Florida Adventure Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Swim alongside majestic manatees in the Crystal River on Florida's most popular adventure tour. This full day sightseeing extravaganza comes with round-trip transportation and provides bagged breakfast and lunch. You'll snorkel and swim with the manatees, take a thrilling airboat ride, and visit the protected and endangered animals of Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park. Climb aboard and journey into a nature lover's paradise on this highly educational and interactive wildlife adventure tour fun for all ages.
- See bears, red wolves, Florida panthers, and even a hippo at Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park
- Learn all about the manatees of the Crystal River with a narrated pontoon tour
- Don't miss this unique chance to swim with manatees in their native habitat
- Full day Florida wildlife adventure tour with round-trip transportation
Duration: 12 Hrs.
- Round trip transportation from select location in Orlando
- Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park admission
- Guided pontoon boat cruise on Crystal River
- Bagged breakfast and lunch
- Use of snorkel equipment
- 30 Minute Airboat Ride
- Swimsuit, towel, change of clothing
- Umbrella, raincoat, or poncho
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Bug spray
- After booking, please let vendor know if there are any dietary restrictions they should be aware of.
- Departure is from Lake Buena Vista Resort & Spa, 8113 Resort Village Dr, Orlando, FL 32821.
- Tour generally begins between 7:30am - 8:30am and ends between 7:00pm - 8:00pm.
- Not recommended for expectant mothers.
- Minimum for the tour to depart is 2.
- Tour max is 50.
- Guests are encouraged to wear their swimming outfit underneath their morning clothes to aid in quick departure out on to the Crystal River.
- The weather in Florida can change rapidly. During the rainy season (May- September) storms will appear and disappear throughout the day.
- The manatees in Crystal River are wild animals and, as such, vendor is unable to guarantee interaction. However, their expert U.S. Coast Guard-certified boat captains will do everything they can to make this happen.
- You will be traveling in a Vanhool 57 passenger bus that features onboard restroom, multiple TV's, and heating and air conditioning.
- Travel time from Orlando to Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park is approximately 1 hour and a half.
- Wetsuits are available for rent locally ($10.00) and act as an excellent buoyancy aid.
- After your tour is completed you will be returned to your original pickup location.
- Restrooms are available throughout the tour and on board bus.
- Service animals are permitted.
- Tour is wheelchair accessible.
- Children under 3 are free.
- Gratuities not included.
5495 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32839, USA
Florida Adventure Tour
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Brand new to TripShock