Florida Adventure Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Enjoy a full day of sightseeing and swimming alongside manatees on Florida's most popular adventure tour. This experience comes with round-trip transportation and provides bagged breakfast and lunch. You can choose between snorkeling, swimming with marine life, taking a thrilling airboat ride, and visiting the Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park. This is the perfect opportunity to escape from Orlando’s theme parks for a real Florida adventure with wildlife. Book today!
- Florida Adventure Tour departing from Orlando, Florida
- See a variety of animals at the Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park
- Learn all about the manatees of the Crystal River
- Swim with manatees in their native habitat
- Full day Florida wildlife adventure
- Round-trip transportation
- Fun for all ages
Duration: 12 Hrs.
- Round trip transportation from select location in Orlando
- Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park admission
- Guided pontoon boat cruise on Crystal River
- Bagged breakfast and lunch
- 30 Minute airboat ride
- Narrated pontoon tour
- Snorkel equipment
- Weather appropriate attire
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Bug spray
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please refer to the most up to date CDC guidelines prior to your activity/trip date.
- After booking, please let vendor know if there are any dietary restrictions they should be aware of.
- Tour generally begins between 7:30 AM-8:30 AM and ends between 7:00 PM-8:00 PM.
- The minimum for the trip to depart is 2 guests.
- Tour is not recommended for expectant mothers.
- The maximum is 50 guest per tour.
- The manatees in Crystal River are wild animals and, as such, vendor is unable to guarantee interaction. However, their expert U.S. Coast Guard-certified boat captains will do everything they can to make this happen.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- Guests are encouraged to wear their swimming outfit underneath their morning clothes to aid in quick departure out on to the Crystal River.
- The weather in Florida can change rapidly. During the rainy season (May- September) storms will appear and disappear throughout the day.
- Vendor uses a Vanhool 57 passenger bus that features onboard restroom, multiple TV's with heating and air conditioning.
- Travel time from Orlando to Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park is approximately 1.5 hours.
- Wetsuits are available for rent locally ($10.00) and act as an excellent buoyancy aid.
- After your tour is completed you will be returned to your original pickup location.
- Restrooms are available throughout the tour and on board.
- Certified service animals are permitted.
- Tour is wheelchair accessible.
- Children under 3 are free.
- Gratuities not included.
5495 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32839, USA
Florida Adventure Tour
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Brand new to TripShock