Destin Parasailing Adventure
There is nothing like the thrill of parasailing! It is a breathtaking way to see Destin in a whole new light. Get a bird’s eye view of the city, the Gulf, sea turtles, dolphins, and more. Fly above the rest and book your parasailing trip today!
- Soar through the sky at heights of up to 300 feet
- Unique way to see the Emerald Coast from above
- See marine life such as dolphins and sea turtles
- Up to three people can fly at once
Duration: 1.5 Hrs.
- Life jackets
- 10% off coupon to Gilligan's restaurant upon arrival of activity
- Camera (optional photo package available)
- Children under 6 years old are not permitted.
- Expectant mothers are not permitted.
- Customers with disabilities are welcome with physician consent.
- Customers must walk down stairs to board the boat.
- Customers must be at least 18 years old to parasail unsupervised. The only exception to this is if a parent or guardian signs the liability waiver for the minor(s) prior to departure.
- Waivers will need to be completed by all participants - no exceptions. Customers are required to take a photo of each passenger for the liability waiver per the vendors insurance policy.
- Children 6-17 years old may parasail if accompanied by an adult. Parents or guardians must be the ones to fill out the waivers.
- Parasail boat is limited to 12 passengers.
- Family members or friends that elect not to parasail may ride on the boat for a fee but there is a strict max of 2 per family and spectators may not outnumber the amount of parasailers. These are available for purchase at the booth upon arrival, based on availability.
- Service animals are not allowed.
- Parking is available for free on-site.
- Customers may get wet so dress appropriately.
- The approximately time in the air is 7-8 minutes.
- Up to 3 people can fly at once. The total weight must not exceed 450lbs or be less than 170lbs.
- Customers are launched in the air from the back of the boat using motorized equipment.
- Optional photo packages are available by the crew for a small fee. See details upon arrival.
- Restrooms available at the dock.
- If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers canceling after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the vendor deems the weather unfavorable the experience may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customers may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
530 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541, USA
Destin Parasailing Adventure
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews