Destin Float Spa Experience
Come check out the Emerald Coast's first float therapy spa! Unplug from everything and try a relaxation experience like no other. What is Floating? Imagine yourself being in a space of perfect tranquility, floating like a cork in Epsom salt water with a temperature that mimics that of your body, where you don’t experience the pull of gravity, sight, sound, or touch – this is essentially what a flotation pod experience will provide, along with a variety of medically substantiated health and relaxation benefits.
- Great way to get away from it all and clear your mind
- Private float room for your comfort
- Excellent way to relax during your vacation
Duration: 60-90 Min.
- Private float room
- Towels and washcloths
- Ear plugs
- Gratuities (20%)
- Hair Brush
- If you wear contacts, it’s good to bring a case, your solution, and your glasses.
- Must be 18 or older to book this activity.
- You must be 16 years of age to float, but must be accompanied by a parent.
- If you are taking powerful sedatives, prone to seizures (e.g. epilepsy), have kidney problems, or schizophrenia please consult your doctor before getting in a tank.
- Magnesium from the epsom salt can have interactions with certain antibiotics and muscle relaxants. If any of these conditions apply to you, please consult your doctor before getting in a tank.
- There is some indication that magnesium (from epsom salt) can affect your blood glucose, but this is not well studied. It is also possible that soaking in epsom salt can dry your skin, increasing your risk of cracking. If you are diabetic, please consult your doctor before floating.
- Many women have no problem with floating through their pregnancy, and report that they find powerful relief in a tank, and also a wonderfully enhanced connection with their baby. As always, it is important that you check with your health care provider first, for any conditions that might be specific to you.
- You will need to shower before and after getting in the tank, so if you have special toiletries you prefer bring them.
- If you dye your hair and your color is fresh (less than a week), there is a chance the float water could bleach or alter it.
Should you need to cancel your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours before your appointment or you will be charged a $30 cancellation fee for each booked room. This will be charged to the credit card used to make the reservation. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period. This allows us to provide better customer service, as well as to ensure everyone has the most opportunities to float. Thank you for understanding.
4463 Commons Dr W, Destin, FL 32541, USA
Destin Float Spa Experience
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews