Destin Harbor Kayak Rental
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
For Harbor use only, Luther's Watersports offers 1 or 2 seat kayaks as a fantastic way to enjoy the Destin Harbor and Norriego Point. Rent a kayak and cruise the harbor exploring Destin's beautiful nature and wildlife up close and personal. Customization options are available, creating a more intimate experience. Book today for an adventure like no other! Luther's will even give you a map of the waterway to help guide you through your trip.
- Explore Destin from a 1 or 2-seat kayak
- Depart from the beautiful Destin Harbor
- Most affordable way to cruise Destin Harbor
- No minimum age to ride. But if you're under the age of 18, then parents must be on the water with you.
- A watch
- Comfortable seats
- Up to 2 paddles
- Map of waterways
- Anchor, on request
- Friendly & professional instruction
- Up to 2 USCG certified life jackets (Children & Infant sizes available)
- Limited to Harbor only, unless renting with a boat (we can load it on the boat)
- Dry storage Bin (Whatever you bring should be waterproof, as it may get wet)
- For your safety we do not rent in windy conditions or when there is a rough current
- Single or Double (Tandem) Sit-on-Top Kayaks (1 or 2 Passenger) (Max capacity of 400 lbs)
- Kayaks are limited to the Harbor only unless renting with a boat. Kayaks are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
- Venturing to Crab Island is not allowed due to currents and boat traffic.
- The person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
- Total weight capacity is 400lb.
- During this rental, you will be responsible for kayaking on your own and must have the experience and/or skill to do so.
- Free parking is available on site.
- If you are forced to return early due to weather or dangerous water conditions while boating, the price can be prorated accordingly.
- Late fees may be assessed for late return of the equipment. Please arrive back on time. There is potentially another appointment after your appointment.
- Kayak docks are available to make it easy for customers to load & unload.
- There is no minimum age to ride, but it is up to the parents to decide whether or not their children are able to participate.
- Driver must be proficient in English for instructions and communicating with Law Enforcement.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the weather is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another time/day or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period. If you do not check-in by your departure time, we have the right to refuse service. We require you to check-in at least 20 minutes prior to your departure time (at least 45 minutes prior to your departure time if you need & do not have a boater’s safety license). If you do not have an ID, Cell Phone, & Major Credit Card (for security deposit), your reservation could be canceled. A $500 Credit Card or cash deposit is required on the day of the rental, which will be refunded once the equipment is returned without damage.
200 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541, USA
Destin Harbor Kayak Rental
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews