Dolphin Watch and Destin History Cruise
The Hannah Marie runs Dolphin Cruises daily. Family owned and operated, this is an ideal way to enjoy a relaxing 1.5 hour narrated cruise watching dolphins play in their natural habitat. This boat features a glass bottom viewing area, snack bar, restrooms and an air conditioned and heated cabin.
→ 1.5 hour narrated cruise.
→ See dolphins and other marine wildlife.
→ Great for families with young children or infants.
→ Air conditioned cabin & bathrooms
→ Glass bottom viewing area and top deck observation
Please Note: You MUST book your tickets in advance to receive promotional rates.
Booking Details:Once the tickets are booked online, please visit the Olin Marler Charters ticket booth at 102-B Harbor Blvd with a photo ID for verification. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled cruise time. It is highly recommended to confirm the cruise time at least 24 hours in advance.
Dolphin tours depart daily throughout the year other than Christmas day. Cruise times will vary during the year so please click the "Book now" button above for current departure times.
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Public parking is available at 102 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541 for $5 per car. As you pull off highway 98, head over the hill down to the Harbor. Customers may park on the hill or just over it.
● 1-1.5 hour tour
● Gratuities (optional)
● $5 Parking Per Car
● Food & Drinks (for purchase)
● Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
● The boat requires a minimum of 20 paying passengers to depart. If this is not met, a customer service rep will call to reschedule or cancel.
● Large parties over 15 are asked to make reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure.
● Glass bottles are not allowed on the boat.
● Customers are asked to bring a camera, suntan lotion, sun glasses and a small 6-pack cooler for food and beverages.
● Alcoholic beverages are allowed on the boat, but glass is prohibited.
● 98% success rate for finding dolphins on the cruise. In other words, it is rare to not see dolphins on this tour.
● The tour is wheelchair accessible however motorized chairs are too heavy to get over the ramp and onto the boat
● The tour boat has a maximum capacity of 97 passengers.
● Children under 4 are FREE, but need to be accounted for during booking.
● The boat will cruise in the Gulf of Mexico, Destin Harbor and the Choctawatchee Bay. The boat does not experience much movement, but those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take dramamine or bonine for precaution.
● This boat is equipped with a restroom.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Dolphin Watch and Destin History Cruise. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
winchester, Kentucky, USA
Apr 17 2016 09:04am
Wonderful trip, the ocean was a little choppy. We saw plenty of dolphins. And the kids had a blast feeding the seagulls.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Apr 16 2016 03:40pm
It was a great day! Saw lots of dolphins right next to our boats. Captains were very nice! Highly recommended! Thanks!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
picayune, Mississippi, USA
Apr 12 2016 06:25pm
Wonderful cruise plenty of sights and information had a great time!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Moline, Illinois, USA
Apr 12 2016 01:52pm
I always take a dolphin cruise when in Florida. I really enjoyed the Dolphin Watch and Destin History Cruise. The Captain was very knowledgeable and personable, as were the First Mates. We saw a pod of 5 dolphin, plus a baby. The Captain stopped to let us enjoy the viewing whenever we saw dolphins.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Farmington, Missouri, USA
Apr 12 2016 09:59am
Loved it we had a great time.We will differently do it again when we visit next time.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Slidell, Louisiana, USA
Apr 11 2016 12:42pm
Nice cruise didn't think we would see Dolphins because because it was raining in the water was very choppy but we did is was a little rocky but we saw them so I recommend this CruiseVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Shalimar, Florida, USA
Apr 10 2016 08:43pm
I wanted to do some fun activities with my children on their spring break. Even though we live here in the area this was our first time doing this and it was an awesome experience! We have recommended this to several other families and will definitely do it again soon!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Orlando, Florida, USA
Apr 10 2016 09:28am
We had a great time with our family and got to see a lot of dolphins and other marine life. All of the staff was great and we had an awesome captain :-) Thank you Roy for a smooth ride!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Franklin, Wisconsin, USA
Apr 9 2016 05:31pm
This was a great family trip for me, my husband, and our two girls ages 8 and 11. The crew was friendly, enthusiastic, and informative. We saw several pods of dolphins almost immediately, some of which included babies. The trip was about an hour and half, which really was the perfect amount of time to see the dolphins, and do some sightseeing. I would highly recommend this trip.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Auburn, Indiana, USA
Apr 9 2016 11:23am
Crew was great!!! We were lucky enough to see approximately 25 dolphins... All around the boat at pretty much the same time ... It was awesome!!!! We will definitely do this again next visit to Destin!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
dolphins in the water
Olin Marler Dolphin Cruises