Dolphin Watch and Destin History Cruise
The Hannah Marie runs Dolphin Cruises daily. Family owned and operated, this is an ideal way to enjoy a relaxing 1.5 hour narrated cruise watching dolphins play in their natural habitat. This boat features a glass bottom viewing area, snack bar, restrooms and an air conditioned and heated cabin.
→ 1.5 hour narrated cruise.
→ See dolphins and other marine wildlife.
→ Great for families with young children or infants.
→ Air conditioned cabin & bathrooms
→ Glass bottom viewing area and top deck observation
Please Note: You MUST book your tickets in advance to receive promotional rates.
Booking Details:Once the tickets are booked online, please visit the Olin Marler Charters ticket booth at 102-B Harbor Blvd with a photo ID for verification. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled cruise time. It is highly recommended to confirm the cruise time at least 24 hours in advance.
Dolphin tours depart daily throughout the year other than Christmas day. Cruise times will vary during the year so please click the "Book now" button above for current departure times.
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Public parking is available at 102 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541 for $5-10 per car (Special event parking prices may vary). As you pull off highway 98, head over the hill down to the Harbor. Customers may park on the hill or just over it.
● 1-1.5 hour tour
● Gratuities (optional)
● $5-10 Parking Per Car
● Food & Drinks (for purchase)
● Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
● The boat requires a minimum of 20 paying passengers to depart. If this is not met, a customer service rep will call to reschedule or cancel.
● Large parties over 15 are asked to make reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure.
● Glass bottles are not allowed on the boat.
● Customers are asked to bring a camera, suntan lotion, sun glasses and a small 6-pack cooler for food and beverages.
● Alcoholic beverages are allowed on the boat, but glass is prohibited.
● 98% success rate for finding dolphins on the cruise. In other words, it is rare to not see dolphins on this tour.
● The tour is wheelchair accessible however motorized chairs are too heavy to get over the ramp and onto the boat
● The tour boat has a maximum capacity of 97 passengers.
● Children under 4 are FREE, but need to be accounted for during booking.
● The boat will cruise in the Gulf of Mexico, Destin Harbor and the Choctawatchee Bay. The boat does not experience much movement, but those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take dramamine or bonine for precaution.
● This boat is equipped with a restroom.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Dolphin Watch and Destin History Cruise. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
Mar 23 2017 01:24pm
We had a blast on the dolphin cruise. We say at least a dozen dolphins. I would highly recommend taking the family out and will do it again when are back in the area.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Pensacola, Florida, USA
Mar 22 2017 01:47pm
It was a great experience!!!!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
RED OAK, Texas, USA
Mar 22 2017 10:10am
Captian Kent took us on a wonderful tour. We saw lots of dolphin!! His crew was wonderful and extremely helpful. Would retake this tour again!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Niceville, Florida, USA
Mar 22 2017 08:59am
The trip was awesome and so much fun! Dolphin were everywhere and putting on a show for us. Captain Alex was so helpful explaining the life of dolphin and how they affect our area. His music choices are great too. He explained how the Destin Harbor evolved and how it changes periodically and put the history of the harbor into perspective. This is our second trip for my 5 year old granddaughter and myself and we LIVE HERE!!! We will continue this tradition as it's such an inspiring experience for all of us. THANK YOU ALL!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Bedford, Indiana, USA
Mar 21 2017 11:35am
Would highly recommend this cruise. Friendly crew, nice boat. Saw more dolphins on this cruise than any other before. I would recommend the sunset cruise as it is lovely to watch the sun set from the boat. Had a great time!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Huntsville, Alabama, USA
Mar 20 2017 07:42am
Fantastic crew and great experience for with my family. We learned about the area and saw numerous dolphin pods. We'll definitely do this again next time we're in town.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Grand Prairie, Texas, USA
Mar 20 2017 07:08am
My family enjoyed the cruise really enjoyed watching the dolphins surf the waves. Roy was excellent as well very personable.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
Mar 19 2017 07:35pm
The tour was fantastic!! The crew was friendly, the boat was clean, very family oriented. Would definitely do again!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Lindale, Texas, USA
Mar 16 2017 10:10am
Had a great time viewing the dolphins. The crew was very nice and accommodating. I would not consider this a "Destin history" cruise as we only heard about two facts on Destin; however, if you really want to see dolphins, this a great option!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Cypress, Texas, USA
Mar 16 2017 08:13am
The experience was incredible even we had a bad weather, we saw dolphins at the sea, the crew was friendly and my family and me enjoyed the trip. Thanks for this amazing experienceVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Olin Marler Dolphin Cruises