Florida Keys & Miami Explorer Pass
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
The Florida Keys & Miami Explorer Pass gives you the most bang for your buck on a variety of sweet South Florida adventures. An amazing package designed to help visitors save both time and money, this Explorer Pass grants you immediate VIP access to hot ticket items like Ripley's Odditorium - Key West, Miami Boat & City Sightseeing Tours, and more! Whether you're looking for active and exciting, or laid back and relaxed, the Florida Keys & Miami Explorer Pass has you covered!
- Includes admission to many of the top Key West & Miami attractions
- Choose from 3, 4, or 5 Choice Activity Packages
- Get built-in savings based on the included admissions fees
- Skip the line at many locations
Please see the Map and Guidebook for a complete list of Attractions and Restrictions Offered With Explorer Pass:
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Miami 1-Day All-Loops Tour | Downtown Miami/Bayside Marketplace
- Miami Seaquarium | South of Miami
- Duck Tours South Beach | Miami Beach/South Beach
- Jet Boat Miami | Miami
- Lion Country Safari | Fort Lauderdale/West Palm Beach
- Jungle Island | Downtown Miami/Bayside Marketplace
- Bike & Roll: Full-Day Bike Rental | Miami Beach/South Beach
- Everglades Alligator Farm & Airboat | South of Miami
- Official Art Deco Walking Tour | Miami Beach/South Beach
- Zoo Miami Best Value Package | Miami
- Ft. Lauderdale Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkeling Trip | Fort Lauderdale/West Palm Beach
- Gator Park Airboat Tour | South of Miami
- Big Bus Miami: Night Tour | South Beach/Bayside Marketplace
- Sawgrass Recreation Park Everglase Airboat Adventure | Fort Lauderdale/West Palm Beach
- Cycle Party Wynwood Miami Insta Tour | Downtown Miami/Bayside Marketplace
- Señor Frog's Miami: One-Hour Open Bar | Miami Beach/South Beach
- Island Queen Millionaire Cruise | Miami/Biscayne Bay
- Miami Watersports (1 Hour Kayak or Stand up Paddleboard rental) | Miami/Biscayne Bay
- Key West Aquarium | Key West
- Truman Little Whitehouse | Key West
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum | Key West
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Odditorium | Key West
- Island Safari Bike Rentals | Key West
- Conch Tour Train Tickets | Key West
- Glass Bottom Boat Excursion | Key Largo
- Snorkeling Excursion with Sunset Watersports (9AM or 1:00PM, Blackout Dates May Apply During Weeks Containing Holidays)| Key West
- Parasailing Adventure with Sunset Watersports (9AM only, Blackout Dates May Apply During Weeks Containing Holidays)| Key West
- 2 Hour Kayak Rental from Sunset Watersports (Blackout Dates May Apply During Weeks Containing Holidays)| Key West
- 2 Hour Paddle Board Rental from Sunset Watersports (Blackout Dates May Apply During Weeks Containing Holidays)| Key West
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Activity appropriate attire
- Please see the Map and Guidebook link for a complete list of restrictions and requirements.
- Reservations for many activities must be made in advance and restrictions on booking times may apply.
- Activities requiring a reservation may have additional cancellation polices, which must be confirmed with the tours provider upon booking.
- Explorer Passes are purchased for a defined number of activities and are valid for 30 days from date the first activity is redeemed.
- All activities must be visited within the 30 day period.
- After the 30 day period has expired, the pass is no longer valid.
- Sharing the card is not allowed.
- Not all locations are handicap accessible. Please check with each tour company/attraction.
- Please check with individual tour companies/attractions on pet and service animal policies.
- Children under the age of 2 may not need to purchase a pass as some locations will let them in without charging admission. We recommend passes for all children aged 2 and up.
- Please note that some participants may be closed, or tours cancelled, at any time due to poor weather conditions.
- The Florida Keys & Miami Explorer Pass is available year round. However, not all attractions will be offered daily in the fall and winter. Please check directly with the tour companies for times and schedules.
Online tickets are non-refundable after they have been redeemed. Customer may cancel their ticket order for a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Activities that require reservations may impose additional cancellation policies after the reservation is made. Reservations made with Sunset Watersports are nonrefundable unless cancelled more than 48 hours before departure.
Key West, FL 33040, USA
Florida Keys & Miami Explorer Pass
Brand new to TripShock