Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification. Bring the confirmation number/booking ID number to the First Strike Dock at Marlin Quay Marina 1508 S Waccamaw Dr., Murrells Inlet, SC 29576.
Fishing charters are available daily based on participation. Departure times will vary, but morning trips will typically depart at 7 and afternoon trips will depart at 12pm. Guests will need to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the departure time to board.
Duration: 2-4 hours
Public parking is available at Marlin Quay Marina 1508 S Waccamaw Dr. Murrells Inlet, SC 29576.
● Bait & Tackle
● Fishing License
● Gratuities (15-20% Customary)
● No glass bottles allowed on board.
● This trip is not recommended for infants and pregnant women.
● Customer must be at least 18 to fish without parental consent.
● Customer is recommended to bring sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, snacks, drinks (alcohol allowed), cooler to transport catch home.
● The crew will fillet and bag any fish that the customer catches on the trip. Please tip the crew appropriately for all the hard work they do on the trip.
● Bathrooms on board.
● If you suffer from back or shoulder pain, please consult with a physician before booking as the use of the fishing pole can be strenuous at times.
● No GPS devices allowed on the boat. First Strike Charter personnel reserves the right to confiscate these items.
● The boat will sometimes experience movement and those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take dramamine or bonine for precaution.
● Handicap services are available, please call us when the reservation is booked for proper assistance. In some cases, we are able to accommodate handicap customers.
● If the weather or waters is unfavorable for fishing, the trip will be rescheduled or refunded. If the trip is cut short due to weather conditions, the trip will be prorated.
● First Strike Charters is not responsible for any lost or damaged items. Please keep all electronics in a water tight bag or container until ready to use.
Cancellations must be done one week ahead of time or a reasonable time after charter is booked or will be charged for entire charter. If trip is cancelled due to weather or First Strike Charters, the trip will be rescheduled. If the trip cannot be rescheduled, the full amount of the trip will be refunded to the customer. If you are going to be late for charter customer is responsible to notify the First Strike or Marlin Quay to update us on arrival. Captain will wait 45min, after that you will be considered no show and be charged for entire charter. Any changes to the reservation are at the discretion of the charter company and additional charges may apply. We don't always fish in calm conditions! Please inquire with our staff prior to arrival to verify sea conditions. No refunds will be given once the customer boards the boat.