Dolphin Watch and Destin History Cruise
The Hannah Marie runs Dolphin Cruises daily. Family owned and operated, this is an ideal way to enjoy a relaxing 1.5 hour narrated cruise watching dolphins play in their natural habitat. This boat features a glass bottom viewing area, snack bar, restrooms and an air conditioned and heated cabin.
→ 1.5 hour narrated cruise.
→ See dolphins and other marine wildlife.
→ Great for families with young children or infants.
→ Air conditioned cabin & bathrooms
→ Glass bottom viewing area and top deck observation
Please Note: You MUST book your tickets in advance to receive promotional rates.
Booking Details:Once the tickets are booked online, please visit the Olin Marler Charters ticket booth at 102-B Harbor Blvd with a photo ID for verification. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled cruise time. It is highly recommended to confirm the cruise time at least 24 hours in advance.
Dolphin tours depart daily throughout the year other than Christmas day. Cruise times will vary during the year so please click the "Book now" button above for current departure times.
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Public parking is available at 102 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541 for $5 per car. As you pull off highway 98, head over the hill down to the Harbor. Customers may park on the hill or just over it.
● 1-1.5 hour tour
● Gratuities (optional)
● $5 Parking Per Car
● Food & Drinks (for purchase)
● Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
● The boat requires a minimum of 20 paying passengers to depart. If this is not met, a customer service rep will call to reschedule or cancel.
● Large parties over 15 are asked to make reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure.
● Glass bottles are not allowed on the boat.
● Customers are asked to bring a camera, suntan lotion, sun glasses and a small 6-pack cooler for food and beverages.
● Alcoholic beverages are allowed on the boat, but glass is prohibited.
● 98% success rate for finding dolphins on the cruise. In other words, it is rare to not see dolphins on this tour.
● The tour is wheelchair accessible however motorized chairs are too heavy to get over the ramp and onto the boat
● The tour boat has a maximum capacity of 97 passengers.
● Children under 4 are FREE, but need to be accounted for during booking.
● The boat will cruise in the Gulf of Mexico, Destin Harbor and the Choctawatchee Bay. The boat does not experience much movement, but those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take dramamine or bonine for precaution.
● This boat is equipped with a restroom.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Dolphin Watch and Destin History Cruise. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
Murray, Kentucky, USA
May 18 2016 10:42am
I love dolphins. Hope to come back to DestinVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
May 16 2016 09:42pm
The water was really choppy and we saw some dolphins but not many. The captain did a great job finding some dolphins for us to see. We did the sunset cruise and that was worth it alone. The boat is cleaned after every outing and looks great. Captain gives you history and information of Destin. Defiantly booking again the next time we go.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Athens, Georgia, USA
May 15 2016 08:57pm
We had a great time! The crew was very hospitable.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Pensacola, Florida, USA
May 15 2016 07:02pm
I really enjoyed the dolphin cruise with friends. I only wish there was more of a variety of snacks on board.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Hattiesburg, Mississippi, USA
May 11 2016 05:32pm
Aweaome time watching the Dolphins. The timing was great and we saw a few baby Dolphins. The next trip we are taking the kiddos.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Kalkaska, Michigan, USA
May 9 2016 05:41am
Friendly crew, plenty of dolphin sightings, interesting history of Destin. The glass bottom was disappointing because it was only two wide strips of glass. But it was a great cruise. I'm glad we went!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Cumming, Georgia, USA
May 6 2016 11:55am
The cruise was as usual great. The boat itself was very clean and maintained properly. kudos to the captain because initially we could not find any dolphins at all, but the captain really spent more time going around different areas and finally showed families and families of dolphins together. It was fantastic! Thank you guys. Our gang of 18 really enjoyed it.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Pensacola, Florida, USA
May 5 2016 05:26pm
We had a glorious evening, with a sunset, a lot of frolicking dolphins, and a beautiful full moon rising over the Gulf; can't wait to do it again with Olin Marler. The crew was wonderful, full of information, patient with all our questions, and determined that we would have a spectacular experience.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
winchester, Kentucky, USA
Apr 17 2016 09:04am
Wonderful trip, the ocean was a little choppy. We saw plenty of dolphins. And the kids had a blast feeding the seagulls.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Apr 16 2016 03:40pm
It was a great day! Saw lots of dolphins right next to our boats. Captains were very nice! Highly recommended! Thanks!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Olin Marler Dolphin Cruises