unless package is specified as wedding package.
● The photographer will travel to the Destin, 30A and Okaloosa Island. If customers are located elsewhere, they must drive to any three of these locations and use the recommended location chosen by the photographer.
● Due to the limited sunlight, groups of 26+ may incur additional fees. Please call 800-450-7139 for more info.
● Clothing Suggestions - Khaki and white have been the most popular for years but jeans will look great too. For the tops, white is definitely the most popular but color is not bad. We suggest that you keep it solid with no patterns or stripes. The best colors are ones that you would find in the sky, water or sea oats (aqua, blues, teal, green)
● Please wait 1-2 weeks for photos to process and post. We apologize for any inconvenience or wait.
● Location for our session can be on the beach behind your condo/beach house or a nearby public beach access.
● Sunrise Sessions will begin shortly after the 1st light of the day. Sunset sessions start approximately one hour prior to sunset. Sessions during the day are difficult and not recommended due to the heavy sunlight.
● Additional Prints and other Products can be purchased ala carte.
● High Resolution Disc with copyright release is available for purchase (edits for printed images included). Ala carte light editing for $6 per image (Printed orders include lightly edited photos). Ala carte extensive edits range from $10 - $15 per image. This is payable directly to the photographer after the session is completed.
● If weather is unfavorable for your photo session, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund. Please be aware that shoots will not be cancelled due to wind and if it looks like it will be windy please style hair appropriately.
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the session may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 48 hour cancellation period.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Destin Beach Photography with Simply Charming Photos. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
Lake saint louis, Missouri, USA
Oct 30 2016 09:03am
We met with Deborah from Simply Charming Photos. She did a great job! We had 10 family members that she was photographing that evening. She was very nice and easy to work with. Deborah had great ideas for different family poses. She worked very fast and efficient. We can't wait to see our photographs!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Richmond, Texas, USA
Jul 13 2015 02:38pm
Me and my family went on a vacation to Destin and we decided to get some pictures. Fortunately, we found one of the best photographers out there! She chose the most whimsical spots to take our pictures. One of the best services yet!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Aug 26 2014 02:27pm
I had pictures taken on the beach in July and they are terrible. The photographer should have let us reschedule because it was very windy but she said it would be fine and there was not another day she could take them. She seemed to be in a hurry and we had 4 small children and she wouldn't even wait for everyone to get posed. I am very upset and expect a refund!! I don't even have one of all of us that I can use to blow up. The color is off too and there are shadows on all the faces. Terrible experience!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Aug 30 2014 06:34am
As always I appreciate our customer, wind has been a big contender this year, especially later in the afternoon and evenings. We do not reschedule or cancel for wind yet it does affect positioning at times. We always recommend hair accessories if possible. ...Read more
As always I appreciate our customer, wind has been a big contender this year, especially later in the afternoon and evenings. We do not reschedule or cancel for wind yet it does affect positioning at times. We always recommend hair accessories if possible. Posing is a large part of any session I do and can become a challenge when there are 4 small children with (3), 2 year olds and 1 baby. With this young of age I have found that sometimes morning shoots can be more beneficial as they are not as tired after a long vacationing day at the beach or other fun outings that take a lot of energy. Also there is not a sunset to contend with giving more time to allow for the young toddlers to regroup. I have not spoken with you and were unaware until I saw your post, please contact me as I would like the opportunity to discuss your shoot. Thank you
Apr 5 2014 07:23pm
We received our disk. We love our pictures you did a fantastic job! Thank you so much for everything.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Loogootee, Indiana, USA
Dec 4 2013 09:11pm
The photographer was great and we thought everything went great. Other then the weather being cold, we couldn't have asked for a better outing. Thanks.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Jun 30 2013 09:51pm
What a magnificant photo shoot! We had a very large family and Charm not only managed to get us all done in groups and together, she did with style. I would say "hire her" before anyone else on the Emerald Coast!! We will call her again for sure!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Jackson, Missouri, USA
Sep 1 2012 12:37pm
Really liked Charm. Our pics were posted as she said and the CD followed soon after. She needs to put the CD in a bubble wrap envelope. The case was cracked, but the CD was alright. I wish she would have positioned our bodies a little bit more, Ex. Checked arms, hands, shirts, & so forth. But overall good pics!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Sep 1 2012 03:16pm
Thank you and really enjoyed your family. Yes the bubble wrap will be great for added protection. Did not expect that with Priority mail. Great to know. Yal did a great job and loved your photos. Hope you enjoy your photos and thank you for your tips, always well regarded. Charm Hess
Jul 4 2012 12:19pm
I would like to thank you for making our photo session a very enjoyable experience. We all had a good time, even my camera-phobic teenager. We are very pleased with our pictures. I would recommend you to anyone who is looking for a nice memento of their beach trip.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Jun 22 2012 08:40am
My husband, Tre and I wanted to thank you for the beautiful pictures you took of our family (Bradford) on June 8. They were all gorgeous, and we will treasure them forever! It was so sweet of you to send us a CD copy. We have been busy with a move since we got back from vacation, and I have not had time to place my order yet. I will recommend you to all of our friends since we loved the pictures so much! I enjoyed visiting with you, and I hope that your son is doing well. Thanks again for your beautiful photography. You are truly gifted! Sindee and Tre GuillotVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana, USA
Jun 2 2012 08:06pm
Thank you Charm for our beach photo shoot and for getting our photo cd ready so quickly. I appreciate your willingness to make sure that we got lots of great pictures of our family. It has been a long time since we have had family photos taken, and the beach provided such a beautiful setting for our pictures.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Jun 5 2012 05:48pm
Thank you to you and your wonderful family. Had so much fun. I always enjoy it when I photograph large families, so much interaction across the board. Yours was a joy. Simply Charming Photos.