Destin Wakesurfing Experience
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Similar to surfing an ocean wave, wakesurfing is just riding a wave that the boat creates. Much easier to catch and control, wakesurfing is a great way to get out on the water and try something new, or if you're an old pro, get back out there and show off your stuff, wildthing! During your wakesurfing experience you will be given customized instruction, top of the line equipment, and U.S. Coast Guard approved safety gear. Ease into some fun with an expert crew who will ensure you have the opportunity to ride a continuous wave and experience the thrill of surfing. Enjoy a day of adventure, fun, and excitement on the water in Destin, Florida! Book your wakesurfing experience NOW!
- Wakesurfing Experience for up to 6 guests in Destin, Florida
- Relax and enjoy some sun aboard a brand-new Mastercraft X26 with plenty of comfortable amenities and space for all
- Bring the family aboard to experience an adventure like no other
- Harbor restaurant hop or chill at Crab Island, it's completely up to you
- The freshest, most exciting adventure on the water in Destin
- Great activity for everyone ages 9+
Duration: 3 - 6 Hrs.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Destin Wakesurfing Experience
- USCG-approved life jackets
- Ice, bottled water
- Wakesurf boards
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Lotion sunscreen
- Snacks & drinks
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please reach out to the provider prior to your activity/trip date.
- The minimum recommended age to wakesurf is 9 years old. However, younger children have been able to do it. It is ultimately up to the parent's discretion but all guests MUST be able to swim.
- Expectant mothers and those with head, shoulder, neck or back issues or injuries should not participate.
- Hard liquor and smoking not permitted.
- Experience is not handicap accessible.
- Spray sunscreens are not permitted.
- Service animals are not allowed.
- All glass is prohibited.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- Your trip location will be determined by the weather conditions and the surf report for the day of your trip. You will receive confirmation before your trip starts on where to go.
- If you would like to do more than wakesurf, talk with the captain and he will be happy to recommend other activities in the area.
- Guests will be cruising on a 2021 Mastercraft X26 that offers plenty of seating.
- There is an excellent chance you will see dolphins, they may even surf beside you.
- Wakesurfing is typically performed around 10mph.
- Free parking is available on-site.
- Restrooms are available on board.
100 Old Ferry Rd, Shalimar, FL 32579, USA
Destin Wakesurfing Experience
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Brand new to TripShock