Destin Parasailing Adventure
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
There is nothing like the thrill of parasailing! It is a breathtaking way to see Destin in a whole new light. Get a bird’s eye view of the city, the Gulf, sea turtles, dolphins, and more. Fly above the rest and book your parasailing trip today!
- Soar through the sky at heights of up to 400 feet
- Unique way to see the Emerald Coast from above
- See marine life such as dolphins and sea turtles
- Up to three people can fly at once
Duration: 1.5 Hrs.
- Life jackets
- Camera (optional photo package available)
- Do not fly single parasailers.
- Children under 6 years old are not permitted.
- Expectant mothers are not permitted.
- Customers must walk down stairs to board the boat.
- Customers with disabilities are welcome with physician consent. Due to the nature of the activity, customers must be able to board and exit the boat without vendor assistance. Assistance from their family and friends is encouraged as needed.
- Customers must be at least 18 years old to parasail unsupervised. The only exception to this is if a parent or guardian signs the liability waiver for the minor(s) prior to departure. A parent or guardian can fill out the waiver beforehand online or in-person and they are not required to go on the boat. However, if the parent or guardian is not able to fill out a waiver then an adult would need to accompany the minors.
- Waivers will need to be completed by all participants - no exceptions. Customers are required to take a photo of each passenger for the liability waiver per the vendors insurance policy.
- Children 6-17 years old may parasail if accompanied by an adult, or has their parent or guardian sign the waiver, but spectators are limited due to availability and boat capacity.
- Parasail boat is limited to 12 passengers. Spectators who are not parasailing are allowed on arrival and are limited due to boat capacity.
- Family members or friends that elect not to parasail may ride on the boat for a fee but there is a strict max of 2 per family and spectators may not outnumber the amount of parasailers. These are available for purchase at the booth upon arrival, based on availability.
- Service animals are not allowed.
- Parking is available for free on-site.
- Customers may get wet so dress appropriately.
- The approximately time in the air is 7-8 minutes.
- Up to 3 people can fly at once. The total weight must not exceed 450lbs or be less than 170lbs.
- The time you are selecting is the time the boat is to leave the dock. All customers must arrive at least 30 minutes early. If you are late there is no guarantee the boat will be held for you.
- Customers are launched in the air from the back of the boat using motorized equipment.
- Optional photo packages are available by the crew for a small fee. See details upon arrival.
- Restrooms available at the dock.
- If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
530 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541, USA
Destin Parasailing Adventure
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews