Destin Parasailing Adventure
There is nothing like the thrill of parasailing. It is a breath-taking way to see Destin in a whole new light. Imagine looking down and spotting sea turtles or dolphins. Get a bird's eye view of the city and the gulf. It is a memory that you will never forget! Come and see Destin like you never have.
→ Fly at heights exceeding 500 feet.
→ Up to three people can fly at once.
→ Great activity for families and children.
→ 23 years of parasailing experience
→ Served over 100,000 customers.
Booking Details:Once you purchase your tickets online, bring a photo ID to the Destin Harbor location (provided on the booking voucher). Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. It is best to confirm your departure time at least 24 hours prior.
Parasailing is a seasonal activity that is offered March through November. Daily departures are available from 9am-5pm during most of the season. It is recommended to book early to guarantee desired departure time as they do fill up quickly.
Duration: 1.5 Hrs
● 10-12 minutes of air time
● Boat cruise of the Destin waters
● Gratuities (optional)
● Customers must be at least 18 years old to parasail unsupervised. The only exception to this is if a parent or guardian signs the liability waiver for the minor(s) prior to departure, in which minors may parasail without supervision.
● Waivers will need to be completed by all participants - no exceptions.
● Children 6-17 may parasail if accompanied by an Adult. Parents or guardians must be the ones to fill out the waivers.
● Pregnant women or children under 6 are not allowed as spectators or parasailers.
● Parasail boat is limited to 12 passengers.
● Family members or friends that elect not to parasail may ride on the boat for $20, but there is a strict max of 2 spectators per family AND spectators may not outnumber the amount of parasailers. These are available for purchase at the booth upon arrival, based on availability.
● Customers may get wet so dress appropriately.
● Up to 3 people can fly at once. The total weight must not exceed 450lbs or be less than 170lbs.
● Customers are launched in the air from the back of the boat using motorized equipment.
● Optional photo packages are available by the crew for a small fee. See details upon arrival.
● Customers are recommended to bring a camera, suntan lotion and small towel.
● We are wheelchair accessible, but please call in advance to make sure the ramp is available as it moves from different locations.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Destin Parasailing Adventure. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
Searcy, Arkansas, USA
May 24 2016 11:55am
The experience and the people were very nice but I paid for picture package because it was my birthday and they gave me the wrong sd card. I called and they weren't able to recover my pictures or refund me the money .Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Pelham, Alabama, USA
May 21 2016 10:16am
Convinced my mom to go up and it was a first fir us both! Definitely enjoyed the beautiful views and the guys were great! We had fun taking photos and they also took us to see dolphins up close *b0NUS* Great experience and worth every penny!!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
May 18 2016 10:09pm
My boyfriend and I truly enjoyed ourselves. It was a great memory we will always share. :-)Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Brinnon, Washington, USA
May 17 2016 10:42am
My first time in a boat and parasailing! I'm scared of heights but trying to knock things off my bucketlist, so I went for it! I was in Destin on vacation, visiting a friend and wanted to make memories. The guys kept things light by cracking jokes and just having fun! The group on the boat were amazing! So glad I bought the picture package. They got some amazing shots! I would highly recommend this company. If I make it back to Destin, I will definitely use them again!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Marshalltown, Iowa, USA
Apr 26 2016 11:53am
Outstanding service. . Would highly recommend tripshock... the 2 guys on the boat was awesome! Will definitely go with all of u again!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Eden Prairie, MN
Apr 21 2016 12:37pm
The Tripshock advisor helped me coordinate a parasailing adventure for our three teenage daughters. She was knowledgeable, provided prompt service and great recommendations. We selected Gilligan's and the girls had a fantastic time plus the trip was well organized and the staff was very friendly. I would definitely use this service again in the future!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Apr 12 2016 09:13am
We had a blast! Our captain was awesome! It was his partner's first day on the job, but he did a great job! I waited 23 years to do this and it was totally worth the wait! I would highly recommend Destin Parasailing Adventure. Thanks for the memories!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Vincennes, Indiana, USA
Mar 24 2016 05:01am
We had a good time- would recommend to others.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Hazel Green, Alabama, USA
Mar 22 2016 09:14am
Strongly recommend this company if you decide to parasail in Destin. Crew did a great job teaching the basics and to allay fears for first timers, including my daughter and two grandsons. The crew's first focus was on safety. They all had a great time and I enjoyed the ride along with them.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
TIFFIN, Ohio, USA
Oct 11 2015 10:24am
Very easy transaction, picked who the place and worry free transaction. It was a windy day and they told took us out anyway to see if the sail would go up. It did and we were able to go up. The gentleman running the boat were very professional and courteous to all on the boat. We had them take pictures for us and they did a nice job with that. To finish off the boat ride we stopped in the middle of a school of dolphins and watched them play for a few minutes. Great Trip and would book for them to take us out again.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
parasail destin fl
lifting off the parasail boat in destin
Flying high in destin fl
Up High in the air over the destin beaches