Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification. We ask that males wear board shorts that tie at the top & females wear neoprene shorts or some type of short that will tie at the top. It is best to arrive at least 20 minutes early for instruction.
Flyboarding is offered through the Spring and Summer months in Destin. Departures are available for morning and afternoon. Please see our calendar for available times and dates by clicking the "Check Availability" button above.
● 1 on 1 time with a certified Flyboard Instructor
● Life Vests
● Wet Suits (On Request)
● Gratuity (optional)
● Food and beverage (additional cost)
● Video Package (Available as Add-on)
● Flyers under 18 must have parent/guardian present to fill out waiver in order to participate.
● Flyers must weigh at least 100 lbs, regardless of age.
Public parking is available here at our location, 1201 Miracle Strip Parkway, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion, towel, camera and/or video recorder. (We do offer a GoPro video for an additional charge)
● We do have a dock where family/friends can watch you fly with picnic tables to sit at.
● If the weather is unfavorable for this activity and we decide to call it off, we will attempt to reschedule for another time or day. If we cannot meet customer demands for this, we'll refund the purchase amount.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable and the vendor calls off the activity, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.