Dolphin Watch and Destin History Cruise
The Hannah Marie runs Dolphin Cruises daily. Family owned and operated, this is an ideal way to enjoy a relaxing 1.5 hour narrated cruise watching dolphins play in their natural habitat. This boat features a glass bottom viewing area, snack bar, restrooms and an air conditioned and heated cabin.
→ 1.5 hour narrated cruise.
→ See dolphins and other marine wildlife.
→ Great for families with young children or infants.
→ Air conditioned cabin & bathrooms
→ Guaranteed Dolphin Sightings (See Below)
→ Glass bottom viewing area and top deck observation
Please Note: You MUST book your tickets in advance to receive promotional rates.
Booking Details:Once the tickets are booked online, please visit the Olin Marler Charters ticket booth at 102-B Harbor Blvd with a photo ID for verification. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled cruise time. It is highly recommended to confirm the cruise time at least 24 hours in advance.
Dolphin tours depart daily throughout the year other than Christmas day. Cruise times will vary during the year so please click the "Book now" button above for current departure times.
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Public parking is available at 102 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541. As you pull off highway 98, head over the hill down to the Harbor. Customers may park on the hill or just over it. There is a fee for parking but showing your reservation voucher will waive this fee.
● 1.5 hour tour
● Gratuities (optional)
● Food & Drinks (for purchase)
● Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
● The boat requires a minimum of 20 paying passengers to depart. If this is not met, a customer service rep will call to reschedule or cancel.
● Large parties over 15 are asked to make reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure.
● Glass bottles are not allowed on the boat.
● Customers are asked to bring a camera, suntan lotion, sun glasses and a small 6-pack cooler for food and beverages.
● Alcoholic beverages are allowed on the boat, but glass is prohibited.
● 98% success rate for finding dolphins on the cruise. In other words, it is rare to not see dolphins on this tour. If no dolphins are seen on the cruise, the customer may come back the next day on a day cruise for no additional charge.
● The tour is wheelchair accessible. Please call ahead to let the crew know so the ramp can be setup.
● The tour boat has a maximum capacity of 110 passengers.
● Children under 4 are FREE, but need to be accounted for during booking.
● The boat will cruise in the Gulf of Mexico, Destin Harbor and the Choctawatchee Bay. The boat does not experience much movement, but those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take dramamine or bonine for precaution.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Ask a question and collaborate with other travelers. We monitor these comments daily, but it's faster to contact us directly for immediate answers.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Dolphin Watch and Destin History Cruise. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
362 Reviews From TripShock Travelers
Greenville, Florida, USA
May 27 2015 06:27pm
The crew was knowledgeable and very friendly, interacting with the passengers. Dolphins were sighted almost immediately and throughout the majority of the cruise.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Nashville, Illinois, USA
May 20 2015 11:32am
It was a good cruise. Boat was very clean and comfortable. Roy was a great captain, very personable and knowledgeable about the area and marine life in the area. It was not just a boat ride, it was a learning experience. He seemed to go out of his way to make sure we saw Dolphins. Maybe that is the way it is on every cruise, but he made us feel special. The younger staff person was very nice too. Went around visiting with the guests. We thoroughly enjoyed it.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Denver, Colorado, USA
May 19 2015 06:01pm
The crew was fantastic and our grill up had an amazing time.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Harrah, Oklahoma, USA
May 17 2015 06:04pm
My wife, 6-year old daughter and I had a great time on the tour! The captain and staff were great: friendly, knowledgeable and fun! We saw many Dolphins and caught a glimpse of a shark. Highly recommended.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Heltonville, Indiana, USA
May 14 2015 12:40pm
We went out with greater expectations that were no ones issues but ours. The crew was great and very courteous. We didn't like the fact that we were asked for tips for the crew after paying full price for the tickets. It was good for one time but we wouldn't do the same trip again.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
May 11 2015 10:18pm
Crew worked hard to find dolphins. Wind was too great to enter gulf. Nice leisurely cruise with good crew.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Rochester, Michigan, USA
Apr 15 2015 10:10am
It was a gorgeous day and the dolphins were everywhere. Got many fantastic pictures! Great cruise. Got everything out of it we wanted to.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Buffalo, New York, USA
Apr 13 2015 01:15pm
Great tour must have seen 30 Dolphins including a couple of baby Dolphins. Be aware that unless they sell enough seats for a tour they will not go. Are first tour was for 4 o'clock got a call about 3:30 that day that enough seats weren't sold so I had to reschedule for the next day. This was inconvenient but it worked out for me.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
riverside, Illinois, USA
Apr 9 2015 08:11pm
Our first trip to Florida and this was the trip that hit the spot. The tour was very pretty. We took the evening cruise. The sunset pictures really made the trip worth it, and of course the dolphins!! Highly recommend it!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Pontoon Beach, Illinois, USA
Apr 9 2015 03:39pm
Had a great time! The staff were friendly.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
greg Mar 6 2014
Global Administrator Dec 21 2009
Global Administrator Dec 21 2009
dolphins in the water
Global Administrator Dec 17 2009
Olin Marler Dolphin Cruises