Destin Parasailing Adventure
There is nothing like the thrill of parasailing. It is a breath-taking way to see Destin in a whole new light. Imagine looking down and spotting sea turtles or dolphins. Get a bird's eye view of the city and the gulf. It is a memory that you will never forget! Come and see Destin like you never have.
→ Fly at heights up to 500 feet.
→ Up to three people can fly at once.
→ Great activity for families and children.
→ 23 years of parasailing experience
→ Served over 100,000 customers.
Booking Details:Once you purchase your tickets online, bring a photo ID to the Destin Harbor location (provided on the booking voucher). Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. It is best to confirm your departure time at least 24 hours prior.
Parasailing is a seasonal activity that is offered March through November. Daily departures are available from 9am-5pm during most of the season. It is recommended to book early to guarantee desired departure time as they do fill up quickly.
Duration: 1.5 Hrs
● Life jackets
● Gratuities (optional)
● HD photo package w/ SD card ($25)
● Customers must be at least 18 years old to parasail unsupervised. The only exception to this is if a parent or guardian signs the liability waiver for the minor(s) prior to departure, in which minors may parasail without supervision.
● Waivers will need to be completed by all participants - no exceptions.
● Children 6-17 may parasail if accompanied by an Adult. Parents or guardians must be the ones to fill out the waivers.
● Pregnant women or children under 6 are not allowed as spectators or parasailers.
● Parasail boat is limited to 12 passengers.
● Family members or friends that elect not to parasail may ride on the boat for $25, but there is a strict max of 2 spectators per family AND spectators may not outnumber the amount of parasailers. These are available for purchase at the booth upon arrival, based on availability.
● Customers may get wet so dress appropriately.
● Up to 3 people can fly at once. The total weight must not exceed 450lbs or be less than 170lbs.
● Customers are launched in the air from the back of the boat using motorized equipment.
● Optional photo packages are available by the crew for a small fee. See details upon arrival.
● Customers are recommended to bring a camera, suntan lotion and small towel.
● While we are more than happy to accommodate handicap passengers please be aware that there are stairs that you will have to walk in order to get to the boats.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Destin Parasailing Adventure. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
SOUTH FULTON, Tennessee, USA
Jul 23 2016 08:40pm
we had a great time , Thank you for all you provided for our vacation , We will be using you next year !Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Huntsville, Alabama, USA
Jul 23 2016 10:17am
I had a really good time. I have been before and this was by far the most enjoyable one that I have done. The crew was very friendly and good with kids. There were a couple of kids on the outing and they were good at interacting with the kids and making the one that was nervous about going up feel comfortable about it. I highly recommend this company. Plus with the company you don't have to take a tow out to the parasail boat so you can have your own camera as well.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Beaumont, Texas, USA
Jul 23 2016 09:44am
Staff was awesome, my first time parasailing glad I got it off my bucket list!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Washington, Missouri, USA
Jul 22 2016 06:46am
Great! Kevin and Travis were fantastic. Before we left the dock Kevin had the entire boat already laughing and making sure we were ready for FUN. Price and the experience is well worth it. Would recommend and my family will come back and do it again.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
olive branch, Mississippi, USA
Jul 19 2016 06:07pm
The parasailing it self was all and all pretty good but they told us to be there at 8:30 didn't leave till almost 9:45 and there was more than 15 people than showed up way after us and still went before us. Just very unorganized in the getting started process!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Richardson, Texas, USA
Jul 19 2016 08:19am
The crew was very nice and knowledgeable. This was our first time parasailing and everything went smoothly. I highly recommend. We even got to see a dolphin while we were on the boat.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
spring, Texas, USA
Jul 16 2016 10:04am
Our parasailing trip was a lot of fun!!!!! It was super easy to book as well. My family and I can not wait to go back next near!!!!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
dover, Delaware, USA
Jul 14 2016 05:56pm
It was a really fun trip and very awesome! Travis and Kevin are very animated and funny! I highly recommend to everyone!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
jenks, Oklahoma, USA
Jul 11 2016 10:16am
This was the best time for our girls!! One was scared and the captain saw this. He had her go first and it was great from then on! The girls had the best time and are dying to go back!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Cottage grove, Minnesota, USA
Jul 5 2016 09:45pm
Staff very friendly and fun!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
parasail destin fl
lifting off the parasail boat in destin
Flying high in destin fl
Up High in the air over the destin beaches