Please bring with you a valid driver's license for verification, credit card, cell phone, and the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase). Luther's Watersports is located at 200 Harbor Boulevard E, Destin, FL 32541. The ticket booth is located behind Dewey Destin's Harborside restaurant. Please arrive at least 20 minutes early with a valid ID and credit card for incidentals. It is best to confirm your booking at least 24 hours prior to your departure date.
Paddleboards are available for rental from the beginning of March through the end of October. Departure times are available daily. Customers may choose their requested departure time during booking. Check availability and pricing by clicking the "view pricing" button above. It is best to book at least one day in advance to avoid sellouts.
Customer parking is available in Luther's parking lot, which is located at 200 Harbor Boulevard E Destin, FL 32541 behind Dewey Destin's Harborside Restaurant.
● Life Vests
● Guide map
● Safety Gear
● Gratuities (optional)
● Paddleboards are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
● Person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion and a towel.
● Paddleboard docks are available to make it easy for customers to load & unload.
● There is no minimum age to ride, but it is up to the parents to decide whether or not their children are able to participate.
● If the weather is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another time or day. If the customer demands cannot be met, a refund will be issued for the full amount.
● If you are forced to return early due to weather or dangerous water conditions while boating, the price can be prorated accordingly.
● Late fees may be assessed for late return of the equipment. Please arrive back on time. There is potentially another appointment after your appointment.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the weather is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another time/day or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.