Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase), a valid drivers license and credit card for verification to 102 Harbor Blvd. Please arrive at least 20 minutes early with a valid drivers license and credit card for incidentals. It is best to confirm your booking at least 24 hours prior to your departure date.
Departure times are available 9am through 4pm daily. Customers may choose their requested departure time during booking. Check availability and pricing by clicking the "view pricing" button above. Customers must reserve at least one day in advance.
Duration of Activity
● 2 Seater Waverunner
● Life Vests
● Boaters test $3 (Required if born on or after January 1, 1988)
Public parking is available on site for a fee.
● Children under 6 are prohibited from riding on the jet ski.
● Person signing the rental contract must be 18, have a valid drivers license & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
● Those born on or after January 1, 1988 can operate a jet ski, but are required to take a Florida Boaters Test. These tests are available upon arrival for $5. They take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Please arrive early if someone in your party is taking this test.
● Jet ski's are prohibited from entering the East Pass and Gulf of Mexico.
● Total weight capacity is 400lb.
● Jet Ski's MUST be returned at the rental location no later than 6pm regardless of the time of departure. Last Jet Ski departs at 4pm.
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion and a towel.
● Jet ski's have small compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
● If the weather is unfavorable for this activity and the vendor calls off the rental, we will attempt to reschedule for another time or day. Once the rental equipment has left the dock there will be no refunds or rain-checks, for any reason, weather or otherwise.
● If you do not bring the Jet ski/waverunner back within the time frame designated, a $100/hour charge will be applied and payable directly to the vendor.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather or waves are unfavorable and the vendor calls off the rental, the rental may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
A dock fee of 5% per jet ski is due upon arrival.
The person driving the ski must bring their drivers license and keep it on them at all times in order to operate the jet ski