Destin Parasailing Adventure
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
There is nothing like the thrill of parasailing! It is a breathtaking way to see the spectrum of color over gorgeous Destin, Florida. Get a bird’s eye view of the beaches and jetties, the Gulf, sea turtles, dolphins, and more. Fly above the rest! Book your parasailing trip today!
- Soar through the sky at heights of up to 400 feet on this parasailing adventure in Destin, Florida
- Unique way to see the Emerald Coast from above
- See marine life such as dolphins and sea turtles
- Up to three people can fly at once
- Great for Ages 6+
Duration: 1.5 Hrs.
- Destin Parasailing Adventure
- Safety equipment
- Safety instructions
- Life jackets
- Weather appropriate attire
- Customers must be at least 18 years old to parasail unsupervised. The only exception to this is if a parent or guardian signs the liability waiver for the minor prior to departure. Waivers can be filled out beforehand, online or in-person and they are required to go on the boat. However, if the parent or guardian is not able to fill out a waiver then an adult would need to accompany the minors.
- Parasail boat is limited to 15 passengers. Spectators who are not parasailing are permitted upon arrival but are limited due to boat capacity. Family members or friends that elect not to parasail may ride on the boat for a fee but there is a strict max of 2 per family and spectators may not outnumber the amount of parasailers. Spectator tickets are available for purchase at the booth upon arrival, based on availability.
- Handicap accessibility is limited. Customers must walk down stairs to board the boat and due to the nature of the activity, customers must be able to board and exit the boat without vendor assistance. Assistance from their family and friends is encouraged as needed.
- Waivers will need to be completed by all participants, no exceptions! A photo of each passenger is required on their liability waiver per the vendor's insurance policy.
- Expectant mothers are not permitted to parasail.
- Single flyers/solo parasailers are prohibited.
- Children under 6 years old are not permitted.
- Pets and service animals are not permitted.
- The time you are selecting is the time the boat is to leave the dock. All customers must arrive at least 30 minutes early. If you are late, there is no guarantee the boat will be held for you.
- Up to 3 people can fly at once. The total weight must not exceed 450lbs or be less than 170lbs.
- Customers are launched in the air from the back of the boat using motorized equipment.
- Optional photo packages are available by the crew for a small fee. See details upon arrival.
- If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
- Restrooms are available at the dock prior to departure.
- The approximately time in the air is 7-8 minutes.
- Customers may get wet so dress appropriately.
- There is free parking available on-site.
Spectators who are not parasailing are permitted, upon arrival, but are limited due to boat capacity. Family members or friends that elect not to parasail may ride on the boat, for a fee, but there is a strict max of 2 per family and spectators may not outnumber the amount of parasailers. Spectator tickets are available for purchase at the booth, upon arrival, based on availability. To be guaranteed a seat on the boat, please purchase a flyer ticket.
530 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541, USA
Destin Parasailing Adventure
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews