Destin Shark Fishing Adventure
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Dun-dun. Dun-dun. Dun-dun. Do you consider yourself a thrill seeker? Do you want to do something a little bit different to make the most of your Florida vacation? If so, then this is the charter for you! Get out on the water for this Destin area Shark Fishing Adventure and choose from half to a full day out at sea on a 32 foot Sailfish. Spend the day fishing for some of the coolest fish in the water including nurse sharks, hammerhead sharks, reef sharks, bull sharks, black tip sharks, tiger sharks, and more! On this charter, you will spend the day on the beautiful emerald waters battling one of nature's apex predators - certainly not an experience you will forget. Book your shark fishing adventure today because as they say, every week is shark week in Destin, Florida.
- Private, Custom Destin Shark Fishing Adventure for up to 6 passengers max
- Target bull, reef, hammerhead, nurse, tiger, & black tip sharks
- Bait, tackle, & fishing license included
- Fish the reefs & wrecks
- Choose from 4, 6 or 8 hour charters
- Morning & afternoon charters are available
Duration: 4 - 8 Hrs.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Private, Custom Shark Fishing Charter
- U.S. Coast Guard approved & insured captain
- Bottled water
- Safety gear
- Snacks & beverages (alcohol is permitted)
- Weather appropriate clothing
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please reach out to the provider prior to your activity/trip date.
- Guests with back problems or expectant mothers should not participate in this activity.
- The boat is U.S. Coast Guard approved for 6 passengers max, regardless of age and size.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to reserve this charter.
- Smoking is not permitted on board.
- Closed annually on Christmas Day.
- Trip is not handicap accessible.
- Trip is catch and release only.
- Glass is not permitted.
- The charter boat is a 32-foot Sailfish Express Cabin Cruiser equipped with all modern facilities that includes a restroom, shower, kitchen, and bed. Also, there is air conditioning, a multimedia system, refrigerator, ice-box, and wireless trolling motor. The boat is also equipped with a livewell and outriggers.
- If it rains, charters will still go out fishing. However, if there is excessive fog, wind, or lightning, the trip will not go. Trips are always decided based on the captain's discretion. The trip will either be rescheduled or refunded to the customer.
- The captain may be required to catch live bait during your trip that may impact trip time. This is customary and part of the fishing experience.
- There are no guarantees that the customer will catch the target species, but the captain has a very high success rate in finding and catching.
- Although everything is provided for your fishing experience, you are more than welcome to bring your own preferred gear if you would like.
- You will be cruising up to 9 miles off shore. Your trip is half traveling, half fishing.
- There is AC/heat, shade, and a restroom on board vessel.
- Service animals are permitted with proper paperwork.
- Paid parking on-site at launch location.
Trip is catch and release only.
314 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541, USA
Destin Shark Fishing Adventure
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews