Discovery Flight Lesson
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Enjoy a 45 minute flight along the Gulf Coast in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Admire incredible Gulf Coast vistas in a trusty Cessna 172. Experience flight, take control, and see everything from dolphins, Perdido Pass, Orange Beach Islands, downtown Gulf Shores, and beyond. Get a taste of the pilot life with an introductory flight lesson, book today!
- 45-minute flight lesson in a Cessna 172
- See Gulf Shores and Orange Beach from a birds-eye view
- Experienced and Professional FAA Certified Pilots
- Thrill of a lifetime for anyone ages 13+
Duration: 45 Min.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 45 minute Gulf Shores/Orange Beach, Alabama Discovery Flight for up to 2 guests
- Private airplane tour with FAA Certified Pilot
- Bottled water
- Log book
- Weather appropriate clothing
- This tour is not recommended for those who are prone to motion sickness, please take the necessary precautions as refunds will not be provided in matters regarding these situations.
- All participants are required to sign an electronic liability waiver prior to your flight. If it is not completed prior to check-in, it will be required at time of check-in.
- Customer names and weights are required and must be provided in your reservation information.
- Children under 2 are not permitted. Children must be able to sit in their own seat with a seatbelt.
- Due to FAA regulations, total combined weight of all passengers cannot exceed 400 lbs.
- Must be 18 years old to book this tour. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Expectant mothers are recommended to confirm with their physician before flying.
- Dress for appropriate weather, there is no air conditioning in the summer months.
- No large bags are permitted on the aircraft, only small purses and bags.
- Food and drinks are not allowed on the aircraft.
- Must be at least 13 years old to participate.
- Only 2 passengers max can go up at a time.
- Service dogs or pets are not permitted.
- There are no restrooms on board.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- In the event of inclement weather, vendor reserves the right to alter, modify, or reschedule any tours due to weather or unsafe conditions. If you can not reschedule, you will be fully refunded.
- Flight time is defined as the time from engine start to engine shutdown. This includes the time it takes to get from the ramp to the runway and back, before and after takeoff, and landing.
- Flight hour counts toward the private pilot license.
- Vendor uses a Cessna 172 4 seater airplane.
- Professional pilot is certified by the FAA.
- Restrooms are available prior to departure.
- Free parking is available on-site.
1235 Commerce Dr, Gulf Shores, AL 36542, USA
Discovery Flight Lesson
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Brand new to TripShock