Destin Pontoon Rental
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Be your own captain for the day with this Pontoon Rental in Destin, Florida. Conveniently located near all the hot spots the area has to offer, this activity allows you to do some sightseeing through the Destin Harbor and Choctawhatchee Bay and then head on over to the famous Crab Island, a sandbar where all the locals hang out. Imagine yourself anchored in Destin’s emerald green waters enjoying water sports, sunbathing, picnicking, swimming, snorkeling, or just sitting back relaxing. Book your day, your way with this Pontoon Rental!
- 12 Passenger Pontoon Boat Rental in beautiful Destin, Florida
- Launch is within minutes of famous Crab Island and the Choctawhatchee Bay
- Plan your own adventure: fish, snorkel, or just cruise in style
- Choose from 4-8 hours for up to 12 passengers
- Safe, reliable, and well-maintained equipment
Duration: 4 - 8 Hrs.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- 12 Passenger Pontoon Rental in Destin, Florida for duration of choice
- Life vests (Adults & Children)
- Safety instructions
- Fuel (1 tank)
- Swim ladder
- Iced cooler, food/snacks, & beverages
- Weather appropriate attire
- Fishing license & gear (optional)
- Snorkel gear (optional)
- Bottled water
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please reach out to the provider prior to your activity/trip date.
- Those who were born on or after Jan. 1, 1988 can operate the boat, but are required to take a Florida Boaters Test. If you were born before Jan 1, 1988 you do not need this license. The test is available on-site for $3 (please arrive 45 minutes prior to your appointment if a boaters license is needed).
- A $100 damage deposit, via cash or card, will be required for all incidentals for each vessel to be paid on-site before departure. Once the rental is returned, it must pass inspection and then you will be refunded the $100 by whatever method the original payment was paid. This included pet protection as well as fishing off the pontoon. Provider also offers a $75 nonrefundable damage protection plan payable on-site for the pontoon as well.
- Fishing is permitted off the pontoon rental. However, you will need to have a valid Florida fishing license, bring your own equipment, and choose a damage deposit option.
- Person signing the rental contract must be 18 years old or older, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card. Minors will need their parent to sign for them in order to participate.
- You will be responsible for captaining your own boat and must have the experience and/or skill to do so.
- Boats can only take a strict maximum of 12 passengers regardless of size or age.
- Persons operating the boat must bring a valid ID for age verification.
- Glass bottles or items are strictly prohibited on the boat.
- Towing anything from this rental is strictly prohibited.
- Boats are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
- Grills are prohibited on the boat.
- Boats cannot be used as a shuttle.
- If the weather is deemed by vendor as unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another day or time. If the customer preferences cannot be met, a refund will be issued for the full amount.
- The boat is equipped with four stroke motors. Each is also equipped with a bimini top which covers and protects ½ the boat from the sun.
- All boats are furnished with U.S. Coast Guard approved Personal Flotation Devices for everyone, as well as all required safety equipment.
- Vendor uses 2013 Excursion 26-foot pontoon boats or similar.
- Restrooms are available on-site at departure location.
- This is activity is not handicap accessible.
- Additional fuel after 1st tank is $4/gallon.
- Service animals and pets are permitted.
- Parking is available on-site for free.
A $100 damage deposit, via cash or card, will be required for all incidentals for each vessel to be paid on-site before departure. Once the rental is returned, it must pass inspection and then you will be refunded the $100 by whatever method the original payment was paid. This included pet protection as well as fishing off the pontoon. Provider also offers a $75 nonrefundable damage protection plan payable on-site for the pontoon as well.
4609 Legendary Marina Dr, Destin, FL 32541, USA
Destin Pontoon Rental
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews