Florida Keys & Miami Explorer Pass
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
The Florida Keys & Miami Explorer Pass gives you the most bang for your buck on a variety of sweet South Florida adventures. An amazing package designed to help visitors save both time and money, this Explorer Pass grants you immediate VIP access to hot ticket items like glass bottom boat rides, gator park tours, airboat rides, Key West Aquarium, Key West Ship Wreck Treasure Museum and so much more! Whether you're looking for active and exciting, or laid back and relaxed, the Florida Keys & Miami Explorer Pass has you covered, get yours today!
- Includes admission to many TOP Key West & Miami attractions
- Choose from 3, 4, or 5 activity options
- Get built-in savings based on the included admissions fees
- Skip the line at many locations
Please see the Map and Guidebook for a complete list of Attractions and Restrictions Offered with this Explorer Pass:
- ARTECHOUSE Miami
- Big Bus Miami: Night Tour
- Bike & Roll: Full-Day Bike Rental | Miami Beach/South Beach
- Conch Tour Train Tickets | Key West
- Cycle Party Wynwood Miami Insta Tour | Downtown Miami/Bayside Marketplace
- Duck Tours South Beach | Miami Beach/South Beach
- Everglades Alligator Farm & Airboat | South of Miami
- Ft. Lauderdale Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkeling Trip | Fort Lauderdale/West Palm Beach
- Gator Park Airboat Tour | South of Miami
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Miami 1-Day All-Loops Tour | Downtown Miami/Bayside Marketplace
- Island Queen Millionaire Cruise | Miami/Biscayne Bay
- Island Safari Bike Rentals | Key West
- Jet Boat Miami | Miami
- Jungle Island | Downtown Miami/Bayside Marketplace
- Kay Largo Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
- Key West Aquarium | Key West
- Key West Ship Wreck Treasure Museum
- Miami Seaquarium | South of Miami
- Miami Watersports (1 Hour Kayak or Stand up Paddleboard rental) | Miami/Biscayne Bay
- Sawgrass Recreation Park Everglades Airboat Adventure | Fort Lauderdale/West Palm Beach
- 2 Hour Kayak Rental from Sunset Watersports (Blackout Dates May Apply During Weeks Containing Holidays)| Key West
- Snorkeling Dip & Sip Excursion with Sunset Watersports (9AM or 1:00PM, Blackout Dates May Apply During Weeks Containing Holidays)| Key West
- Paddleboard Rental from Sunset Watersports (Blackout Dates May Apply During Weeks Containing Holidays)| Key West
- Official Art Deco Walking Tour | Miami Beach/South Beach
- Truman Little Whitehouse | Key West
- Zoo Miami Best Value Package | Miami
- Activity and weather appropriate attire
- Comfortable walking shoes
- COVID-19 Restrictions: Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, vendor will be strictly following all state & local requirements. Vendor recommends you check attraction websites for up-to-date information on opening hours and closures. Due to these unprecedented circumstances, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change. Vendor not responsible for any closures due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Activities requiring a reservation may have additional cancellation polices, which must be confirmed with the tours provider upon booking.
- Explorer Passes are purchased for a defined number of activities and are valid for 60 days from date the first activity is redeemed.
- Reservations for many activities must be made in advance and restrictions on booking times may apply.
- Please see the map and guidebook link for a complete list of restrictions and requirements.
- All activities must be visited within the 60 day period.
- After the 60 day period has expired, the pass is no longer valid.
- Sharing the card is not allowed.
- The Florida Keys & Miami Explorer Pass is available year round. However, not all attractions will be offered daily in the fall and winter. Please check directly with the tour companies for times and schedules.
- Children under the age of 2 may not need to purchase a pass as some locations will let them in without charging admission. Passes for ages 2 and up is required.
- Please note that some vendors may be closed, or tours cancelled, at any time due to poor weather conditions.
- Check out the Explorer Pass Guidebook.
- Not all locations are handicap accessible. Please check with each tour company/attraction.
- Please check with individual tour companies/attractions on pet and service animal policies.
Key West, FL 33040, USA
Florida Keys & Miami Explorer Pass
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Brand new to TripShock