Dolphin Watch and Destin History Cruise
The Hannah Marie runs Dolphin Cruises daily. Family owned and operated, this is an ideal way to enjoy a relaxing 1.5 hour narrated cruise watching dolphins play in their natural habitat. This boat features a glass bottom viewing area, snack bar, restrooms and an air conditioned and heated cabin.
→ 1.5 hour narrated cruise.
→ See dolphins and other marine wildlife.
→ Great for families with young children or infants.
→ Air conditioned cabin & bathrooms
→ Glass bottom viewing area and top deck observation
Please Note: You MUST book your tickets in advance to receive promotional rates.
Booking Details:Once the tickets are booked online, please visit the Olin Marler Charters ticket booth at 102-B Harbor Blvd with a photo ID for verification. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled cruise time. It is highly recommended to confirm the cruise time at least 24 hours in advance.
Dolphin tours depart daily throughout the year other than Christmas day. Cruise times will vary during the year so please click the "Book now" button above for current departure times.
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Public parking is available at 102 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541. As you pull off highway 98, head over the hill down to the Harbor. Customers may park on the hill or just over it. There is a fee for parking but showing your reservation voucher will waive this fee.
● 1-1.5 hour tour
● Gratuities (optional)
● Food & Drinks (for purchase)
● Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
● The boat requires a minimum of 20 paying passengers to depart. If this is not met, a customer service rep will call to reschedule or cancel.
● Large parties over 15 are asked to make reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure.
● Glass bottles are not allowed on the boat.
● Customers are asked to bring a camera, suntan lotion, sun glasses and a small 6-pack cooler for food and beverages.
● Alcoholic beverages are allowed on the boat, but glass is prohibited.
● 98% success rate for finding dolphins on the cruise. In other words, it is rare to not see dolphins on this tour.
● The tour is wheelchair accessible. Please call ahead to let the crew know so the ramp can be setup.
● The tour boat has a maximum capacity of 110 passengers.
● Children under 4 are FREE, but need to be accounted for during booking.
● The boat will cruise in the Gulf of Mexico, Destin Harbor and the Choctawatchee Bay. The boat does not experience much movement, but those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take dramamine or bonine for precaution.
● This boat is equipped with a restroom.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Dolphin Watch and Destin History Cruise. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
464 Reviews From TripShock Travelers
Ooltewah, Tennessee, USA
Oct 9 2015 02:07pm
I can honestly say that this was a great excursion. The main guide had such a good personality. He made you feel welcome and relaxed. We saw many dolphins which was the whole point of going. The view and boat ride was a treat in itself. This was our first time in Destin, but not our last. Easy to book, left on time and just felt we got more than our moneys worth. I would highly recommend this excursion. Fun for the whole family.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Oct 8 2015 06:44am
Very easy to book the reservation. Was actually a bit cheaper than advertised rate. (Dolphin Cruise, Destin FL)Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Montgomery, Alabama, USA
Oct 7 2015 05:35pm
Great crew and beautiful sights at sunset!! SOOOOO many dolphins!!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Richmond, Texas, USA
Oct 7 2015 11:11am
Even though we were running a little late, the captain was nice enough to wait a couple of minutes for our party. It was 7 of us with 2 3 year old twins. The weather was not super warm and slightly windy. THe restrooms were clean and easily accessible. We saw a few dolphins and the kids enjoyed it just as much as the adults.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Mandeville, Louisiana, USA
Oct 7 2015 10:30am
We had a great time. The crew was friendly and did everything they could to make this a fun activity.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Indian Springs, Alabama, USA
Oct 7 2015 10:16am
This was a great cruise with great service in a great place!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Louisville, Kentucky, USA
Aug 26 2015 10:15am
Worth every penny. Excellent tour (10am) saw around 10 dolphins that swam next to and behind the boat. Staff were very knowledgeable and helpful. Best tour deal in Destin!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Houston, Texas, USA
Aug 22 2015 10:03am
For first time experience it was wonderful.! Got there early ,and we boarded and headed out to ocean it is breath taking. We weren't so lucky to see dolphins I think it was due to the weather . We did see them from a distance. But we were able to have fun. The captain and crew really friendly.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Navarre, Florida, USA
Aug 21 2015 12:29pm
Great trip for the grandchildrenVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Miamisburg, Ohio, USA
Aug 19 2015 08:27pm
The crew on the Hannah Marie Dolphin Cruise was great! The captain was entertaining and his mates were very friendly and welcoming. The family photo was an added bonus to remember the experience. A great value for the morning cruise!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
greg Mar 6 2014
Global Administrator Dec 21 2009
Global Administrator Dec 21 2009
dolphins in the water
Global Administrator Dec 17 2009
Olin Marler Dolphin Cruises