Destin Harbor Kayak Rental
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Adventure out on the water with a Destin Harbor Kayak Rental. Choose from single or tandem kayaks and see the sights and sounds of Destin, Florida. Paddle around exploring Destin's beautiful water, nature, and marine life up close and personal. Have the opportunity to see marine birds, schools of fish, and even dolphins. Stop off for a bite at one of the Harbor's delectable eateries. Don't miss your chance for a relaxing, sun-filled day, book your Destin Harbor Kayak Rental now!
- Adventure out on the water with a Destin Harbor Kayak Rental
- Fantastic way to enjoy the Destin Harbor and Norriego Point
- Explore with a single or tandem kayak rental
- Most affordable way to cruise around Destin
Duration: 2 - 8 Hrs.
- Destin Harbor Kayak Rental (single or double kayak for duration of choice)
- Friendly & professional instruction
- All safety equipment, life vests, & paddles
- Anchor, upon request
- Map of waterways
- A watch
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Sun/UV protective clothing
- Water shoes or shoes you do not mind getting wet
- Small cooler with snacks & beverages
- Check-in paperwork must be completed properly by your departure time, vendor has the right to refuse service if it is not. Vendor requires you to check-in at least 30 minutes prior to your departure time.
- For Harbor use only unless renting with a boat. Venturing to Crab Island is NOT allowed due to dangerous currents and heavy boat traffic. Kayaks are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
- Vendor offers single or double (tandem) Sit-on-Top Kayaks with a 1 or 2 person max contingent on kayak type. Total weight capacity per kayak is 400lbs.
- There is no minimum age to ride, it is up to the parents to decide whether or not their children are able to participate.
- During this rental, you will be responsible for kayaking on your own and must have the experience and/or skill to do so.
- The person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
- Paddler must be proficient in English for instructions and communicating with local law enforcement.
- For your safety, vendor does not rent in windy conditions or when there is a rough current.
- If you are forced to return early due to weather or dangerous water conditions while boating, the price can be prorated accordingly. If weather conditions cause the vendor to cancel, you will be offered rescheduling options or be refunded.
- Late fees may be assessed for late return of the equipment. Please arrive back on time. There is potentially another appointment after your appointment.
- There is a dry storage bin for your belongings, however, whatever you bring should be waterproof, as it may get wet.
- Kayak docks are available to make it easy for customers to load & unload.
- Marine life sightings are not guaranteed but are highly likely.
- Restrooms are available at the departure location.
- There is free parking is available on-site.
Check-in paperwork must be completed properly by your departure time, vendor has the right to refuse service if it is not. Vendor requires you to check-in at least 30 minutes prior to your departure time. For Harbor use only, venturing to Crab Island is NOT allowed due to dangerous currents and heavy boat traffic.
200 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541, USA
Destin Harbor Kayak Rental
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews