Double Decker Pontoon Rental with 2 Waterslides
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Are you looking for something to satisfy the whole family? If so, then get everyone out on the water and experience the unbeatable waters around Destin and Fort Walton Beach, Florida. With this Double Decker Pontoon Rental with 2 Waterslides, you have your own pontoon for the day featuring two decks, two incredible waterslides, Bluetooth radio, and room for up to 14 people! Have free reign to explore Crab Island, the Santa Rosa Sound, Destin Harbor, the Choctawhatchee Bay, a diverse array of popular waterfront restaurants, and so much more! You can enjoy snorkeling around the boat, sliding down the two waterslides or simply relaxing on the decks and catching some rays. The double decker pontoons are perfect for families, friends, and large groups of all kinds, so come live your best life like a local, book your pontoon rental today!
- Double Decker Pontoon Rental departing from Fort Walton Beach, Florida
- Double decker pontoon with upper deck, 2 slides, and plenty of shade for those below
- See Destin Harbor, the Choctawhatchee Bay, Crab Island, Santa Rosa Sound, & more
- Can accommodate up to 14 passengers with plenty of room for coolers and water toys
- Plenty of lounge seating in the sun and shaded areas
- Choose between a Half Day (4 Hour) or All Day (8 Hour) rental
- Boat comes fueled and ready for your trip
Duration: 4 - 8 Hrs.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Double Decker Pontoon Rental in Fort Walton Beach, Florida for duration of choice
- Life vests (Adults & Children)
- 2 slides with water pumps
- Bluetooth radio/speakers
- Safety instructions
- Fuel (1 tank)
- Weather appropriate attire
- Cooler with snacks & beverages
- Credit card for incidentals
- Bottled water
- Must be 25 years of age or older AND have previous experience operating boats in order to rent a boat. Must also have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals. No security deposit will be collected, however, your credit card will be held on file during your trip. You will have the option on-site to purchase Damage Protection for $75 that will cover accidental boat damages up to $2,000. If you choose not to purchase the Damage Protection, you will be liable for all damages to the boat up to $2,000, and the credit card on file will be charged if damages are incurred.
- Adults born BEFORE January 1, 1988, can operate a boat with a valid driver's license without a Florida Boater's License.
- Those born after January 1, 1988, can operate the boat but are required to take a Florida Boater's Test. These tests are available upon arrival for $3. They take approximately 45 minutes to complete. Please arrive early if someone in your party is taking this test.
- Half-day rentals depart at 9:00am & 1:30pm, and must return by 1:00pm & 5:30pm, respectively. Full-day rentals depart at 9:30am and must return by 5:30pm. If you return late, your credit card will be charged $50 for every 15 minutes late.
- You are not permitted to tube from or tie the boat to another boat. No towing of jet skis or any other towable.
- There is a $50 fee to be paid on-site if bringing a pet(s) or fishing pole(s) on board the boat.
- Boats are legally classified as a bare boat charter, therefore, captaining the boat is your responsibility.
- Boats can only take a maximum of 14 passengers, regardless of age and size.
- Boat's are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
- Boats cannot be used as a shuttle.
- Glass is not permitted.
- All reservations are fully refundable up to 24 hours before your outing. Cancellations made after 24 hours are non-refundable.
- If vendor deems that weather is unfavorable for boating, they will try and reschedule. If you cannot be rescheduled, you will be refunded.
- Boat features lounge seating, rope and anchor, and swim ladder. It is designed with a huge shaded area, two sun decks, and comfortable wrap around seating in both sun and shade.
- Vendor uses 24 foot & 30 foot Solid Craft Double Decker Pontoon boats.
- Quiet, yet powerful, four-stroke Yamaha F115 or F90 motors.
- Restrooms are available on-site prior to departure.
- Free parking is available on-site.
Must be 25 years of age or older AND have previous experience operating boats in order to rent a boat. Must also have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals. No security deposit will be collected, however, your credit card will be held on file during your trip. You will have the option on-site to purchase Damage Protection for $75 that will cover accidental boat damages up to $2,000. If you choose not to purchase the Damage Protection, you will be liable for all damages to the boat up to $2,000, and the credit card on file will be charged if damages are incurred. If you return late, your credit card will be charged $50 for every 15 minutes you are late.
54 Miracle Strip Pkwy SE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548, USA
Double Decker Pontoon Rental with 2 Waterslides
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews