Dolphin Watch and Destin History Cruise
The Hannah Marie runs Dolphin Cruises daily. Family owned and operated, this is an ideal way to enjoy a relaxing 1.5 hour narrated cruise watching dolphins play in their natural habitat. This boat features a glass bottom viewing area, snack bar, restrooms and an air conditioned and heated cabin.
→ 1.5 hour narrated cruise.
→ See dolphins and other marine wildlife.
→ Great for families with young children or infants.
→ Air conditioned cabin & bathrooms
→ Glass bottom viewing area and top deck observation
Please Note: You MUST book your tickets in advance to receive promotional rates.
Booking Details:Once the tickets are booked online, please visit the Olin Marler Charters ticket booth at 102-B Harbor Blvd with a photo ID for verification. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled cruise time. It is highly recommended to confirm the cruise time at least 24 hours in advance.
Dolphin tours depart daily throughout the year other than Christmas day. Cruise times will vary during the year so please click the "Book now" button above for current departure times.
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Public parking is available at 102 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541 for $5-10 per car (Special event parking prices may vary). As you pull off highway 98, head over the hill down to the Harbor. Customers may park on the hill or just over it.
● 1-1.5 hour tour
● Gratuities (optional)
● $5-10 Parking Per Car
● Food & Drinks (for purchase)
● Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
● The boat requires a minimum of 20 paying passengers to depart. If this is not met, a customer service rep will call to reschedule or cancel.
● Large parties over 15 are asked to make reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure.
● Glass bottles are not allowed on the boat.
● Customers are asked to bring a camera, suntan lotion, sun glasses and a small 6-pack cooler for food and beverages.
● Alcoholic beverages are allowed on the boat, but glass is prohibited.
● 98% success rate for finding dolphins on the cruise. In other words, it is rare to not see dolphins on this tour.
● The tour is wheelchair accessible however motorized chairs are too heavy to get over the ramp and onto the boat
● The tour boat has a maximum capacity of 97 passengers.
● Children under 4 are FREE, but need to be accounted for during booking.
● The boat will cruise in the Gulf of Mexico, Destin Harbor and the Choctawatchee Bay. The boat does not experience much movement, but those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take dramamine or bonine for precaution.
● This boat is equipped with a restroom.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Dolphin Watch and Destin History Cruise. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
Maineville, Ohio, USA
Jul 14 2016 06:43pm
Had a great time. Saw several dolphins, including at least one baby.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Huntsville, Arkansas, USA
Jul 13 2016 08:41am
Was great will be backVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Arlington, Texas, USA
Jul 10 2016 07:10am
Our family loved this cruise. The boat was large, clean, and comfortable. There was plenty of shade and plenty of fun. People moved about and switched off for picture-taking. ... read moreVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Jul 9 2016 07:18am
We had a great time, the crew was awesome. Highly recommend.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Royse City, Texas, USA
Jul 6 2016 10:19pm
This cruise provides the best way to see Destin from the water. Destin's history is brought to life by the captain. Oh, yeah. Then there are the playful dolphins that come right up to the boat. The water was so clear we could see turtles and rays as the boat moved through the water.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Jul 6 2016 08:46pm
A family friendly tour for locals or out-of-towners! Would definitely go again. Worth it!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Philadelphia, Tennessee, USA
Jul 6 2016 07:46pm
The captain and crew were awesome; they made the trip fun and interesting. The captain was very interactive with all the customers on board, cracking jokes, livening up the mood. Oh, and the dolphins were cool too.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
blue springs, Missouri, USA
Jul 6 2016 07:10pm
Excellent cruise, we took four kids (6,10,12,14) all the kids enjoyed the experience. We saw lots of dolphins and the boat was clean. The staff are 5 star!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Batonrouge, Louisiana, USA
Jul 6 2016 05:43pm
Was in a stormVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Savannah, Texas, USA
Jul 6 2016 05:21pm
We loved this experience! There were 6 of us from 11-72 years old and we all enjoyed it. The crew was very friendly and our guide had a great personality. The boat was clean and had plenty of room for everyone to see the dolphins. We took the 6:30 cruise and sunset was gorgeous. I think we will definitely be doing this again!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Olin Marler Dolphin Cruises