Charter Boat Stress Relief II
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Reel in the fun with a Family Fishing Charter on the Stress Relief 2. Cruise through crystal-clear waters as your friendly captain takes you to the best inshore hot spots to catch fish. Surrounded by the natural beauty of the Destin coastline, you'll enjoy hours of angling bliss. Book a family fishing charter on the Stress Relief 2, and make the memories that will last you and yours a lifetime!
- Nearshore fishing charter in beautiful Destin, Florida
- Experience Destin Harbor and "The World's Luckiest Fishing Village"
- Learn how to bait, cast, catch, and reel in a wide variety of native fish
- The perfect way to experience a Destin sunrise
Duration: 4-6 Hrs.
- Bait and tackle
- Fishing license
- Experienced captain
- Fully equipped boat
- Ice and bags
- All catch leaving the boat is cleaned and filleted
- Flat screen TV and DVD player on board
- Sunscreen in lotion form (No spray bottles)
- Weather appropriate attire
- Small cooler
- Must be at least 18 to reserve this charter.
- Glass bottles or items are prohibited on the boat.
- Absolutely no GPS devices will be allowed on the boat.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not handicap accessible.
- No minimum age but every soul counts as a passenger.
- No hard alcohol.
- Minimum 4 hr tour must be booked.
- Customer will be fishing in a 40' open Sport Fisherman with twin Caterpillar diesel engines, a 4 cylinder generator, and 600-gallon fuel capacity with updated electronics.
- Fish are not guaranteed, but the captain has a 99% success rate in catching multiple target species.
- There are restrooms onboard the boat.
- If it rains, charters will still go out fishing. However, if there is excessive fog, wind, or lightning, the trip will not go. Trips are always decided based on the captain's discretion. The trip will either reschedule or be refunded to the customer.
- Parking off-site for a fee.
- The boat is Coast Guard approved for 6 passengers.
- Gratuities not included.
- Service dogs allowed with proper paperwork.
- A/C cabin onboard.
- 6 AM departure, the captain will call to confirm departure time.
- Trolling on the way to the reef where they fish, the ride is about 35 minutes from the dock, furthest you go is 9 miles.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the weather is unfavorable, the experience may be rescheduled by the vendor for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
102 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541, USA
Charter Boat Stress Relief II
Brand new to TripShock