Dolphin Watch and Destin History Cruise
The Hannah Marie runs Dolphin Cruises daily. Family owned and operated, this is an ideal way to enjoy a relaxing 1.5 hour narrated cruise watching dolphins play in their natural habitat. This boat features a glass bottom viewing area, snack bar, restrooms and an air conditioned and heated cabin.
→ 1.5 hour narrated cruise.
→ See dolphins and other marine wildlife.
→ Great for families with young children or infants.
→ Air conditioned cabin & bathrooms
→ Glass bottom viewing area and top deck observation
Please Note: You MUST book your tickets in advance to receive promotional rates.
Booking Details:Once the tickets are booked online, please visit the Olin Marler Charters ticket booth at 102-B Harbor Blvd with a photo ID for verification. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled cruise time. It is highly recommended to confirm the cruise time at least 24 hours in advance.
Dolphin tours depart daily throughout the year other than Christmas day. Cruise times will vary during the year so please click the "Book now" button above for current departure times.
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Public parking is available at 102 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541 for $5-10 per car (Special event parking prices may vary). As you pull off highway 98, head over the hill down to the Harbor. Customers may park on the hill or just over it.
● 1-1.5 hour tour
● Gratuities (optional)
● $5-10 Parking Per Car
● Food & Drinks (for purchase)
● Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
● The boat requires a minimum of 20 paying passengers to depart. If this is not met, a customer service rep will call to reschedule or cancel.
● Large parties over 15 are asked to make reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure.
● Glass bottles are not allowed on the boat.
● Customers are asked to bring a camera, suntan lotion, sun glasses and a small 6-pack cooler for food and beverages.
● Alcoholic beverages are allowed on the boat, but glass is prohibited.
● 98% success rate for finding dolphins on the cruise. In other words, it is rare to not see dolphins on this tour.
● The tour is wheelchair accessible however motorized chairs are too heavy to get over the ramp and onto the boat
● The tour boat has a maximum capacity of 97 passengers.
● Children under 4 are FREE, but need to be accounted for during booking.
● The boat will cruise in the Gulf of Mexico, Destin Harbor and the Choctawatchee Bay. The boat does not experience much movement, but those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take dramamine or bonine for precaution.
● This boat is equipped with a restroom.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Dolphin Watch and Destin History Cruise. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
Aug 23 2016 12:40pm
One of best things to do in Destin.Very nice crewVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
HUNTERSVILLE, North Carolina, USA
Aug 22 2016 05:07pm
History information was very limited. Didn't stay where Dolphins were swimming. Crew was hard to find for questions.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Richardson, Texas, USA
Aug 22 2016 01:21pm
We had a wonderful time, family friendly and safe. The crew was very alert at letting us know where to look for dolphins. We had a great time!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Louisville, Mississippi, USA
Aug 22 2016 09:54am
Had an awesome time on this cruise! Very safe, professional, & family friendly event! Looking forward to the next oneVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Hartford, Wisconsin, USA
Aug 21 2016 03:07pm
Great experience! We saw about 16 dolphins throughout the trip. The captain and crew were very alert and made sure we had a good view of them. Would definitely do it again!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Cypress, Texas, USA
Aug 21 2016 11:57am
The entire experience was great and the staff was awesome! We got to see dolphins and other sea creatures and we had a great time! Thank you!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Bellaire, Texas, USA
Aug 21 2016 08:38am
Great family activity. We saw 6-7 dolphins on the tour. Good length of time, and engaging tour guides.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Roxana, Illinois, USA
Aug 20 2016 07:45pm
Awesome staff and tour!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Humble, Texas, USA
Aug 20 2016 03:43pm
Just wish it would of gone further out sea instead of staying close to shore.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Houston, Texas, USA
Aug 19 2016 09:23pm
My family and I had an awesome time! The captain made sure everyone was able to see the pods of dolphins...Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Olin Marler Dolphin Cruises