Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification. Customers will meet the captain at the Harbor Walk Marina Fuel Docks located at 66 Harbor Boulevard Destin, FL 32541. Before arrival, please confirm departure date and time at least 48 hours prior to the trip. Reservations booked less than 48hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor. Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to arrival for the safety briefing.
Charters are available year round. Departures are offered daily based on availability. Please check the "View pricing" button above for current schedule and pricing. It is best to reserve your charter at least 2 days in advance to avoid sellouts.
Duration: 2-4 Hrs.
Paid public parking is available at the Harborwalk Marina located at 66 Harbor Boulevard, Destin, FL 32541. Once you park, head to the harbor where all the fishing boats are lined up.
● Bait and tackle
● Fishing license
● Experienced captain
● Fully equipped boat
● Ice and bags
● Fish filleting
● Gratuities (15-20%)
● Must be at least 18 to reserve this charter.
● The boat is coast guard approved for 4 passengers.
● Customers are asked to bring a hat, suntan lotion, food and beverages, sunglasses and camera. Customers can bring a small cooler with food and beverages, please no glass.
● There are no bathrooms on board, but the captain is close enough to shore to make a pit stop if needed.
● All trips are inshore fishing trips on calm waters that are kid friendly.
● Customers will be fishing a 22 foot Cape Horn Center Console Boat.
● The captain will fillet and bag any fish that the customer catches on the trip. Please tip appropriately for all the hard work that is done on the trip.
● There are no guarantees that the customer will catch the target species, but the captain has a very high success rate in finding and catching certain species.
● Glass bottles or items are prohibited on the boat
● The boat will stay close to shore and avoid any heavy wake areas.
● What you can expect to catch (depending on the season) is red fish, speckled trout, and sheepshead.
● If it rains, charters will still go out fishing. However, if there is excessive fog, wind, or lightning, the trip will not go. Trips are always decided based on the captain's discretion. Trip will either reschedule or be refunded to the customer.
Customer may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will not be refunded unless the captain has to call off the trip due to inclement weather. In this case, another day will be scheduled or the customer may opt for a full refund. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 48 hour cancellation period. No-shows will not be refunded.
Captain only takes 4 people maximum, regardless of age or if they will be fishing or not.