Fort Walton Beach Parasail
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Take advantage of this great value with the only parasailing company in Ft. Walton Beach. Experience the best with a military pilot veteran-owner/operator and very experienced captain with an emphasis on safety in a family-friendly atmosphere! Now you'll know what it's like to have wings. Book your Fort Walton Beach Parasail adventure today!
- Fort Walton Beach Parasail departing from Miracle Strip Parkway
- See amazing views from 400 feet above the water
- Up to three parasailers may fly at once
- Professional staff and safety equipment
- Early-bird departures available for being on the calmest water of the day
Duration: 1.5 Hrs.
- Fort Walton Beach Parasail
- Safety Orientation
- Life Vests
- Handicap services are available, please call a reservationist when the reservation is booked for proper assistance. In some cases, handicap customers cannot be accommodated.
- The maximum weight for participants is 250lbs each. The maximum combined weight 450lbs depending on wind conditions. The captain makes the final decision.
- Please be aware that by booking this there is a non refundable deposit of $25 that is collected, it will only be returned if the vendor has cancelled the trip.
- Expectant mothers or those with serious mobility issues, neck or back problems are unable to participate.
- No cell phones/electronics permitted without a strap or carrying device while in the chute.
- All electronics must be in a waterproof case and have a strap, which is available for purchase.
- Flyers aged 6-17 years old may parasail with the signed permission of their guardian.
- Customers that require service dogs are allowed to bring them on the boat, however, animals are unable to fly.
- Customer must be 18 years old or older to book this activity.
- Flyers must be at least 6 years old or older.
- Once you arrive, check in with the security guard and let them know you are there to parasail, they will give you a parking pass and show you where to park. Then just walk down to the beach, the booth has flags around it.
- Spectators may ride on boat for $25-35/person, based on space availability as parasailers receive priority on the boat. Spectators must be at least 6 years of age.
- You will be on the boat from an hour to an hour and a half. The boat holds up to 12 and takes turns flying 2-3 at a time. Single flyers are not allowed.
- Handicap services are available, please call when the reservation is booked for proper assistance. In some cases, handicap customers are unable to be accommodated.
- The parasail flight takes 8-10 minutes, and takes place in the bay.
- Customers may bring a small bag, water, and sunscreen on the boat.
- Free parking is available on-site.
Customers understand that the parasail can hold between 180 and 450 lbs total (2-3 people-no singles) Customer agrees that their group fits these requirements. Group must check-in at parasail location at least 20 minutes before scheduled departure time.
1325 Miracle Strip Pkwy SE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548, USA
Fort Walton Beach Parasail
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews