Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification. Head on down to the Destin Harbor location for the rental. Please arrive at least 20 minutes early with a valid ID and credit card for incidentals. It is best to confirm your booking at least 24 hours prior to your departure date. Reservations booked less than 24hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor.
Departure times are available daily, click "book now" button and select your date to see specific departure times. Customers may choose their requested departure time during booking. Check availability and pricing by clicking the "view pricing" button above. Customers must reserve at least one day in advance.
Duration of Activity
● 3 Seater Waverunner
● Life Vests
● 12 passenger pontoon boat
● 1 tank of fuel for pontoon & jet ski
● Life vests & safety equipment (Children sizes available)
● Operating & safety orientation
● Swim Ladder
● Boaters test (Available On-Site)
● STRICT MAXIMUM OF 12 PARTICIPANTS PER PACKAGE
● Boats cannot be used as a shuttle.
● If you were born before Jan. 1, 1988 you can operate the boat with a valid drivers license (Florida boater's license not required).
● Person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
● Those born on or after January 1, 1988 can operate a jet ski, but are required to take a Florida Boaters Test. These tests are available upon arrival for $3. They take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Please arrive early if someone in your party is taking this test.
● Jet ski's & pontoons are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
● Total weight capacity is 450lb.
● Jet Ski's & pontoons MUST be returned at the rental location no later than 6pm regardless of the time of departure. Last departure is at 1pm.
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion and a towel.
● Jet ski's have small compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
● During this rental you will be responsible for captaining your own boat/jet ski and must have the experience and/or skill to do so.
● If the weather is unfavorable for this activity, we will attempt to reschedule for another time or day. If we cannot meet customer demands for this, we'll refund the purchase amount.
● If you do not bring the equipment back within the time frame designated, a $25/hour charge will be applied and payable directly to the vendor.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the session may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.