Destin Parasailing Adventure
There is nothing like the thrill of parasailing. It is a breath-taking way to see Destin in a whole new light. Imagine looking down and spotting sea turtles or dolphins. Get a bird's eye view of the city and the gulf. It is a memory that you will never forget! Come and see Destin like you never have.
→ Fly at heights exceeding 500 feet.
→ Up to three people can fly at once.
→ Great activity for families and children.
→ 23 years of parasailing experience
→ Served over 100,000 customers.
Booking Details:Once you purchase your tickets online, bring a photo ID to the Destin Harbor location (provided on the booking voucher). Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. It is best to confirm your departure time at least 24 hours prior.
Parasailing is a seasonal activity that is offered March through November. Daily departures are available from 9am-5pm during most of the season. It is recommended to book early to guarantee desired departure time as they do fill up quickly.
Duration: 1.5 Hrs
● 10-12 minutes of air time
● Boat cruise of the Destin waters
● Gratuities (optional)
● Customers must be at least 18 years old to parasail unsupervised. The only exception to this is if a parent or guardian signs the liability waiver for the minor(s) prior to departure, in which minors may parasail without supervision.
● Waivers will need to be completed by all participants - no exceptions. Fill out your waiver in advance here. For under 18 years of age, please use this link.
● Children 6-17 may parasail if accompanied by an Adult or if proper paperwork has been filled out. Parents may fill out the waivers online for their children without being present.
● Pregnant women or children under 6 are not allowed as spectators or parasailers.
● Parasail boat is limited to 12 passengers.
● Family members or friends that elect not to parasail may ride on the boat for $20, but there is a strict max of 2 spectators per family AND spectators may not outnumber the amount of parasailers. These are available for purchase at the booth upon arrival, based on availability.
● Customers may get wet so dress appropriately.
● Up to 3 people can fly at once. The total weight must not exceed 450lbs or be less than 170lbs.
● Customers are launched in the air from the back of the boat using motorized equipment.
● Optional photo packages are available by the crew for a small fee. See details upon arrival.
● Customers are recommended to bring a camera, suntan lotion and small towel.
● We are wheelchair accessible, but please call in advance to make sure the ramp is available as it moves from different locations.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Destin Parasailing Adventure. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
TIFFIN, Ohio, USA
Oct 11 2015 10:24am
Very easy transaction, picked who the place and worry free transaction. It was a windy day and they told took us out anyway to see if the sail would go up. It did and we were able to go up. The gentleman running the boat were very professional and courteous to all on the boat. We had them take pictures for us and they did a nice job with that. To finish off the boat ride we stopped in the middle of a school of dolphins and watched them play for a few minutes. Great Trip and would book for them to take us out again.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Aubrey, Texas, USA
Oct 3 2015 10:32pm
We do this ever year when we visit Florida and it's always a great time!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Sep 18 2015 10:24am
Great trip and we enjoyed the parasailing. The staff was very courteous and helpful.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Philadelphia, Mississippi, USA
Sep 18 2015 08:32am
We had a great adventure with parasailing for the first time. Everyone was great and friendly. Will definitely use trips shock again.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Houston, Texas, USA
Aug 29 2015 10:02am
It was amazing, the crew did an awesome job and we had a great time. Best parasailing I've been on.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Broken arrow, Oklahoma, USA
Aug 27 2015 09:26am
We went on Tripshock the night before looking for things to do , booked parasailing for 5, two adults,two teenagers and a 10 year old. Everything went smooth when we got there, it was an easy process. The adults went up in one and the three girls in another.This was a first for all of us and a highlight of the trip. I have motion sickness so I made sure to take something for the boat ride out and back ,and was just fine. The staff was super friendly and professional . I would recommend getting the picture package , its only 20.00 and well worth it so you can just relax on the ride and they get better pictures anyways. We will return to do this when we are in Destin again .Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Austin, Texas, USA
Aug 26 2015 06:12pm
It was an OK activity. Won't pay the same amount of money for a short trip in the air. You spend most of your time on the boat. Although they do disclose this. I do like the pictures we got after the trip, had to pay extra.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Frisco, Texas, USA
Aug 20 2015 10:17am
My 6 year old enjoyed the parasailing too.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Allen, Texas, USA
Aug 19 2015 08:54am
The people at Gilligans were fantastic ! My family had a great experience parasailing for the first time. I would recommend this outfit to everyone.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Houston, Texas, USA
Aug 17 2015 03:46pm
Fantastic excursion. The crew was professional and very good at what they do. They went out of their way to make sure we for the most out of our 15 minutes of airtimeVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
parasail destin fl
lifting off the parasail boat in destin
Flying high in destin fl
Up High in the air over the destin beaches