Destin Parasailing Adventure
There is nothing like the thrill of parasailing. It is a breath-taking way to see Destin in a whole new light. Imagine looking down and spotting sea turtles or dolphins. Get a bird's eye view of the city and the gulf. It is a memory that you will never forget! Come and see Destin like you never have.
→ Fly at heights up to 500 feet.
→ Up to three people can fly at once.
→ Great activity for families and children.
→ 23 years of parasailing experience
→ Served over 100,000 customers.
Booking Details:Once you purchase your tickets online, bring a photo ID to the Destin Harbor location (provided on the booking voucher). Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. It is best to confirm your departure time at least 24 hours prior.
Parasailing is a seasonal activity that is offered March through November. Daily departures are available from 9am-5pm during most of the season. It is recommended to book early to guarantee desired departure time as they do fill up quickly.
Duration: 1.5 Hrs
● Life jackets
● Gratuities (optional)
● HD photo package w/ SD card ($25)
● Customers must be at least 18 years old to parasail unsupervised. The only exception to this is if a parent or guardian signs the liability waiver for the minor(s) prior to departure, in which minors may parasail without supervision.
● Waivers will need to be completed by all participants - no exceptions.
● Children 6-17 may parasail if accompanied by an Adult. Parents or guardians must be the ones to fill out the waivers.
● Pregnant women or children under 6 are not allowed as spectators or parasailers.
● Parasail boat is limited to 12 passengers.
● Family members or friends that elect not to parasail may ride on the boat for $25, but there is a strict max of 2 spectators per family AND spectators may not outnumber the amount of parasailers. These are available for purchase at the booth upon arrival, based on availability.
● Customers may get wet so dress appropriately.
● Up to 3 people can fly at once. The total weight must not exceed 450lbs or be less than 170lbs.
● Customers are launched in the air from the back of the boat using motorized equipment.
● Optional photo packages are available by the crew for a small fee. See details upon arrival.
● Customers are recommended to bring a camera, suntan lotion and small towel.
● While we are more than happy to accommodate handicap passengers please be aware that there are stairs that you will have to walk in order to get to the boats.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Destin Parasailing Adventure. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
Arcadia, Indiana, USA
Apr 2 2017 09:31pm
Tim & Awesome were great! Was most of our 1st time for parasailing they made us feel safe and it was just a blast.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Apr 12 2017 06:54pm
Thanks Carrie! Come back and fly with us again soon!
cold water, Mississippi, USA
Mar 19 2017 01:35pm
Everything was Great. The guys on the boat was very fun to be around.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, USA
Sep 18 2016 07:43am
Awesome and Tim were the best guides. They were kind as well as entertaining. High fives to both of them.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Sep 28 2016 08:40am
High fives back to ya! Glad ya'll had fun and we hope to see you again next summer!
Lexington, Kentucky, USA
Sep 15 2016 08:17am
The crew was wonderful... helpful, fun, and experienced.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Sep 12 2016 07:28am
booked by phone, no hassles, left dock on time, comfortable boat, my daughter's first time parasailing and she loved it !!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Sep 13 2016 10:33am
Thanks WAYNE! You can always book us thru Tripshock by phone, online or their phone app. They make it easy for us and customers! We are thrilled your daughter loved it! See you next summer?
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA
Sep 9 2016 08:16am
The crew (Tim) and everyone was so nice and made sure we had the best time ever!!! Be sure if you're in the area to go see them. Fun time and great music!!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Sep 12 2016 11:10am
Thanks for coming! We hope to see you and your family again soon!
Longville, Louisiana, USA
Aug 30 2016 01:53pm
We had the best time parasaling as a married couple. The captain and the deck hand named awesome made the trip so much fun and enjoying they were nice, friendly, and funny,and very professional. We highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks guys for making our adventure awesome!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Sep 6 2016 09:19am
Victoria, Thanks for booking us! Please come back soon!
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Aug 23 2016 07:42am
Super awesome!!! Booking was easy. Troy and Travis were cool.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Sep 6 2016 11:07am
Thanks for coming! Please come back and try a morning trip! You can see more dolphins on the way out!
Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania, USA
Aug 22 2016 08:07pm
Absolutely amazing! The crew was wonderful and friendly and the parasailing was amazing!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Sep 6 2016 11:05am
Awwww we think you're wonderful too! Thanks so much for book us! We hope to see you again next season!
Houston, Texas, USA
Aug 22 2016 03:26pm
Our parasailing tour was great from beginning to end! We felt safe the entire trip and had a great time! Definitely worth trying if you are visiting Destin!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Sep 6 2016 11:04am
Yay! We love it when our customers have a great time. Thanks for booking us! Come back soon!