Dolphin Watch and Destin History Cruise
The Hannah Marie runs Dolphin Cruises daily. Family owned and operated, this is an ideal way to enjoy a relaxing 1.5 hour narrated cruise watching dolphins play in their natural habitat. This boat features a glass bottom viewing area, snack bar, restrooms and an air conditioned and heated cabin.
→ 1.5 hour narrated cruise.
→ See dolphins and other marine wildlife.
→ Great for families with young children or infants.
→ Air conditioned cabin & bathrooms
→ Glass bottom viewing area and top deck observation
Please Note: You MUST book your tickets in advance to receive promotional rates.
Booking Details:Once the tickets are booked online, please visit the Olin Marler Charters ticket booth at 102-B Harbor Blvd with a photo ID for verification. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled cruise time. It is highly recommended to confirm the cruise time at least 24 hours in advance.
Dolphin tours depart daily throughout the year other than Christmas day. Cruise times will vary during the year so please click the "Book now" button above for current departure times.
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Public parking is available at 102 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541 for $5-10 per car (Special event parking prices may vary). As you pull off highway 98, head over the hill down to the Harbor. Customers may park on the hill or just over it.
● 1-1.5 hour tour
● Gratuities (optional)
● $5-10 Parking Per Car
● Food & Drinks (for purchase)
● Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
● The boat requires a minimum of 20 paying passengers to depart. If this is not met, a customer service rep will call to reschedule or cancel.
● Large parties over 15 are asked to make reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure.
● Glass bottles are not allowed on the boat.
● Customers are asked to bring a camera, suntan lotion, sun glasses and a small 6-pack cooler for food and beverages.
● Alcoholic beverages are allowed on the boat, but glass is prohibited.
● 98% success rate for finding dolphins on the cruise. In other words, it is rare to not see dolphins on this tour.
● The tour is wheelchair accessible however motorized chairs are too heavy to get over the ramp and onto the boat
● The tour boat has a maximum capacity of 97 passengers.
● Children under 4 are FREE, but need to be accounted for during booking.
● The boat will cruise in the Gulf of Mexico, Destin Harbor and the Choctawatchee Bay. The boat does not experience much movement, but those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take dramamine or bonine for precaution.
● This boat is equipped with a restroom.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Dolphin Watch and Destin History Cruise. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
Hawthorne, Florida, USA
Apr 24 2017 10:48am
The boat ride was fun, only saw a couple of dolphins that day. Does have a partial glass bottom you can try to see through. Take cash if you want chips and soda. The crew were friendly and checked up on you.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Apr 25 2017 02:07pm
Thanks for the great review Katherine! We hope you and your family come back and cruise with us again soon!
Mukwonago, Wisconsin, USA
Apr 24 2017 04:54am
This cruise was a definite "must do" while visiting the Destin area. Crew was friendly and gave a great history of the area along with a wonderful cruise. Kid friendly. Fun seeing dolphins, sharks and other wildlife.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Apr 25 2017 02:22pm
Thanks so much for coming! We hope to see you again soon!
Valdosta, Georgia, USA
Apr 24 2017 04:53am
I really enjoyed the cruise I got a chance to see lots of dolphins and I also got a chance to see a shark. The captain and his crew was so nice. Great job guys! The lady that was taking the picture was very rude and mean.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Cedar park, Texas, USA
Apr 22 2017 05:37pm
Such a special experience for my family. The crew was very friendly and attentive. We will definitely be back.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Kannapolis, North Carolina, USA
Apr 22 2017 06:07am
Awesome event and the crew was fantastic...friendly and provided good information about the area and dolphinsVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Blue Springs, Missouri, USA
Apr 21 2017 12:30pm
My husband and I enjoyed this cruise. We saw several dolphins and other wild life. It was geared toward children but still fun for adults as well. The crew was friendly and helpful. We would definitely go again.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
denham, Louisiana, USA
Apr 20 2017 07:03am
Better discount when booking online. Cruise was awesome. LegitVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Montgomery, Alabama, USA
Apr 19 2017 02:11pm
This was an awesome Experience and the kids really enjoyed it. The bay water was a little rough but it was great!!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Intl Falls, Minnesota, USA
Apr 18 2017 05:54pm
My son and I had a blast! It was our first get away after losing my husband in 2016 and my oldest son on 2014. I'd do it again if I'm ever in Florida again.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Niceville, Florida, USA
Apr 18 2017 08:05am
The boat trip was amazing but for locals to have to pay $10 to park is totally ridiculous ! Make your money somewhere else... not on locals!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Apr 18 2017 09:19am
Nancy, Thank you for the feedback. We are not the only company in Destin that charges for parking. Our fee for parking IS cheaper for Tripshock customers than other customers. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and are glad you enjoyed your cruise.
Olin Marler Dolphin Cruises