Father's Day Aboard Solaris
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Treat your dad to an awesome afternoon or evening of fine dining and cruising with a Father's Day Aboard Solaris. Come and enjoy the area's only fine dining entertainment yacht. This stately yacht features a special menu just for dad, featuring fresh Gulf Seafood, Smoked St. Louis Style Ribs, and more all prepared in a full service galley. Live entertainment and a full bar is available to enhance your family's experience. Book this daytime or evening cruise and celebrate your family's greatest friend and advisor. Enjoy Sandestin's premier fine dining yacht today!
- Treat your father to the one and only fine dining yacht in Northwest Florida
- Cruise the beautiful Choctawhatchee Bay
- Top observation deck for stunning panoramic views
- Live entertainment and full bar available
Duration: 2.5 - 3 Hrs.
All entrees include house salad, seasonal vegetables, artisan bread, and chef's dessert. Steaks are cooked medium unless otherwise noted. Coffee & tea served complimentary. Cocktails and appetizers available for purchase onboard.
Smoked St. Louis Style Ribs: Wild Rice, Summer Squash, Brown Ale BBQ Sauce (Add Shrimp Scampi +$12)
Solaris Stuffed Chicken Breast: Andouille, Spinach, Smoked Gouda, Wild Rice, Summer Squash, Lemon Beurre Blanc (Add Shrimp Scampi +$12)
Blackened Shrimp Risotto: Spring Peas, Smoked Gouda and Blackened Shrimp
Bronzed Gulf Fish of the Day: Lightly blackened fresh fish over a bed of Wild Rice, Summer Squash, Lemon Beurre Blanc (Add Lump Crab +$12)
Vegetables Ragú: Yellow Squash Noodles, Cremini, Charred Tomatoes, and Parmesan (Add Blackened Shrimp +$12)
- 3-course meal (Entree, salad, dessert)
- Coffee & Tea
- Live Entertainment
- Upscale casual dress code required to include: khaki's, polo shirts, sundresses, skirts, nice blouse, etc.
- No jeans/cutoffs and no flip-flop sandals
- Cash or credit card for gratuity
- Photo identification
- Lunch or dinner cruise features cruise style seating and you may be sat with other parties depending on cruise occupancy.
- For groups of 10 or larger, please call a reservationist at (850) 424-5125 to book.
- Lunch check-in is at 11:15 am. Cruise is 12:00pm-2:30pm. All times CST.
- Dinner check-in is at 6:15pm. Cruise is 7:00pm-10:00pm. All times CST.
- Upscale casual dress code required.
- Must be 21+ to consume alcohol.
- The $12.60 (lunch) and $15.30 (dinner) service fees per adult and $6.85 (lunch & dinner) service fees per child will be added to your bill once you are onboard to cover the ticket portion of gratuities for the staff. You must bring a form of payment onboard for this charge, as it is charged by Sunquest Cruises.
- Passengers that need accommodations for limited mobility or wheelchair accessibility are requested to leave a note in the Reservation Comments. Both powered and standard wheelchairs are allowed on board however they will be restricted to the first deck only.
- If you have a specific person/party you would like to be seated with please list their name in the comments section when booking, please keep in mind this is a request.
- This is a lunch and dinner cruise featuring cruise style seating and you may be sat with other parties depending on cruise occupancy.
- Parking, traffic, and other unforeseen obstacles can cause you to miss the boat. The boat will leave the dock at the scheduled time and we cannot hold the boat for any reason.
- If unfavorable weather conditions cause the cruise to cancel, refunds will be applied if customers cannot reschedule.
- Customers may arrive at least one hour early to enjoy cocktails and views of the marina.
- Beverages and appetizers are available for purchase on the cruise.
- The yacht accommodates 150 passengers.
- Cruises photos are available for purchase.
- Children and infants are welcome.
- Free Public parking available.
9300 US-98, Miramar Beach, FL 32550, USA
Father's Day Aboard Solaris
Brand new to TripShock